[5/30] Tamura Meimi has graduated from Angerme and H!P

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Angerme Tamura Meimi to graduate in Spring 2016

Postby Denki » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Even 2ch knew she was next anyways since her dream was always Takarazuka.

Sucks that she's leaving early, but I'm hoping that she has a successful post-H!P career.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Zunu » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:27 pm

Good for her. Her talents were mostly being wasted and were kind of at odds with H!P anyway. She's like the Linlin of Angerme.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Celedam » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:28 pm

'Cuz remember…

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:57 pm

The dream of being in S/mileage was that of a 12 year old Meimi who once stood on stage with them in a musical. As she got older it was becoming clearer and clearer her dream was beyond being an idol. Meimi is talented. Extremely so. And while I love using her as a counter to "idols can't sing" she needs to hit the ground running on a more permanent "legitimate" career while she's still young. Meimi is something special, and I'm both sad for her loss in H!P and completely understanding of the decision.

I really hope she goes on to do great things. She deserves it.

But on a personal note, I'm going to miss the hell out of her. She was the sole reason I paid attention to S/mileage for the longest time.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:02 pm

I suddenly had a flashback.
Spoiler: show
My introduction to H!P was Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita, and out of everyone, she really stood out to me in the PV. She was cute, had a nice voice, was really smiley, so she quickly became my favorite in the group (up until Murotan joined, but she was and still is hands down one of my favorites in H!P).
When she graduates, it'll be around 3 years since then, and I'm glad I was a fan for approx. half of her being a member in the group. :)

I'm just kinda surprised at the timing since not even a month has passed since Kanon left. But yeah, like others said, Kanon leaving, and maybe Riho also (who joined H!P approx around the same time Meimi did) probably aided in the decision, setting an example of leaving to pursue their dreams.

It's gonna be so different not hearing both Kanon and Meimi's voice, they have quite distinct voices, as well as a ton of lines, but I wish her good luck with her pursuits!

^^ Holy shoot o.o I've seen/heard clips but it never gets old, it's still astonishingly amazing to watch, and I really hope she gets to perform more outside H!P.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Jessi » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:03 pm

My favorite member of 6nin S/mileage....

She's been overshadowed by 3ki and with 4ki now added I think the group will be okay without her... I certainly have new favorites to watch

I can't believe the two powerhouse vocals will be gone. Who is going to sing Shin Nippon no Susume???!!!!

But anyway Meimei has some of the best vocals in HP history. She's amazing at musical theater as well. So long as Meimi gets started on her career as soon as she graduates I am all for this. She has so much potential to do amazing things. I guess if she fell off the face of the earth like Sayu or Eri this news would seem devastating... But like Riho she's graduating to start her career not end it. So in that case, I'm happy for her!
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:10 pm

jeiwa42 wrote:
^^ Holy shoot o.o I've seen/heard clips but it never gets old, it's still astonishingly amazing to watch, and I really hope she gets to perform more outside H!P.

Hell yeah, everytime I hear her hit that powernote near the end I get chills.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Eh, honestly, I'm not surprised. She's been looking unhappy since 3rd gen joined. She knows her talent's being wasted in ANGERME (tbh it is) and she also knows she's worth more than this.

It sucks, but I hope she does well in her actress endeavours. She's definitely got the skills.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Mirai » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Totally understandable, which is unfortunate for me since she's one of my favorites. I think she'll do really well post-H!P though, even if I'll miss her.
Mirai
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ai Takahashi

Postby wotakubrandon » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Ah, she's one of my two faves.
wotakubrandon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project