Suzuki Kanon has graduated from Morning Musume。'16 and Hello! Project as of 5/31

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Suzuki Kanon to Graduate from Morning Musume。'16 and Hello! Project

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:21 pm

^^ I don't think that was ever cleared up, so I don't think we really know which came first.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Re: Suzuki Kanon to Graduate from Morning Musume。'16 and Hello! Project in Spring

Postby Starra » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 pm

I saw a really good comment about her career choice from a Japanese fan on Twitter yesterday:

"But she's already [helping people] by being an idol."

Sure, they're different kinds of help, but it's true. Idols help people a lot, even if they don't realise it. She's probably already helped hundreds, if not thousands, of people just by being herself on stage. I know in the official statement she said doing the Satoyama/Satoumi events and directly interacting with people inspired her to go into social work, but really do hope she realises at least a little bit that she's had a positive impact on lots of people.

I find it really admirable that she's wanting to be a social worker at such a young age. As someone who's used similar services (counselling, amongst other government programs) I know that the world needs more people in the field, and I'm positive that Zukki will be really good at it if she sticks to it. It's great that she's found something she wants to do and that it's something like this.

I wish her all the best, and I hope it works out for her. It seems like the sort of thing that'd suit her, and hopefully she does get to help people in a more direct way in the future :heart: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: Suzuki Kanon to Graduate from Morning Musume。'16 and Hello! Project

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:10 pm

bisuketto wrote:a single where she got to be the center because she lost weight. Sad.

And? My Oshi has gotten nothing. NOTHING.

Zukki fans should be grateful she got center for a song before she graduated. smh.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: Suzuki Kanon to Graduate from Morning Musume。'16 and Hello! Project in Spring

Postby Chibs » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:13 am

Honey is more a tv appearances and photoshoot type of gal^
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:59 am

Yeah I love Haruna to death don't get me wrong but I don't wanna see her making a fool of herself dancing center or messing up lines I know she can't handle
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Chibs » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:49 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby resop2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:25 am

Cute memory of Zukki: Working her pony tail in the dance break for Wakuteka Take a chance (dance practice version).
resop2
Skeptic

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:28 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Yeah I love Haruna to death don't get me wrong but I don't wanna see her making a fool of herself dancing center or messing up lines I know she can't handle

I don't really agree with this, she's become a good dancer and a stable singer at the WORST she would just be Sayumi part 2 - who wasn't known for her singing or dancing but got a lot of face time anyway.

BUT this is about Zukki. Girl got her center position for a single, she has the biggest western fandom, got her own radio show after Sayu left, and is the best girl for variety (Which she'll now be giving the title to Haruna I guess...). Zukki shined a lot in Morning Musume, it's a shame a lot of people don't see that just because she had back girl status.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby 321BreakinOut » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:12 am

Ehh not really. She's improved but not enough to consider her "stable" she's still in the same ranks of awkwardness as 12ki if you really pay attention to their recent stuff(that's not to say she's trying really hard though)

And I don't think so, it's mostly People in Japan that do not see her in this light . Most foreigners I've chatted with love Zukki and consider her vital in the group.
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:38 am

I'm talking about the people who believed her backgirl status somehow made her less vital. You see it in a lot of her fans that she deserved to be center or that she should always have more lines. The truth is, not every girl can be center, center is usually reserved for one girl and the best girls work around it (Like Sayu, who was only center for like... one song? Maybe two? her entire career) and I feel like Zukki did a pretty good job working around it overall. Better than some (Makoto, looking at you).
AyuHikaru
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project