[8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

Oh my wish!
34%
Sukatto My Heart (Refresh my heart)
32%
Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (The courage to jump in right now)
34%

Total votes : 50

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:02 pm

I was able to get selected again and went to the 3rd Event today. They did Bon Kyu Girl to my delight, and the Kyun Kyun game, where they all had to confess to Duu and she would pick the winner. It was hands down the most entertaining serial card event so far. I laughed so much @_@. I'll update a full report of the MC when I get back home. :D

EDIT:
amped wrote:Morning Musume. '15 serial card release event in Osaka 10/17/15

event 1 of 3

1.Oh my wish! (full)
MC
game corner : Kyun Kyun Word
2.Sukatto my Heart
3.Chance Chance Boogie
4.My Way ~Joshikou Hanamichi~
MC
5.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

event 2 of 3

1.Sukatto my Heart
MC
game corner : Tsundere King
2.Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
3.Chance Chance Boogie
4.Watashi ga Ite Kimi ga Iru
MC
5.Oh my wish!

event 3 of 3

1.Oh my wish!
MC
game corner: Kyun Kyun Confessions to Kudou Haruka
2. Sukatto my Heart
3. Chance Chance Boogie
4. Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! BOMB Girl!
MC
5. Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

This was the first time I went to 3rd performance of the Serial Card Event. Usually I pick to go to the first one, but I knew that I would have work today until at least 1:30, possibly until 3:00, so I wanted to be safe rather than sorry. I do think there is an advantage to seeing the last performance, though. By this time, the girls are plainly a bit loopy from working all day, and this increased the entertainment value of the performance :mikihead: Because there were so few when I went to my first MM concert back during the Chance tour, it's still amazing to see female fans making up almost 50% of the audience nowadays. Also, today's amazing wota sighting: there was an Ayumi Wota who was carrying around a watermelon plush.

On to the first MC. It was announced that the game would be confessions to make Kudou Haruka go "Kyuun~". She would pick the best one to be the winner. Each confession had me laughing uncontrollably. Many of the girls fell to the floor laughing and Haruna was sighted crying from so much laughing. I wish I could have videotaped these confessions and put subtitles up, but I'll try my best to convey the amusement through words (though I'm sure I'll fail). Here they are, in the approximate order they were done in:

Nonaka: Nonaka played at being highly nervous and almost made a dramatic soliloquy out of her confession, talking to herself as she tried to get the courage to say it. The first time she tries, she ends up saying "Duu I... I... sukiyaki is delicious isn't it?" She then paces, trying to psyche herself. She waffled about maybe confessing English insetad, but no, Haruka would not undestand her then, so she better just get on with it in Japanese... and then she finally gets the words "I love you Kudou-san!" out.

Zukki: Zukki sets the scene by saying she is a girl in love with Duu. After the countdown to start, she proceeds to break out into a love song and serenades Du, much to everyone's amusement. I didn't catch what song it was unfortunately, but it was very well performed and I do love it when Zukki randomly breaks out into song.

Ogata: Haachin announces that there is no scene to set. She then tells Duu to close "his" eyes for five seconds, cueing "Woo~"s from the audience and the girls due to that being the classic line that leads into the "confession via kiss" method. Haachin then backs away. As she begins the countdown from five, all of us burst out into laughter. As she says each number, she takes a step forward and adopts increasingly amusing weird poses. At "1" she has her arms and leg up in a crane position and her face contorted into a beautiful hengao. This is the image Haruka opens her eyes up to, to everyone's great amusement. When pressed later about how she hadn't taken the confession seriously, Haachin looks confused and says "Isn't that how you're supposed to confess your love to someone? That's how I'd do it." Eripon comments that that kind of confession is more likely to get the guy to start running from you than fall in love back.

Harunan: Harunan tells Duu to just be herself before starting. She walks up to Duu and goes "I got you the newest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game~~" and then silence... She was met by crickets from everyone else. I'm guessing she attempted to just plain bribe Haruka, lol.

Sakura: Sakura starts out by going "A~sa~da~" and speaking to him as Rosewood. I miss what exactly she alludes to, but it's done in a very dominant way of speaking and it has Haruna going "What does she mean by that~?" Haruka answers this "dominant Rosewood" submissively however, going "Of course, Rosewood-sama", causing the other girls to squeal.

