Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [11/25] S/mileage/ANGERME SELECTION ALBUM : Taiki Bansei

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:43 pm

I wish I had the money to buy all the versions so that I could get all the new songs ._. My itunes is connected to my american card which I have to avoid using so I can't buy the rest on itunes like I did before I moved here. I do want to buy at least one version though if only so that I can listen to the selections as well. I didn't start having an interest in S/mileage until Yattaruchan so I actually know very little of their old stuff so it'd be nice to just roll a CD full of stuff they picked out.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Denki wrote:Edit: Tomo yo (Radio Rip)

I like it. Also, in that image Maho somehow looks like an ostrich. In a good way.

Mahostrich.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:36 pm

^^ Buy an iTunes card. Heck create a Japanese account and buy an iTunes card. There are ways around everything if you think outside the box.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:24 pm

This song brings me happy tears

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:01 pm

^^I've always worried that making a Japanese account would mean that I wouldn't be able to access the songs I bought from my english account at the same time, but maybe that isn't true XD every system with accounts or clouds are different... I also don't think I can use a yen based itunes card with an American account. I know FFXIV doesn't allow that (annoyingly). I might be able to get a hold of a dollars based via the magic of the internet though, I should look into it. A lot of sites tend to know I'm living in Japan and limit what I can do or how I can buy something at times, it can be pretty annoying. I remember I had some trouble involving Steam at some point because of that.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:04 pm

What up fellow FFXIV player :fear:

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:58 pm

forgetmenots wrote:^^I've always worried that making a Japanese account would mean that I wouldn't be able to access the songs I bought from my english account at the same time, but maybe that isn't true XD every system with accounts or clouds are different... I also don't think I can use a yen based itunes card with an American account. I know FFXIV doesn't allow that (annoyingly). I might be able to get a hold of a dollars based via the magic of the internet though, I should look into it. A lot of sites tend to know I'm living in Japan and limit what I can do or how I can buy something at times, it can be pretty annoying. I remember I had some trouble involving Steam at some point because of that.

I have some songs I had to get from my mom's itunes account and when I did that it told me that I wouldn't be able to acquire and download songs from anotheritunes account for 90 days... but that was only download, not buy... So I'm sure if you switch and buy using the other one, it won't make a difference?
Now I listen to the stuff from both accounts.
Though thinking about it, maybe it's different if you have two different countries worth of music.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:35 am

I really love Tomo yo <3

Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:56 am

ripped from Angerme's radio show

Kousaten (radio preview)
http://www.mediafire.com/?0pg813x04sg7l4i

a ballad.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Fukuda doesn't participate in that song.
Post a reply