[8/6] Tsubaki Factory 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni natte mo .

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory indies 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo.

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 pm

The "Hitorijime" PV feels a bit like a younger "Shouganai Yume Oibito". Not just because scenes were filmed on a school campus, but the way they were positioned in that room for the dance shot and some of the camera work kept making me think of it.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory indies 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo.

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:56 pm

Tsubaki Factory's Hitorijime MV location dance scene was filmed at the Tokyo Polytechnic University Atsugi campus. It was originally a gymnasium from the old Women's Junior College and converted into a workspace/lab.
http://www.yamashitasekkei.co.jp/works/ ... range.html

Shouganai Yume Oibito was filmed at Waseda University
Amped
High Priest

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi Ga Obaasan ni Natte mo!

Postby Starra » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Starra wrote:Also, Watashi ga Obasan ni Natte mo. Without the exclamation mark.

オバアさん ("grandma"/used to refer to an old woman) and オバさん ("aunt"/middle-aged woman) are two different words, this isn't even the case of different Romanisation styles this time.

Why are you so intent on being wrong, man?
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Solarblade » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:32 am

Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Zunu » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:53 pm

^^ Also needless to say the song is a Chisato Moritaka classic which has been covered dozens if not hundreds of times.

tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Is Tsubaki's a cover of that song? Or is it supposed to be something original? Cause I'd totally forgotten that that song existed and listening again I remembered how much I adore it and would very much love to hear a Tsubaki cover XD.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby SaebaRyo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:30 pm

^ Tsubaki's version from the Spring Test if you haven't heard it yet.
SaebaRyo

Postby Jessi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:27 am

I just can't for the life of me get into this group. The music isn't even bad it's just as a group they have zero stage prescence. They always seem to have blank faces. And yes I would agree that Koboshi makes them look bad by comparison because Koboshi is just over following with charisma and stage prescence, but I don't think any group has struggled in the way Tsubaki has been. Country Girls seemed pro the moment they debuted as well. Juice = Juice was a bit more raw through their indie period but not even close to Tsubaki right now.

I mean I love these girls. I always have a soft spot for my KSS and I'm really rooting for them, but even though I listen to their songs and watch the pv's I just can't be as strong of a fan as I am with the other groups. I'll give them credit that they have really improved and get better with time, but they still have some ways to go. I'll keep rooting for them to get to the same level as the other groups. I want them to truly earn their major debut and I know they have it in them!!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Sohee » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:50 am

^Kobushi ^^

I agree though. I saw them at Nakano Sun Plaza this past weekend and while they have improved SO MUCH since last time I saw them (Countdown) it's still... something lacking. I don't get any oomph from the girls in the slightest and while I get the feeling that Yumeno and Kiki definitely have some of it, they really get overshadowed/dragged down by the other 4.
Do these girls even wanna be idols? Is kinda what I wanna ask when I see them. I don't doubt them - they obviously wouldn't do all that they do if they didn't want to - but they seem so... apathetic to me. It's really boring and really a shame.
Having a few silent/timid ones in a group isn't bad - Kisora should stay the ways he is really; she's greatly popular and it goes well with her appearance - but when that's the general image/impression of the group that's really just... boring.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:01 pm

really? I saw them live and thought they did Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo perfectly but I agree that their Hitorijime performance was just zzzz. it really just made me think that these girls are fine as an idol group from another company, but they aren't really up to our standards for HP idols. but thats because of how high the bar has been raised in terms of prestige for girls to debut in HP so its only fair that we have our own high expectations of them. but at the same time I realised isn't it very HP to take a bunch of girls and put them through hell to make us interested and inclined to support them? so I can kinda understand that as their reasoning for not debuting more reliable trainees...

I still blame Captain's rushed decision making for creating such an unbalanced group though. I just hope Yumeno doesn't take off early, she's so great. Worst case scenario is they all burn out early from the pressure.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project