Morning Musume. '17 13th Generation : Kaga Kaede & Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Whoaaa. That was unexpected! I'm not against it though, this should be interesting.
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby Solarblade » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:45 pm

So basically Kiyono and Kawamura right?

lol jk, but it makes me curious to see who'll be chosen since the list of KSS isn't too huge (I can only hope someone from the Hokkaido branch takes a spot)

Though, tbh...if this was the endgoal, they really should've announced this much sooner than dragging it out (twice more or less)...
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart : 13th gen chosen from H!P Kenshuusei

Postby aerosuffly » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Welcome to Morning Musume Kiyono Momohime, Yokoyama Reina and Kawamura Ayano. My bet. ;)

^Hey!
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Solarblade » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:49 pm

^ LOL XD
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Re: Morning Musume. '16 13th Generation Auditions Restart

Postby Jessi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Jessi wrote:Alright I'm throwing in my bet.

12/12 Nippon Budokan

That's when they will announce 13th gen!

Look guys! I was right!!!

I'm super excited for the results to be announced! Does this mean it is only one girl?? I'm completely fine with that, but two would be awesome.

I have had a really good feeling that Takase Kurumi would be a good fit for Morning Musume. It's just a feeling I have.

Momohime would be an exciting choice. She has such a fan base already and I think she's adorable.

Going way out on a limb I would suggest Ruru-chan may finally have a chance. But I don't think it's going to happen. I would be super happy for her if she did get it tho!

These are my top 3 predictions for now.

Runners up:
Kawamura Ayano, Yokoyama Reina, Kirara but only if Momohime gets chosen because that combo would be adorable, Maeda Kokoro or Ichioka Reina
Last edited by Jessi on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:55 pm

H!P Kenshuusei have a H!P Recital show on Dec. 11th in Osaka. It will be their chance to appeal to everyone. There is going to be a war and maybe some bloodshed.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Solarblade wrote:but it makes me curious to see who'll be chosen since the list of KSS isn't too huge

Though, tbh...if this was the endgoal, they really should've announced this much sooner than dragging it out (twice more or less)...
If you include the Hokkaido branch, there are 26 KSS. You don't think that's a lot to choose from? Not that I think all 26 are eligible at this point. I have to assume based on updates that they went through the normal rounds, so most probably fell out before the training camp would have come up.

To your second thought, again assuming (based on those updates) that they went through the usual process and didn't find any normal girls that fit what they wanted, I think it's smart of them to announce a selection from the KSS. Their other option is to have what was already a repeat audition end with no results for a second time, and then announce another one. I imagine that wouldn't sit well with a lot of fans and would probably cost the company even more money. This is at least an interesting idea, and something for both Morning Musume and KSS fans to get excited about.
---- ---- ---- ----

Hopefuls list, as is tradition:
Yes Please
Kaga Kaede
Inoue Hikaru
Danbara Ruru
Horie Kizuki
Noguchi Kurumi
Kitagawa Ryou

Sure
Ichioka Reina
Takase Kurumi
Maeda Kokoro
Kudou Yume

Ehhh, Maybe?
Kawamura Ayano
Yamazaki Yuhane
Nishida Shiori
Oota Haruka
Ishiguri Kanami
Kawano Minori
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:30 pm

Mixed feelings.

On the one hand great for the Trainees.
On the other, yet another audition where auditioning girls from outside of H!P/UF has failed.

I think they should just forgo public auditions at this point. Let them all be internal.
That way you avoid the 'restarts' and having 'no winners'.

------------

My wishlist: Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime, Kawamura Ayano & from H!P Hokkaido (you never know): Kudo Yume & Ota Haruka.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Denki » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:36 pm

I personally want either Yokoyama Reina or Yamazaki Yuhane. I also don't want anyone born before 2000....

But hey, my prediction was right. Y'all said it was unlikely back in September because 12/12 was too late. Lol
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:22 pm

I feel like it's going to be another young, shy and raw/awkward girl. But we already have that with Miki and Akane? So I'd prefer if it wasn't that type of girl again.

My guess on who management would pick:
- Yokoyama Reina: because she became popular after the Satoyama event and they debuted Kassa right after she became popular.
- Oota Haruka: Hokkaido kenshuusei centre.
> Someone from Hello Pro Hokkaido to promote the new division

Who I'd like to see debut with MM:
- Maeda Kokoro: hasn't debuted yet but is more than ready. she'd look good in Morning Musume.
- Kitagawa Ryoho: has a cool vibe that'd suit Morning Musume also has an actress type of face.

Can't say I'm not disappointed that there's no "unseen" girl. Especially after the indie idol rumour. They were cute. I wonder if they were initially finalists but were disqualified for having been exposed as potential finalists? Oh well, we'll find out if they join kenshuusei sooner or later.

If only they actually broadcasted the auditions again, it'd make things more fun and engaging.
Last edited by otaku_blue on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project