Morning Musume. '17 13th Generation : Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:53 am

Special skill : Jazz dance, and Alto Sax

Finally, Morning Musume has a sax player!!!

Special skill : Trumpet, Kendo 1st stage

And trumpet, too!
I just hope they go for more of a spaced-out/abstract Coltrane thng than brassy late-Miles funk
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby Zunu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:25 am

TotallyUncool wrote:

So she can play a "Careless Whisper" instrumental solo while simultanously doing an expressive jazz dance performance.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby TotallyUncool » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:27 am

I would definitely like to see that!
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Jessi » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:52 am

Red and Dark Green... c'mon guys Zukki and Riho's colors. Whats Pale Yellow? Isn't it all just yellow?
Green hasn't been beaten to death guys we already have pea green which is kind of yellowish so you want pea green and two yellows with no dark green which is pretty much regular green.

A few more thoughts now that I have been awake a few hours.

Kaede really seems to fit the mold of a Morning Musume member despite being an experienced KSS, which MM doesn't usually go for. For a multitude of reasons. I can see why she was chosen over Ruru, even if I'm a bit salty.
Also I saw a video of her expressing her desire to join Morning Musume and it was a few years ago, so if shes a girl whose been die hard wanting to join MM since she joined KSS I can't help but be happy her dream came true.

It makes me really happy (because for some reason I didn't know this) that Reina is from the first failed 13th gen audition. Everyone is acting surprised she was chosen because she is so new, but auditions tend to get us girls off the street who have never been KSS and really Reina is like having one girl who passed the audition off the street, while Kaede is a tried and true Kenshuusei pick. Its how I felt about Akane, because she was a failed audition 12th gen girl and that made that audition feel like it wasn't really a failure at all. Girls are just having a delayed start you guys. Need a bit of training and then they are good to go. :grin:

Also I like YokoReina as a nickname.
Last edited by Jessi on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Kravius Pila » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:56 am

Red and Dark Green... c'mon guys Zukki and Riho's colors. Whats Pale Yellow? Isn't it all just yellow?

What about Hunter Green and Red Sanguine ? :grin:

Anyway ... "Honey" is dark or light ?
Last edited by Kravius Pila on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Jessi » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:00 am

Spoiler: show
^ The fact that we can't distinguish whether or not Honey is dark or light proves we don't need another yellow.... #TeamGreen
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Celedam » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:08 am

TotallyUncool wrote:
Zunu wrote:
TotallyUncool wrote:

So she can play a "Careless Whisper" instrumental solo while simultanously doing an expressive jazz dance performance.

Guys, you're showing your age. How many people even know "Careless Whisper" anymore? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:10 am

This is the first time a Morning Musume audition prediction of mine came true (even if it was one of three).

I guess Kokoro will go to Country Musume and Momohime will eventually go to ANGERME.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Kravius Pila » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:20 am

resop2 wrote:This is the first time a Morning Musume audition prediction of mine came true (even if it was one of three).

I guess Kokoro will go to Country Musume and Momohime will eventually go to ANGERME.

It 's funny because Momohime, for me, will eventually go to Country Girl and Kokoro to ANGERME. XD
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:26 am

Celedam wrote:
TotallyUncool wrote:
Zunu wrote:
TotallyUncool wrote:

Guys, you're showing your age. How many people even know "Careless Whisper" anymore? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Hehe guilty as charged, but unfortunately like a lot of 60's-90's era oldies crap it's still ubiquitous in casual dining locations in your finer malls and outdoor shopping centers. I'd wager that pretty much anyone over 20 unfortunately has some familiarity with the song. The only reason the song even unfortunately came to mind is because I unfortunately heard it somewhere recently unfortunately. :cry: In fact spookily enough when I originally googled the song I simply put the letters "c" "a" "r" "e" into the search bar, and "careless whisper" was the first suggestion. Like, why, world? :unsure:
It's not like as if I brought up a Clarence "The Big Man" Clemons solo or something. :wait: :time:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project