C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: C-ute to call it quits on June of 2017 at SSA

Postby Starra » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:15 pm

I mean, I have no idea if it'll actually happen. But since we should be done moving by the end of October (if it all goes well and we find somewhere to live quickly enough), June 2017 is plenty of time away. I'd really, really like to go, but I'll wait and see how much money we have left after all of this before getting my hopes up. We need a new car, for example, and moving the furniture is gonna be expensive since we're going to the South Island and we have to ship it by boat...

The universe doesn't like giving me nice things so I'm not holding out that much hope, but the fact that my mum was the one who suggested it to me (and like I said, she really doesn't actually care about idols lmao) means that it's a possibility. I know it won't be easy for someone like me to travel, but at least I can speak enough of the language if we get lost or need help or whatever. My biggest issue is that I'll probably need to do a lot of walking, which I'm... not exactly good at, lol.

BUT if all goes well I'd really like to see Maimai off. I know I go on about how I find ℃-ute boring and that I don't care about them as a group, but since it's their last ever concert and Maimai's been one of my favourite idols for 11 years, I wouldn't say no. I also like enough of their songs that the music isn't a problem. And they're not bad, they just don't interest me as much as the other H!P groups. But I don't dislike them.

Like I said, nothing's actually been decided yet, we just talked about it briefly tonight. I'll ask her again once I'm actually back in NZ (next Saturday) because I've been thinking about it for a while and I would really like to go. Especially since Maimai's the type who'll probably retire from showbiz (or at the very least not do anything related to music), so it'll be my last chance to see her, even if from an audience.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:04 pm

June is before a lot of schools get out so it's a great time be exploring Japan I think. Also great news about being able to go!

As for the concert itself, you could always get family seats, you wouldn't be able to jump around, but it might be an easier environment to take with everyone else sitting around you and not flailing about. Tickets I can't help you with. I'm so useless with getting tickets that I signed up for the fanclub because it's the easiest/cheapest way to get them (though you don't always pull them when you try).

I was really thankful I was able to go to Sayumi's Graduation... 6th Gen were my age, and they were the first audition process I watched, so I'd always identified with them the most. So that graduation was an end of an era for me, and an end of that era of being a fan.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Starra » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:48 pm

Yeah, I've thought about the family seats. I wouldn't be able to stand for much of the concert, and since it's a farewell/essentially a grad concert it'll be longer than a normal one anyway. Plus, they're cheaper, AFAIK.

My main problem is noise, since I can't stand loud environments especially with loud music. I could always bring earplugs to see if that helps, though. I'm sure it's not nearly as loud as I'm imagining, and SSA is a big enough venue that it's not all cramped either. I've never been to any kind of concert, so I have nothing to compare it to.

I'd put up with loud noises for H!P though. Especially for Maimai.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby esm » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:43 am

I really want to try to go to Japan, since I've never been there and C-ute is one of my favorites. However, if this is in early/mid June it'd be impossible for me. Late June would be perfect.
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby gustave154 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:51 am

I am not ready for this... i had a feeling that C-ute would disband someday but never thought it will happen so soon..
gustave154
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Oda Sakura

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 am

Yokohama Arena wasn't too bad. I went for Sayumi's graduation. We had normal seats not too bad at all. Sound in an arena isn't bad because it's not like a live house where you're all cramped together (even if female standing is seperate) and the so the sound is louder. Any type of graduation the tickets will be kind of hard to get. Fan club tickets you get but you have no say on where you sit. If you get them before they release the seat numbers than you stand a better chance of getting them cheaper.

I'm going to try and go. But that all depends if I can get rid of my debt and build up enough funds to get tickets and a place to stay. There's all the little things you need to think about besides the concert. That's the big rub. :/
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Chibs » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:08 am

ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby iluvatarin » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:48 am

otaku_blue wrote:one of the wrestlers changed their profile photo on twitter to a picture of her carrying Airi.
https://twitter.com/sao_sao53

That's not just "one of the wrestlers", it's Saori Yoshida who until this Olympics had won three straight gold medals and also many championships in wrestling. She was in the news even here in the US just a couple days ago when an American beat her out from being able to get her fourth gold. This is incredibly high profile, at this time when the Olympics are even actually going on. Many people who see this may not know who that one girl she's carrying is, but they'll see her face...
iluvatarin
Acolyte

Postby boinsie » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:04 am

esm wrote:I really want to try to go to Japan, since I've never been there and C-ute is one of my favorites. However, if this is in early/mid June it'd be impossible for me. Late June would be perfect.

June 11 seems to be the day.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Taiip » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:46 am

These huge things always seem to happen, when I don't have any WIFI. It's not very surprising, that they finally decided to go their own way and I'm very excited about their plans.
Even though I'm also sad, because I would've loved to see their live performance once, but it's impossible for me now.
I hope they do a lot of stuff in the remaining year :D.
Taiip
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project