Morning Musume. '17 13th Generation : Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation : Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:09 am

Maria gasped and seemed to have teared up/cried. Maachan went ballistic, screamed, and almost ran to her but she stopped and returned to her spot haha Akane was so shocked that she literally shook lol
Basically, MM's reactions sums up all types of reactions KSS followers/fans had xD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:40 am

Sakura started crying immediately as well. She lost it as soon as she saw Kaede.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby PikoAshy » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:57 am

Eripon Erin is just like, who are you again?
PikoAshy
Acolyte

Postby Rysaria » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:21 pm

I read comments about it but still wasn't ready. Damn her for getting caught up when she started to introduced herself as part of the group she's worked her ass off for years to be in.
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Harunan wrote:13ki’s 2 members♪

Here it’s sudden but, once again a brief introduction to the 13ki members (*´◒`*)

Kaga-chan is, a high schooler 2nd year at 17 years old, she’s been acting for a long time as a Hello!Pro Trainee, and is skilled at kendo〜!

Seems she likes Anime too, I’ll put a recommendation for 「Yuーri!!! on ICE」.←

And Yokoyama-chan, a high schooler 1st year at 15 years old, very smart, seems she’s in a special advanced course ✌︎(‘ω’)✌︎ A special advanced course! Those are real! I thought they were something just in the world of mangaaaaa!!!

These 2 will probably be steadily shining from here, once again please support them

Their activities START in 2017!

http://nantonaku.mittsi.net/?p=66061
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/ent ... 60353.html
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Yokoyama Reina's birthday is on 2/22 and a fan said Yokoyama should perform the song "Akai Freesia" because she shares the same birthday of the red version of the "Freesia" flower and Shibata Ayumi too.
https://tanpure.com/articles/556/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:43 pm

I see that YOI recommendation, Iikubo. You can't fool me. I know what's up :fear:.

Also I got pretty emotional watching this week's H!S segment. Kaede's reaction was touching enough as it was, but when she walked into the room to meet MM。I almost lost it ;A;. Everyone else was just so happy for her and nobody could really make sense of it for a moment, lol. And then she started crying again when introducing herself as a member of MM。... :heart:. I love her so, so, so much and she's worked so hard for this and she deserves it and I'm so excited for MM。'17.

Yokoyama is super cute too and I feel a bit bad for her being such an unknown KSS in a generation with Kaede. I like her smily nature and she seems like a really nice girl. She's quite a contrast to Kaede and I think they picked a good pair. Hopefully I end up liking her, but I seem to at the moment. Still super early days, however.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:20 am

She seems super cute. I like that she's new, since it makes her seem "fresh" and more like someone they picked off the street. So we have the best of both worlds, really.

She also seems younger than 15 to me, amped said in another thread she turns 16 in Feb. and I could hardly believe it, she really has a youthful aura.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Jessi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:03 am

I am absolutely in love with Reina, even more now that we have seen more of her. She's absolutely adorable. I'm super glad my number 1 choice for MM made it in.

As for Kaede, I wasn't a fan of her before she was chosen, but I've cried at every single video that has come out of her so far even the fan made ones. I had no idea she became a KSS solely because she wanted to join MM. I didn't know she's worked 4 years soley in hopes she will join MM specifically. That's incredible. How could I not be happy for someone like that? She deserves this. And not only that but it's just such the essence of Morning Musume.

Watching the video when Fukuchan surprised them really convinced me. These two girls really love MM and that's exactly what they were searching for when they announced this audition. I love them both! I'm super excited for them to join. I'm hoping Kaede gets ace treatment. There is so much excitement for her joining that I can see her getting pushed off the bat.

Another thought I had. I read a thread where wota said that they started supporting Kaede after seeing her on Green Room. She also recently won best performance. I'm thinking that perhaps from the last audition till now she's gotten way more popular and maybe Kaede has failed in the past because they thought she would be unpopular. Now that her popularity has increased and so has her skill, they've decided she's ready!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Idol Otakarakuji 12-23-16 - 13th gen comments

video
https://twitter.com/f9f4702990cf48d/sta ... 8158964736

Kaga Kaede admires Sayashi Riho
Amped
High Priest