[10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:46 am

the end fade is so awkward :(

But the MV is great. its really done well. I love it. The girls look amazing.
I kinda wish it had a more impressive choreography, but I'm also concerned about kntm's health and that she doesn't push herself too much.

I love the song!
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: [10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Postby Rysaria » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:21 am

The only way in my head I can justify that terrible fade so that it doesn't piss me off is thinking of it like, "Hey, I'm sitting on the side of a Dream Road. What's that noise fading in? Juice=Juice? Woah yeah, sweet, cool, oh you're leaving, okay, fade out as you continue down the road til I can't hear you anymore. Bye! <3" Juice=Juice drive-by 2016.

But that's just my own pet peeve, fading out always feels lazy to me...
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:16 pm

I like the close-up shots. I don't remember if one of the girls talked about it somewhere (so I don't know if it's accurate), but it looked like they filmed the scenes with the girls mouthing the lyrics backwards and then reversed and matched it in editing. Some of the lipsync is a little off, but the flower petals flowing upwards is a really pretty touch.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby kobushifactorylove » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:04 am

"Dream Road" is my second favorite song of the year after "Tokyo to iu Katasumi." The arrangement is AMAZING, some of the best we've heard from H!P in recent years. The shouting in the chorus just builds the hype. I couldn't be happier with this song. The rest of the single is great, too. Ugh, I'm so hyped.
And...the PV is very beautiful. Although, I wish H!P would stop using grey backgrounds! I think this PV would've been more stunning with a dreamlike, colorful background like the song title suggests. But, the petal/rain scenes are surely gorgeous.
Unpopular opinion, but, I love the dance, actually, it's very interpretative and artistic.
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:07 pm

from Hello Station

KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! MV (Hello Station Edit)
https://youtu.be/ic0CWVQov0w?t=8m25s
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:39 am

The vocals sounds really flat in the studio version?
And I honestly can't tell what changed in these 2 a-sides that warranted such a lengthy delay? Like you'd think in that time we could've had a better recording of the song or better covers at least.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Kravius Pila » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Juice=Juice KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! MV
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:37 pm

the vocals still kinda sound flat?

but other than that LOVE IT.

loooooooove this single
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby bisuketto » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:39 am

The vocal thing bothers me because I thought their performance on The Girls Live was amazing (Sayubee's vocals=mind-blowing).
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:26 am

I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me. It's a cute little Michael Jackson homage.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project