[9/2] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen : Weekly #3

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [Fall 2015] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Drama tie-in @_@

That's absolutely fantastic.

Ramen Daisuki seems very much in line with the personalities of the group and what we've been presented by them so far. Nen ni wa Nen is one of my favourite songs ever so happy about that as well.

H!P you make me all excited for the future.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Re: [Fall 2015] Kobushi Factory Major Debut : Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa nen

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Hope they got all their contracts in order before they announced this. >_>

Edit: Back about the drama this is being used for.

Akari Hayami!!!!!!!!!! I love her. I'ma watch this if it gets subbed. :heart: (She was in Momoiro Clover.)
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:50 pm

1. I feel like this was only decided after the 12th. xD Like, after Uta's leaving, they were probably like "ok. we gotta do something to break this lingering bad feeling in everyone... I KNOW!!!!! Since we've been waiting for a Major Debut with KF, let's just do it now!"
lol. That's probably 100% not what happened at all, but shhhhhh

2. I wish Survivor was also a track b-side or something. :P (maybe their first album...)
I hope the Dosukoi! one is in the same style as nen/ramen *^* Ramen sounds to be kinda in the KF style we've heard 'till now, kinda?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:27 am

I knew Akari Hayami's name sounded familiar. Glad she's still around.

I'm totally excited for this! I wish they could've waited for 2016 to make their major debut, but I'm putting all of my hope into this group right now.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby boinsie » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:36 am

Covering a Sharan Q song as your major debut single? Well Kobushi, your fate has been sealed: I will either love or hate you. Tread carefully. :lol:

(Also I wonder if they're going to change the lyrics? Because that song is suggestive as hell. :blink: :nosebleed: )
boinsie
Guru

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am

Last edited by Amped on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby aerosuffly » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:29 am

I think this might be their costume for Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san. LOL
Spoiler: show
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:58 am

OMG I am so happy they're re-releasing Nen ni wa Nen!!! That song is awesome, and I'd love to see it in a fun, energetic PV, and just in general, it would've been a waste not to have it as a song in their major singles lineup. Hopefully the "careful ver" is awesome, cause the original was already wonderful. Though I guess they didn't do so bad with the memorial edits for JJ, same with the JJ cover of Magic of Love, so I guess I shouldn't be too worried.

Congrats on the drama-tie in!!! And being a Sharan Q cover!!! The song's funky hehe, definitely excited to see how Kobushi will pull it off =)

Go Kobushi Factory!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Zunu » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 am

That "Shin" version is so reminiscent of T&CB and Petitmoni era. I wonder if this shin・shin version will carry a 2015 vibe or, if not, which prior version will it recapitulate?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:21 am

morning news 6.15.15

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project