[8/6] Tsubaki Factory 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni natte mo .

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory indies 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo.

Postby Denki » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:54 am

I may be Kisora biased, but I think she can now go full idol mode at times. She really shined at Tokyo Idol Festival, especially during Jiriri Kiteru.

Tho I still don't understand Ami. I know she's improving and all, but she's still raw af. Why add a new girl that had no singing and dance experience, can't relocate and has to miss several practices?

At this point, I feel like the only way they can improve Tsubaki Factory is to add a few top-notch members (including a really good vocalist) and force the current line-up to step up their game. ^^;
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory indies 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo.

Postby Jessi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:29 am

I feel like like Kaede would be a good addition. She could potentially save this group. Just a thought.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby PikoAshy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 am

Nope ^ tsubaki doesn't need another member and if they did I would pass on kaede. Longevity doesn't mean she's the best fit
PikoAshy
Acolyte

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 am

PikoAshy wrote:Nope ^ tsubaki doesn't need another member and if they did I would pass on kaede. Longevity doesn't mean she's the best fit

Where did the user say that they wanted her because she's a senior? Kaede would be a perfect fit because of the more serious, down to earth image Tsubaki is trying to maintain.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Starra » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Kaede doesn't really fit Tsubaki at all... I'd rather have her in Juice=Juice, tbh.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Jessi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:06 pm

BerryzCelebration wrote:
PikoAshy wrote:Nope ^ tsubaki doesn't need another member and if they did I would pass on kaede. Longevity doesn't mean she's the best fit

Where did the user say that they wanted her because she's a senior? Kaede would be a perfect fit because of the more serious, down to earth image Tsubaki is trying to maintain.

This was my thought as well, but going with what Starra was saying I could also see Kaede in Juice=Juice, it's just I don't think Juice=Juice is going to ever get new members.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:19 pm

If Tsubaki got new members what colours could they get to match the pastel concept?
It'd be white and maybe silver right?
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Pretty much. Also different shades of the colours they already have. But they could pull something off.

I'm the first person who wants Kaede to debut but I don't think Tsubaki is the right group for her. Her voice doesn't fit and neither do her looks, imo. Tsubaki comes across as "softer" than Kaede's image, as weird as that may sound.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Jessi » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:46 pm

^ but I guess thats what i'm intuitively trying to get at. I think Tsubaki's image is too soft to the point of boringness and someone like Kaede would spice it up. I think if they had new members it should be kind of like when 6 nin s/mileage added 3rd gen and became Angerme. The image and atmosphere of Angerme is completely different now and I absolutely love it. But again I think Kaede's mature and down to earth nature would make her fit into the image while her more tough personality and high performance skills would put some energy into the group.

Again this is just a thought and perhaps another KSS could also benefit the group.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Postby forgetmenots » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 pm

I wouldn't mind another girl getting added to the mix, shaking things up.. I also think they would really benefit from some kind of "challenge" like S/mileage and MM had done in their beginning. Being in a company where they know they'll be just overlooked all the time anyway, it'd be good for them I think.

I don't know why, but (obviously) I've really taken a shine to Tsubaki. A lot of this came from the times I've seen them perform in Osaka. Something about their charm really does it for me live. So, I really, really want them to do well, and I really, really want people to feel confident in them. There's something there that I can see. They have a charisma, but it's really different than any other H!P group right now, maybe closest to C-ute, and it just feels fresh to me.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project