Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Angerme Tamura Meimi to graduate in Spring 2016

Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Legit shocked. Two of angerme's best singers are leaving...

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Noooooooooooooooo!

TvT

She was my favorite. I lost my #1 and 2 in that order. Well this sucks.
I'm happy she finally realized she's more a musical actress than a idol but it's still sad. I loved her in the group. She better become an amazing musical actress I know she will if she pushes herself.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:53 pm

I hope she thrives outside of H!P. She's got a great voice, so it'd be cool if she got to utilize it more.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Honestly I'm surprised people are surprised by this at all but then I remember that lots of fans don't pay quite that much attention to begin with...

Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Omg noooo...I knew she seemed off for a while...omg this sucks....she's my favorite next to Ayacho :'(

Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Aw man, I'll miss her being part of ANGERME but I'm always in favour of the girls following their dreams. Wishing her the best.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:26 pm

Further proof ANGERME is a rotation group now. Sad, but true. It opens more doors when it's rotation, I think.
--
So if Riho's goods went for crazy prices... I wonder how much Meimi goods will. o.o

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:00 am

Starra wrote:Honestly I'm surprised people are surprised by this at all but then I remember that lots of fans don't pay quite that much attention to begin with...

A lot of the time people logically know something is bound to happen soon, but get caught up in the fact that the group is creating these great things and the enjoyment of the hearing one of their favourite members since that emotionally they're caught off guard.

Rinapuu's next.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:01 am

She was next on the list after Kanon so it's not really surprising. She was the only one with a concrete long-term goal among current ANGERME members. I think Kanon's graduation played a big part in her decision, but Riho's solidified the deal. Both are the same age and are "wasting" their talents in H!P. I have no doubt Meimi will make H!P proud because she has a ton of potential and seems very smart and dedicated. However, I find it interesting how she's graduating from H!P but Riho isn't. Spring 2016 makes it seems she's graduating in March and is integrating a new agency in April (or something along those lines). Could she be trying out for Takaraduka or auditioning for a theatre company?

Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 am

She was next on the list after Kanon

This is probably an obvious thing I'm overlooking but what list is this you're referring to?

Unless someone found one of those "$GROUP$ CURSE" photos?

"Look at candid_group_shot_337.jpg ~~~! Kanon's eyes are completely closed or zero percent open and she just left. Meimi's are 1/4 open, she's next! And Katsuta's eyes are 2/7ths open. Bye Bye Rinapuu!!!"

".....Akari's eyes are 180% open"
Post a reply