[8/6] Tsubaki Factory 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni natte mo .

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory indies 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo.

Postby Starra » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:11 pm

@Jessi: I dunno... I like their "softer" concept, if anything. If done right, it could work. I don't feel like they need a new member at the moment as I don't really want to see the group get any bigger. We already have enough larger units with MM。, ANGERME and Kobushi. I also don't think changing their concept entirely would be a good move. And I just can't see Kaede fitting in :lol:. She's too strong (and a different kind of "strong" than Kobushi are, so I don't think she'd fit in there either personally). I can't really see any other KSS fitting in either, except for maybe Onoda Saori (I'd rather have her in Country Girls though) or Kodama Sakiko if I stretch a bit.

@forgetmenots: I want to like them. I really do. I don't dislike them, I just find them boring most of the time. They're not bad anymore either, but they're not quite a "unit" yet.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: [8/6] Tsubaki Factory indies 3rd DVD single : Hitorijime/Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo.

Postby Jessi » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:54 pm

^ I mean its all a matter of opinion. Right now Tsubaki is struggling and they need something. Adding new members really brought life back into S/amgerme so maybe in a few years if all else fails it might be a good idea for Tsubaki. But it might not be. Its hard to say.

I mean, its a bit contradicting if you find them boring most of the time yet you don't want to change their concept (though I can sympathize with the feeling for sure). Something has to change. Whether it be new members, a new musical direction, or just the members themselves getting a kick in the butt. (I mean that figuratively of course. A challenge like S/mileage had might help, but honestly I don't see them changing personalities anytime soon. Unlike Maria Makino, I'm not sure if they are just hidden gems in waiting...)

However, (thankfully) its not our decision for what that could be or when it would be necessary. Its entirely up to UPfront and the management. :hehe:
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Starra » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:50 pm

I agree that something has to change. But I think it's more the members needing to step up or whatever than changing what the group is. I can't really word it well, lol. And I know that's a lot easier said than done and I don't blame the members themselves.

I'm not saying I'd be mad if they added new members, I just don't want any yet. I'm sure I'll end up liking anyone who joins since lately all the new members have been amazing even if I wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea on paper. I dunno, man.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:43 pm

Starra wrote:Kaede doesn't really fit Tsubaki at all... I'd rather have her in Juice=Juice, tbh.

Still waiting for this :fear:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:47 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:
Starra wrote:Kaede doesn't really fit Tsubaki at all... I'd rather have her in Juice=Juice, tbh.

Still waiting for this :fear:

Me too :fear:

----

I really like Hitorijime. The girls are definitely more comfortable with the camera now and their dancing is pretty good. Their singing keeps improving after every song they record and it‘s at a point where their recorded voices sound almost perfect when singing solos. This is definitely on repeat xD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:58 am

Watashi ga Obaasan ni Natte mo is a live MV from them performing as the opening act at C-ute's Concerto Tour.

If they weren't going to use the outfits they're promoting the single in right now they could've at least used them for the Hitorjime PV >.>
cos I really like how nice and fluffy they are.

Also I think while Ami is useless right now, she's really the trump card of the group since she's improving so much. She might be the Ayacho/Sayumi of the group.
I think the concern should be towards girls who have trained longer but aren't strong members (Risa, Riko).
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:39 am

from Upcoming

Tsubaki Factory Hitorijime MV shoot behind the scenes
https://youtu.be/QCLz_vtDJzc?t=3m37s
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Denki » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm hearing that Ono Mizuho, Onoda Saori and Akiyama Mao was added to Tsubaki Factory. Announced at FC event.

WOW. We just talked about it.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Solarblade » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:43 pm

OMG....if this is true....that is WHOAAAA
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:44 pm

right? I'm shocked. I mean you wouldn't think so soon after just releasing a single.

mizuho: good singer with potential to improve. kinda awkward looking.
onoda saori: popular but probably on the same level as Kiki in terms of skill.
akiyama mao: great dancer not a strong singer.

I think it'll change things up a little, but not a lot.
No one was expecting these 3 though I'm shocked. Reina deserved to debut man this is so sad for her. :(
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project