[4/20] ℃-ute 29th single : Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa STEP!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/20] ℃-ute 29th single : Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa STEP!

Postby Celedam » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:55 pm

From the latest episode of Upcoming

03:26~ Making of "Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou?" MV / ℃-ute

https://youtu.be/uySGkAvRZVU?t=3m26s

13:05~ Recording featurette: "Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou?" (chorus)

https://youtu.be/uySGkAvRZVU?t=13m05s
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: [4/20] ℃-ute 29th single : Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa STEP!

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Jinsei wa STEP mv
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:23 pm

amazing flawless perfect beautiful

im speechless everything's perfect

and yay extras again!!
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:24 pm

This C-ute single is all about the extras XD I didn't actually think they would have true tap dancing in the video, so I'm so happy right now. They poured all the money on this single, I hope it does well so they continue like this.

Jinsei wa Step is definitely my new favourite C-ute song, narrowly shoving Love Take it All down a ranking.

EDIT: Also, there are just so many different shots for this MV I'm a little bit overwhelmed @_@ it's amazing.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby otaku_blue » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:56 pm

yeah Im hoping we get a dance shot for this Jinsei wa step. I don't think we are though. whoever made that decision with management honestly sucks.

also even though there's so much going on with this single I don't think there's any mainstream media promotion lined up for this single...
must be harder for HP now especially with no Music Japan now. I don't know why but HP doesn't seem to care for Buzz Rhythm that much even though its probably their best alternative right now.

also C-ute have done tap dancing before so Im surprised they didnt do much of it here.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Zunu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:16 pm

otaku_blue wrote:must be harder for HP now especially with no Music Japan now.

Lol, MJ ended literally one day ago and already times are getting tough for H!P? Music shows end all the time and new ones take their place. It's no cause for alarm. Wouldn't you like to enjoy the PV for a few hours at least before breaking out your gloom and doom act?

And we just learned a real life lesson from Starra and her health situation. Fretting too much over worst case scenarios is just putting yourself (and sometimes others) through hell for no reason.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Celedam » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:17 pm

And you're saying the management sucks for making a decision that you don't actually know has been made yet…?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:26 pm

A lot of users here have stated that their most recent singles are lackluster but it's really quite the opposite for me. This is the only group where each release exceeds my expectations every time. The only group from past H!P that honestly keeps getting better as time goes on in my eyes.

And as a tap dancer myself I appreciate this even more :lol:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby erin » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:02 am

Jinsei wa STEP! is probably my favorite C-ute song right now. :music: I could listen to it all day. And, that MV? Soooo good.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:35 am

@Zunu
I was just replying to forgetmenots who said she wanted this single to do well and that the PV was too overwhelming for her. I don't know why I sound so negative in that post. But MJ has always been C-ute's goto Music Program they haven't appeared on Full Chorus or Live B before except as BerryzC-ute. Its not a problem, I'm just selfish and enjoy studio live performances. When Music Dragon ended it got replaced with Buzz Rhythm but only Morning Musume have made an appearance. Last single they got to appear on Premiere no Sokutsu and Music Fair so hopefully that works out for them again. But again, nothing's been announced yet as far as I know. I think it's the same with Country Girls where the budget for this single was focused on content rather than actual promotions this time.

@Celedam
On CDJapan they list only the music video on the Limited Edition DVD, so it's probably just HP being slow to update the single webpage so I was being optimistic. Besides, having dance shots is now a rare exemption. I'm still bitter that we didnt get any dance shots for the OMW single.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project