[10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:53 pm

covers

Limited Edition A,B,C,

Regular Edition A,B,C

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/HKCN-50492/
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [10/26] Juice=Juice 8th: Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~/KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!/Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:17 pm

the PV from Hello Station looks really good! the flower scenes are so pretty!
Yuka is so pretty.

those outfits for Ashita though are one of the worst cases of styling we've had in a while.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby bisuketto » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:42 am

^Yuka and Tomoko looks lovely though. At first glance I thought Karin was holding a whip!
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:16 am

idk, I thought the pv was waaay too bland, and for a song called "dream road", it quite lacked anything resembling any roads or anything even resembling the concept of what it's supposed to mean .___.
(though, great covers! except for sayuki's pants in the last one. lol what)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:22 am

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, that can't be the final pv. It's too Hello Station edit of just close ups and dance shot. If it is, the director sucks and he missed a lot of golden moments to actually show some impact.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby kobushifactorylove » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:07 am

Okay, this single might shape up to be the second best of the year for me after "Utakata / The Vision / Tokyo."

Three amazing songs, and I'm really digging this aesthetic! Plus, love the inclusion of the member colours in the flower petals.

I'm so hyped. This is so refreshing after their sickeningly mediocre previous single.

Shoujo Q wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, that can't be the final pv. It's too Hello Station edit of just close ups and dance shot. If it is, the director sucks and he missed a lot of golden moments to actually show some impact.

Yeah, IDK why people freak out over Haro! Sute edits, they're never nearly as good as the final promotion edit. That's the point of them -- to tease, and not reveal the surprises found in the final cut.
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Postby Jessi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 am

Are you guys kidding??? I LOVED the variety of close up shots. It was so much more varied than we usually get and the aesthetic was great. It really matched the song.

I'm pretty in love with Dream Road. Its a great song. And its very much a Juice=Juice type of song just as much as it isn't. Its very different from what we usually get, but in many ways I can't see this type of song matching any other group.

J=J tends to be hit and miss for me and overall its my second least fav group next to Tsubaki. But this one seems to def be a "hit" for me rather than a miss. Lets see if the other two A-Sides catch my attention. So far I LOVE this PV.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Kravius Pila » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Dream Road , Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru MV
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:17 am

yep.

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Rysaria » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:31 am

Yep. It was gorgeous.
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project