Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Inaba Manaka has Graduated from Country Girls

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:34 am

From the tone of the note it appears there will be a possibility she will restart activities as an idol, or as some sort of asset to Hello! Project. She is NOT (I repeat, NOT) graduating from H!P. So we may see her again sometime. Nevertheless I had an ominous feeling this would happen and am so sad to hear the news... I wanted to hopefully see her again in Japan in a few weeks; maybe there's a chance she will appear at Buono Festa.

MANAKAN I'LL MISS YOU :crying:

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:35 am

Damn it, all my favorites are leaving well before their time. Riho, Meimi and now Manaka.
What a sad loss.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:44 am

Dan-chii wrote:From the tone of the note it appears there will be a possibility she will restart activities as an idol, or as some sort of asset to Hello! Project. She is NOT (I repeat, NOT) graduating from H!P. So we may see her again sometime. Nevertheless I had an ominous feeling this would happen and am so sad to hear the news... I wanted to hopefully see her again in Japan in a few weeks; maybe there's a chance she will appear at Buono Festa.

MANAKAN I'LL MISS YOU :crying:

If she wasnt leaving H!P wouldnt she have a solo profile on said site like Aika and Riho??? Also wasnt it said she was staying under UF instead?

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:19 am

County Girls: The group of unfortunate withdrawals.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:52 am

Damn.

This group just has... the worst luck in it's history. Then again it began with the death of a member so it's not... that surprising.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:58 am

This sucks. I already missed her. Damn it. :'(

H!P website still does not have her solo profile probably because she has not come to a conclusion with UF on her next activity. It will probably take more time. Having her working with KSS Hokkaido is not a bad idea. Giving her chance to study dance and forming a unit with her and Sayashi will be awesome. But first of all, I hope she fully regain her health.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:47 am

I was worried this was going to be the result. It really breaks my heart when an illness forces a girl's hand. You could really tell Manaka loved being an idol it must have been a terrible decision to come to. Considering the hiatus was 3 months, it feels like she was hoping until the last minute her asthma would settle down again.

I'm so, so, so glad though that I got to see her dance live a couple of times, for me she was the best natural dancer. I hope that with staying with UF in some way she'll have dance performances every once and a while. She'll never be able to tour or sing while dancing more than likely, but I'd pay to watch her just dance honestly.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:06 pm

I mean we all pretty much knew this was going to happen. Really bummed however. She was one of the Kenshuusei that many were rooting to debut and when she finally did it felt like a sweet victory. She will truly be missed

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:32 pm

She's now listed as a solo act on the UFP website.
http://www.up-front-promotion.co.jp/artist/

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:08 pm

What a shame. She was such a pro, the Riho of her group. I'm glad though that they're going to let her do an Aika. H!P looks out for the girls who really try their best to work with them through these issues. That has to be good for morale overall. And. from announcement to full website update in less than a day? H!P is getting really good at handling these transitions. Feels like they didn't even have to slow the bus down to let her off at her stop.
Post a reply