Shimamura Uta has left Country Girls and Hello! Project as of 6/12

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Shimamura Uta has left Country Girls and Hello! Project as of 6/12

Postby Celedam » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:49 am

Daisuki Daiiyo wrote:What is this thread for then? Or this entire forum? Other than for people to comment and speculate? We've had goodbye comments before too when Aina left, might as well not have people making any of those now! They're just recycled send-offs anyway.

Personal reactions are natural, heartfelt, and momentary.

In contrast, conspiracy-minded speculation about private business decisions on the other side of the world? Speculation that can never reach a satisfactory answer because the parties involved will never publicly discuss what happened? Speculation that only serves to bury feelings and place blame, because real life is unpleasant and complicated?

As far as I'm concerned, that's just another spin on arguing about subjective preferences as if they're objective facts.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby LiamMusume » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:56 am

Awh damn it was actually true..
I really didn't want to believe it, even when I posted the rumours at the time.
It is terrible to lose a member this early, especially such a popular one, but I think it would have been worse having her leave a little further down the line on like the 3rd or 4th single where people got even more attached to her.
I for one will not be speculating anything. Hoping this won't lead to an even bigger gap for the release of the 2nd single!
Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby Denki » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 am

The only thing bad about being in the Utamania is if you rarely focus on the other members, you are now stuck in a black hole.

I'm still in a state of shock. I just don't know what to do now that Uta-chan is gone. I don't want to be one of those Yuukarin fans that just woe about her leaving constantly, but I really don't know who to oshihen to. imo, no one in the current group has Uta-chan's charm. I do like Manaka, Yamaki, and Ozeko, but not in the same level as Iike my favorite MM, Angerme, KF, and TF members. I guess, just like Juice=Juice and C-ute, I can be a DD for now.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:06 am

30k isn't bad, but if Uta has to support her family's move to Tokyo, 30k wouldn't be very much (This seems to be a thing for a lot of girls, having to move their family to Tokyo). And in Japan, where the cost of living is ridiculous, 30k will really only support one person.

We just don't know what the real issue is.

It sucks because Uta really won a lot of hearts, she was poised to be the center, maybe even one of the more popular girls in H!P. Sad day, really.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:11 am

^^What on earth is DD?

^Oh, you know I forgot about that... Though we don't know that that's the reason.

And so the curse of one member leaving close to debut/formation/etc (yanno what I mean.) continues!
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Denki » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:30 am

DD is short for "Daredemo Daisuki" ("I love anyone"). It's a term used for fans that like many members in a group.
http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Glossary#DD_and_MD

To add, supposedly you can only have 1 oshimen per group. Once you have multiple girls you support, you're either a DD or a MD.

I... don't really care about that rule. I consider myself as a DD because I don't a member I would consider as a oshimen. I like multiple members, but not enough I would be really biased about them.

I will obviously will still support Country Girls, just that I won't have a clear oshimen until ome of the current (or future) members win me over.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby LiamMusume » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:40 am

They have already changed the thumbnail of Itooshikutte Gomen ne from Uta to Manaka

Mitsui Aika - Wada Ayaka - Iikubo Haruna - Hagiwara Mai - Nomura Minami - Ogata Risa
LiamMusume
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mitsui Aika

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:52 am

Celedam wrote:
Daisuki Daiiyo wrote:What is this thread for then? Or this entire forum? Other than for people to comment and speculate? We've had goodbye comments before too when Aina left, might as well not have people making any of those now! They're just recycled send-offs anyway.

Personal reactions are natural, heartfelt, and momentary.

In contrast, conspiracy-minded speculation about private business decisions on the other side of the world? Speculation that can never reach a satisfactory answer because the parties involved will never publicly discuss what happened? Speculation that only serves to bury feelings and place blame, because real life is unpleasant and complicated?

As far as I'm concerned, that's just another spin on arguing about subjective preferences as if they're objective facts.

Some people will obviously have hard time to think logically because of the situation, and the official announcement is never clear enough to be honest.

What we know for certain from the announcement and Momo's blog is that there is a disagreement in the contract between her family and the management, and her family finally said, "we want to quit." Momo did not mention any personal discussion between her and Uta-chan, but she think that Uta enjoy her time in Country Girls and had a lot of discussion with her family before they come into this conclusion.

I was looking for a fact on her recent disappearance from Country Girls through out the week, and now the fact has spoken for itself. I do not really like it to be honest. :( But the show must go on. I believe all the remaining members at least still enjoy being idols although I worry if Mai is strong enough to handle the situation.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:57 am

I just hope that this is a decision Uta's ok with. I mean, it would really suck if she was pulled out of the group because of her parents (whether justified or not, if she really did enjoy performing, I'd assume she'd be really upset).
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Moh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:26 am

Well, that stinks.

Somehow I can't compel myself to feel upset about it, though.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project