Morning Musume '16 to be main guest at Anime Matsuri in Texas!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Morning Musume '16 to be main guest at Anime Matsuri in Texas!

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Amped wrote:fan video of Morning Musume. '16 MC introductions in English

Way too cute, I'm dying. Maachan's "I can do it, I can do it" was adorable.

Also who got all those lines in Mantenrou Show? Did it stay as a two person song mainly? Or did they split it up more now that Riho's gone?
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:05 pm

low quality fan video recording of Morning Musume. '16 performing Oh my wish!, ENDLESS SKY, Renai Hunter, Sukkato My Heart
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:32 pm

I am, sooooooooooo flipping' tired. My feet still hurt!
But at least the ringing stopped from my ear.

I don't think I've gone to bed at a normal time since Wednesday.

This con was a shit show for sure but overall it was the best not just for the experiences that happened when they got it right, but for all the fans too. I've met soooo many people! It's been a blast.

My biggest saving grace yesterday turned out to being someone that just didn't stress. As a Superpass holder I got my autograph ticket and stuck to my guns by bringing my own things to sign JUST in case. It worked as I got one thing from each girl signed (random pinups and Ls) with their face on it. (I found the loop hole, past Riho basically.) it proved to be a winning combo because the girls were much more engaging when faced with a solo photo of themselves. Masaki was the best and she really shot up in my ranking. I gave her the oldest photo I could find. And she was spacing out about it with Duu. And then when I handed Haruka a much newer pinup, she threw her head on the table as in defeat. It was rather cute.

I also got to hand off my gifts to Zukki and Sakura personally. Aika was behind me the whole time filming both so there may or may not be footage of that floating around. I hope so because Salura got a personal reaction from Sakura after I handed off my gift that is really love to hear but I was already onto getting Oharu's autograph by that time.

There's probably more I could talk about but I'll wait till I get home Monday and have access to a computer.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Zukki's "no no no no" was the best. :3
Oh man, they seemed to be enjoying it more than the fans. Which is just the best, right?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby erin » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:11 am

I want to start crying again. The concert was just SO amazing. It's also getting to me that last night is the last time I'd ever see Zukki in concert.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 am

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '16 Concert in Houston 2-27-16

setlist

1.One and Only
2.Oh my wish!
MC
3.ENDLESS SKY
4.Renai Hunter
5.Sukkato My Heart
6.Love & Peace! Hero ga Yattekita
MC with Aika - Mizuki, Harunan, Kudo, Oda, Ogata
costume change, out comes Eripon, Kanon, Ayumi, Maachan, Maria, Akane
7.Medley (Souda We're Alive, Love Machine, Renai Revolution 21)
MC - photo session
8.Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
9.The Matenrou Show
10.Ai no Gundan
11.Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke
12.What is LOVE?

Encore call (Zukki call)
13.HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN?
MC
14.One Two Three

fan video recording of the whole Morning Musume. '16 concert at Anime Matsuri in Houston. credit
XxV13tg4n5t4xX

part 1

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKn5WeWmg9A

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoaPHwcxiVA

part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPl8RPyFfU8

part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGygM9QPEIY

part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5sWMoGKO0E
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:02 am

fanpics

2nd autograph session for raffle winners only 2-28-16
Amped
High Priest

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:42 am

THE AUTOGRAPHS WERE AMAZING. We all got a ton of time with the girls because the autographs weren't at all rushed since they were guaranteed.
to get all
Because Anime Matsuri told us beforehand we couldn't bring things to sign I didn't have anything with the whole group on it but the shirt from AM which I didn't want to sign. HOWEVER, I had brought a bunch of microfibers for Hello!Disco and since 5/7 of us won the raffle, we decided to get mine and Vanessa's solo microfibers from Chance (Haruna, Ayumi, Masaki, Haruna, and Mizuki)

