[11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Postby Celedam » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:47 am

Recording vocals for "Desugita Kui wa Utarenai", in the latest episode of MUSIC+

https://youtu.be/2Q0rGKpdNaE?t=12m55s

Kanon is excellent, and Meimi is a beast. Murotan tries, and she's still better than most of the rest of the idol industry, but she doesn't make quite the same impact as the other two. Yes, Hello! Project is that good.
Last edited by Celedam on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Re: [11/11] ANGERME - Desugita kui wa utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (3rd (20th) Single)

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:52 am

Meimi is like, full on destruction of eardrums in that one. :love: :music:
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Zunu » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 am

H!P/UF is really holding itself out there as a different type of idol organization, one where talent and growth are truly co-equal with beauty and charm as end goals for the performers. I mean, no doubt the kind of hard work we see here takes place behind the scenes with many idol groups, but to me there's a sense that it's not just a means to an end, but an end goal in itself. How inspiring it must be to aspiring vocalists to see Meimi dominate the mic like that, or for budding musicians to see Uozumi and Miyazawa writing and performing their own compositions.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Denki » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:37 am

The box sets will be counted soon since it's past the deadline (Nov 12).

Plus, it's the weekend, so they should be slightly better than Thursday.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:49 am

Zunu wrote:H!P/UF is really holding itself out there as a different type of idol organization, one where talent and growth are truly co-equal with beauty and charm as end goals for the performers. I mean, no doubt the kind of hard work we see here takes place behind the scenes with many idol groups, but to me there's a sense that it's not just a means to an end, but an end goal in itself. How inspiring it must be to aspiring vocalists to see Meimi dominate the mic like that, or for budding musicians to see Uozumi and Miyazawa writing and performing their own compositions.

This kind of direction they are going in is really making me interested. I know they've always seemed the type to have a higher expectation than other idol companies but man, they've really embraced that over the last 2 years or so and it's something to behold. They seem to foster the talent instead of foster how pretty someone can be. While the girls in H!P are some of the better looking idols for sure, fostering that talent is really changing the game for H!P/UF as a whole. I'm really curious as to where this path is headed.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Menno » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:50 am

Looking at the number of views of the 2 main songs on Youtube you can't really say that this not appreciated by the fans. They both get almost as many views as the 2 main songs of the previous single. The views are not growing as fast as Taiki Bansei of course, and they will probably drop faster. But that does say more about the brilliancy of Taiki Bansei (ask Moe ;) )then of the quality of this 2 songs. Kanon's solo song is bound to get less views, as it has only here and therefor not the views of the hard-core fans of the other members.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby sweetholic » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Taiki Bansei is definitely brilliant. My sister didn't like S/mileage at all but was interested in ANGERME because of Mizuhara Kiko doppelgänger so I showed her Taiki Bansei performance, really she was only looking for Rikako but ended up loving the song. From thereon she always asks if ANGERME release a new song, she likes Nanakorobi, Dondengaeshi not so much, then I showed her Desugita and she was like...oh...ok. :D

To tell the truth I like ANGERME's direction but Takui's songs are just magic.

Meimi is capable of so much more. She always holds herself back when singing idol songs but I always wanted her to unleash her inner diva. She has the potential to achieve resonance, she might have resonated before idk but her belt in Mou Nakanaito Kimeta is close enough, I probably won't call that resonant just yet though. But if you can resonate you're instantly in the big league. In Desugita there's a balance mix between her idol singing and musical singing so that's nice.

For now I'm rooting for Murotan. Oh she's good I want to hear her more :D
sweetholic
Initiate

Postby Denki » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Box sets shipped Yesterday, so it makes up for today's ranking.

11/13
Daily #1
13,627 copies
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-11-13/
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:38 pm

so 13,627 + 14,916 + x = 28, 543 + x

I'm guessing its about 32k~?
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Menno » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:47 pm

There they go! :)
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project