Morning Musume. '17 13th Generation : Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby Zunu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

otaku_salty wrote:LOL this addition kinda feels like some kenshuusei program promo,
"Mizuki is amazed that Kaede worked so hard for 4 years in Kenshuusei. Yokoyama has also only been in Kenshuusei for a few months after not passing the first 13th gen audition"

so its now like "audition for morning musume!" where we'll make you a member of kenshuusei! it might take a few years, but it's a possibility if you continue your training and the regular payments to the program.

Cynicism aside it's actually a smart move for them to pick Kaedy. I mean, if they had chosen a bunch of under-sixteens, as some people wanted, then what's the message for the girls left in KSS? Get out by 15 or you're wasting your time? As far as Reina goes I'm only annoyed that now I have to use a qualifier with Tanaka from now on.

Also we see the advantange of picking girls from KSS. Both of them were poised and camera-ready from jump, and are going to need so much less prep time to get them ready to join up in earnest with the main group.

Also... Ponpon looking damn good, just saying. :nosebleed:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby Kravius Pila » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:21 pm

In first time I was shocked about Kaede. She was a kenshuusei veteran and is 17... I wanted a younger member.
But well ok. I accept it. She is VERY pretty, has a strong and deep voice and she is really a cool and calm person. =o

Though, I'm more interested about Reina, about her dance skill. =o

I'm pretty excited to watch to MM.'17 performances.
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Rysaria » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Satisfied. I had a couple different dreams just before waking up, one with 1-member gen, one with 6-member gen, so very thankful to finally wake up and see the real addition was not too big or small.

Tbh I was in that 'Kaede's been a KSS so long that I'm gonna pull my heart out of this so I'm not continually disappointed when she doesn't make groups' camp but...yay. Yayayayay. The love that sparked when I heard her line in Oheso can be used in full force now. And I like the newbie they picked! *Cough**cough*IwokeuptothisnewssoIthoughttheypickedIchiokaandIwasdisappointedtheyjustthrew2oldestin*hack**cough*

An entire gen that I really like, that's a first... took a 2-person gen to become a reality but okay...
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:39 pm

So um Kaede is definitely getting Red as her member color. I'd be shocked if she didn't but Reina hmm.. What hasn't been used ? Blue and green has already been beaten to death ! Maroon maybe ? Knowing H!P they'd do like "Dark Yellow" :mikihead:
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Rysaria » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:45 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:... like "Dark Yellow"

I'm dying, you are sick, my sides hurt...but only because I don't doubt they would...
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:59 pm

Kaedeeeee!!!!!
tbh didn't except that.
But hey, I predicted a Reina... and the OTHER Reina got in. XD
I'm sure we're gonna get a nickname soon enough to differentiate from Tanaka Reina and Yokoyama Reina. (Yoko?)

As for colors, I'm sure they'll just inherit Riho and Zukki's colors...
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Moh » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:11 am

I'm just salty we didn't get 4 girls. :fear:

I expected Kaede, but not Yokoyama, seeing as how she's only been in KSS for two seconds. XD Excited to see how they'll do in the group, though.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:24 am

OMG KAEDE!!! SHE MADE IT OMG!!!

This seems like a really good gen! Not just saying that cause of Kaede. Reina is adorable and I think most of you guys knew she was a shoe in.
Also, yes at being a 2 gen with one experienced and one promising member!

Omg I can change my avatar now that she's debuting!

I told myself at some point not to change my avatar till she debuts cause after awhile even though I wanted to change my avatar I also didn't want to until something big happened so I needed a reason not change it and that's what I came up with lol But I probably still won't change it till next year cause she'll start activities then.

Also, I love the interactions in this announcement video. Akane being happy of still holding down the youngest member throne even while being a senpai, Daaishi asking, essentially, for praises lol Eripon ironically calling Daaishi the strict scary senpai as it backfired towards her, but allowed Kaede to say (after going along with the joke at first that is xD) that Eripon's actually a nice senpai :heart:

MM.'16 has already moved past the awkward slump they were in and now I can't wait for 13th gen to join them and make MM.'17 even better!
Last edited by jeiwa42 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby kobushifactorylove » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 am

I did NOT expect Kaede to be chosen, I thought she'd leave KSS and never be picked for anything TBH, just proves good things come to those who wait. I did predict Reina.

I was a bit worried about Kaede because I've heard she isn't the nicest, but I'm not gonna lie, she charms my pants off. She seems very strong-willed, and I have a feeling she'll do great. Whereas, Reina will bring cuteness and freshness to the group.

Great picks.

For member colors, I predict red for Kaede and pale yellow (of course, honey is already taken) for Reina.
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Postby Zunu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:44 am

CaptainBerryzGiraffe wrote:I'm sure we're gonna get a nickname soon enough to differentiate from Tanaka Reina and Yokoyama Reina. (Yoko?)

Reinna? Yokoreina? Reinacchi? Joousama? Re-yo-? Wanpanman?

http://hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/mor ... 481535882/ nichannel has opinions.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project