[3/9] Country Girls 3rd single [Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/9] Country Girls 3rd single [Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~]

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Hope she can get it under control and not have to bow out after a long battle like Aika with her feet. :(
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: [3/9] Country Girls 3rd single [Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ran Ra Run ~Anata ni Muchuu~]

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:41 am

I hope she feels better soon and that this is something that can be kept under control. She's really an amazing, well rounded idol, with charms, wit, and great performance skills, and it would be unfortunate if she had to stop due to health reasons.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby boinsie » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:52 am

Oh no, Manaka. :(((
I hope she finds something that can help her, because she really does seem to enjoy (and be very good at) the idol thing, and it will suck if she has to give it up completely.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Moh » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:55 am

Poor Manaka. :( Asthma is really crappy, honestly. I'm glad they're letting her take a break.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby BerryzCelebration » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Ugh, as a person with bad asthma, it really sucks to hear this. It's always limited me, especially with doing sports. Manaka is so dedicated and hard working and she really doesn't deserve this, especially with her being the lead of the play and in general being a very important member of CG.... But it's health. I'm so that she's out for so long though, it really worries me because in General J-POP Idol World, a majority of health hiatuses led to the member leaving for good. I have my hopes up for Manaka though, she's a strong girl.

Spoiler: show
So is the play over now? And if so, are we ever going to get footage? I'd rather them just pull out an understudy but honestly it's probably not even worth it and knowing UFP, they probably don't even have one ready, hence them putting the last few dates on hold.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Previous

Return to Hello! Project