Mizuki~
Roy - Said she was pretty professional and was the most polite of the group. When he put the Ayumi towel down she was confused a little, but then looks up at him and said "BIG?" and giggled at him. He told her to go big and she signed her sig HUGE on near Ayumi's face. He said that he really appreciated that she was here and she actually blushed, it was cute. It's important to note Eripon ended up signing Ayumi's stomach and that's why Mizuki did what she did on my towel.
Me - She saw my Harunan towel and was a little sad it wasn't her, but I pointed out my friend Umi had her towel behind me and she got really excited, then got a smirk on her face and said she wanted to sign on Haruna's stomach, I said okay and she giggled and signed it. It was hilarious. I'm laughing along with her and she looks up at me and giggles again before I wandered to Eripon.
Umi - She squealed when she saw her own towel, then told her she was going to sign it BIG, THEN SIGNED HER OWN CHEST. omg we laughed forever. She signed it in white then WENT OVER IT IN GOLD AND SILVER just to make sure we knew.
Vanessa - Mizuki then noticed we were all a group and got excited about it being Maachan then signed it in the corner.

Overall - Mizuki is secretly very mischievous.

Eripon
Roy - Eripon is actually the one who started the 9th Gen Game on my Haruna Towel here. She decided to sign on Ayumi's belly for the fun of it and laughed with Roy about it and it started a chain of events.
Me - Honestly, I was expecting Eripon to detach. Mostly she was blank and looked kind of angry for a lot of the session, so I figured when we gave her a towel that wasn't her she wouldn't care very much - BUT I WAS WRONG. As soon as she saw Mizuki had signed Haruna's stomach she glared at Mizuki (in that friend way you do) and Mizuki just started LAUGHING SO HARD. So she sighs and she goes "Ah.. here!" and points to Harunan's thigh and asks if she can sign it, I saw she can. As she's signing I say I like her gymnastics and she gets smiley and says thank you.
Umi - Immediately she starts giggling and signs Mizuki's belly, then looks over at Mizuki all proud she got to it.
Vanessa - At this point Eripon started claiming her spot, and looked over to make sure Mizuki didn't sign the stomach and went for it mad dash. Vanessa said she didn't say much to her, the stomach war was taking up most of our time.

Zukki -
Roy - He kept telling her not to go but she didn't understand at first, but eventually she caught on and shook her head. He thanked her and she goes "No! No! Thank you!"
Me - I also told Zukki not to go and told her I'll miss her, and she said "I'll miss you too!" and I told her she had a beautiful smile (Which she really does in person). She saw the towel and looked a Mizuki and Eripon's sigs on the stomach/leg and decided to go for the OTHER leg. She laughed and goes "Here?" and I said that was fine and she goes "Kyuukies" while pointing to the fact they all signed body parts, I laughed and said they were treating it like a game and Eripon actually interjects and goes, "Yes! A GAME!" and Zukki laughed and goes, "Kyuukies game!" Basically 9th gen was amazing for this.
Umi - Zukki tried to steal the Mizuki towel, it was funny, then went for the thigh.
Vanessa - Zukki looked over to Eripon and laughed about the whole thing they were doing with the towels but I don't think she signed the thigh that time. She told her not to go but good luck.

I'll have to get the rest later, but the 9th Gen story was too amazing not to share.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 am

Got a quick update from my sister and it sounds like things were a bit of a rollercoaster ride.

My Mom is not in good health right now so she inquired about handicap help and ended up getting to go in first, so they got first row. Seems like some of the fans helped them out a bit too and gave my sis a nice lightstick. But partway through my Mom's health acted up and she had to leave the concert, had to go to the first aid booth (she had been in the hospital the week before). The surrounding fans were so helpful and supportive though that she felt comfortable leaving my 13 year old sister there alone.

Don't know if any of them were from here or lurk so I wanted to extend my thanks for helping to make my sister's life :heart:

Also she met Aika, the lucky duck!
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby riversong » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 am

Wow, forgetmenots, that’s quite the story. I’m glad your sister had a good time, and I hope your mom is on the mend!

J-pop fans are really something – I remember when Puffy AmiYumi did a show here in Vancouver. I was right at the front with a girl (probably your sister’s age, I was around 20) with her dad. When he went to go sit down and rest he asked me to keep an eye on her for him even though I was a total stranger, but he was watching us sing and dance together. Something about bubblegum pop in a foreign language brings people together, I guess!
kremlindusk -> KayouSA -> riversong
riversong
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project