Inaba Manaka has Graduated from Country Girls

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Inaba Manaka has Graduated from Country Girls

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:02 am

It has to be a struggle for her everyday to love dancing so much but to also have something that specifically is triggered BY DANCING. I just... feel so bad for her. She really wanted this.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:03 am

Starra wrote:She's now listed as a solo act on the UFP website.
http://www.up-front-promotion.co.jp/artist/

Also I had no idea they kept Risako on board, I thought she left full stop.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Celedam » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:22 am

^ That wouldn't fit with the company line that Berryz are "on hiatus" rather than disbanded.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:09 am

some ideas :

- become a Hello! Project advisor like Shimizu
- become an assistant dance instructor in Tokyo, Hokkaido
- go to University and study dance. Come back and become a permanent choreographer for H!P
- occasionally MC Girls Night Out when Miyabi is busy, host her own music corner (like she did on Utanavi)
- continue to lead Hello! Station dance club
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Kravius Pila » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 am

Amped wrote:some ideas :

- become a Hello! Project advisor like Shimizu
- become an assistant dance instructor in Tokyo, Hokkaido
- go to University and study dance. Come back and become a permanent choreographer for H!P
- occasionally MC Girls Night Out when Miyabi is busy, host her own music corner (like she did on Utanavi)
- continue to lead Hello! Station dance club

- dance unit/group with Riho. =p
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:44 pm

I'd dig a dance double act. It'd be cool if they did background dances for some of the songs. Sorta like when Riho and Maachan did the dancing for Reina during her Grad Tour.

But I wouldn't know where Manaka's health limits her. Obviously CG are performing A LOT and that's dancing and singing at the same time, but could she dance regularly and be okay? Or could it only be something she did once every few months or at least not something she'd have to practice for hours on end everyday.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Starra » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:01 am

Yeah, I somehow don't think that continuing with intense dancing is good for her health. Asthma is breathing-related after all, and you do a lot of that when you're dancing (and singing and dancing at the same time) that I can't see it being beneficial...

I'm not saying it could never happen, but given that most of the time H!P's dances aren't super easy (to my knowledge), I think it wouldn't be the best choice in terms of her condition. Of course, that's based on nothing but a gut reaction/guess and not science since I don't have asthma myself (I run out of breath very quickly, but that's due to being unfit and also having lungs that don't expand all the way).

It's also not that I don't want her to stick around, because I do, but in the end her biggest priority (as IIRC she stated herself) is keeping her health under control the best she can. It sucks whenever idols have to stop because of health issues of any kind and I really do feel awful for them (since I can somewhat relate, I guess). In my ideal world, idols would only graduate if they 100% made the decision themselves and knew they could leave without any regrets (like in Meimi's case). I was never a fan of Manaka and was more neutral about her than anything, but this kind of situation is upsetting no matter who the idol involved is. I hope that she'll be able to continue idol activities in some form, yet at the same time I also hope that she doesn't push herself too far and end up making things worse (although it sounds like everyone involved has been really good at trying to make this not happen)...

It sucks all around, man.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Jessi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:12 am

Yeah everyone is mentioning a dance unit with Riho but I can't see how that could even be an option as asthma is pretty much a life long condition and even if her condition improves, bringing her dancing back up to the same level of intensity as she had been as a member of country girls could just lead to a reemergence of the asthma related issues.

I'm crossing my fingers for her to become a mentor to the Hokkaido KSS. Moving back home to the lovely Hokkaido air would probably work wonders for her health and I think just mentoring KSS wouldn't be as nearly as intense. She could also MC KSS Hokkaido's (formerly nama tamago) recitals and maybe do some hello station backstage stuff like interviews with the girls and such.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Previous

Return to Hello! Project