Eripon: Eripon sets the scene by saying that she is going to do this confession as a guy. This immediately confuses Haruka who goes "Wait aren't I supposed to be the guy in this?" Eripon just tells her to go with it and then directs her to go to the opposite side of the stage and start walking towards her.

The two of them casually walk towards each other, as they pass by, Eripon stops Haruka and starts saying some classic Japanese pick-up lines a.k.a. attempts to "Nampa" her. As Haruka tries to shake Eri-boy's interest away, Eripon suddenly stops and goes: "Oh god! You're a dude! Oh man, I'm so sorry" and then runs off. Not quite a confessions, but an amusing scene nonetheless.

Maria: Maria sets the stage of them being club members. She is handing out drinks to everyone. When she hands Duu "his" drink, she leans over and whispers in his ear, "Your drink is the only one I too a sip from <3".

Akane: When her name was called, she got really nervous and bashful. When she finally went up to Duu, she told her to just be herself. Akane then takes in a deep breath and goes: "Oniichan~!". She runs up to "him" playfully, says that she loves him and then hangs onto him/hugs him. As soon as the scene ends, she ends up running off to the side in pure, adorable, embarrassment, and then running back to her spot in line, into Nonaka's arms who pats her on the head.

Ayumi: Ayumi tells Duu to just be herself. She then comes up to Duu slowly, looking exhausted, stops in front of "him" and carefully lays her forehead down on "his" shoulder. "Just for a bit.." she says, and after a moment she pushes herself off. "I'm sorry. I'm okay now-" Duu cuts her off by openeing up "his" arms and tells Ayumi to lean back down on "him".

Riho: Riho sets the stage by saying that she and Duu were alerady dating and that they were on the verge of breaking up. It was highly dramatic. Riho tells Duu not to leave her, that if "he" left her she'd be all alone (I think she was cleverly throwing some of Duu's Lilium lines back at her), before clutching to "him" and telling Duu that she loves him.

Maachan: Maachan also tells Duu to just be herself, and that the scene is that the two of them have been fighting (Haruka replies she is totally up for a scene like that with Maachan). Maachan runs up calling out "Duu! Duu! I'm sorry! Let's be friends I again, I love~~~~~ Duu!" She then hugs Duu tightly, end scene. Unknown to the girls and the audience then, Maachan gets angry over something and walks back to her spot in line muttering angrily. Pretty much she "Tsundere'd" Duu in the end XD.

Mizuki: Mizuki sets no scene and instead just opens her arms out and calls "Duu, come here." Duu just stands there, an obvious battle of dominance beginning. When Duu doesn't move, Mizuki wavers not, and just repeats herself in a firmer but still gentle tone. Duu starts walking towards her reluctantly, but when "he's" a step away from her, stops, and in a last stand opens her own arms out and tries to tell Mizuki to come over to "him" instead.

Mizuki just takes one step back and once again calls out, "Duu, come here." Duu's will breaks and takes another step, allowing Muzuki to take her in her arms in a hug.

---

By this time, the girls need a moment to compose themselves. Zukki, Harunan and Maachan have been on the floor for most of them, laughing so hard. Duu wanders off to the side, to discuss her decision with the staff. Maachan thinks Ayumi did the best. Haachin thinks that she did pretty well, which the others dispute pretty quickly. She tries to insist that confessions such as that truly exist, but the other girls reply that there is no confession like that out there in the world.

Haruka comes back out then and the lights go dark and the spotlight starts pacing around and the winner is...

Akane!!

It's then announced that the reward for winning is that Haruka will give the winner a "Kyun" moment of their own. Akane practically melts at this announcements and goes bright red. Haruka is looking pretty smug. Akane is finally coaxed out to the front. Haruka comes up to her. She first turns to the audience and makes us promise not to make any noise no matter what she does, when we agree she tells Akane to close her eyes. She leans towards Akane, goes to reach for her chin and then stops "Hey, close your eyes." Akane had "faked" closing her eyes, too nervous to have actually done it. With her eyes fully closed now, Haruka takes her chin, leans in some more and then stop. "Ah wait, we should do this in private. Come see me afterwards, okay?" Sending Akane reeling and spinning... literally.

With that the MC was finished and we went into the next three songs.

Chance Chance Boogie was really well done. Solo lines were pretty distrubuted. Zukki, Eripon, Harunan, Riho and Mizuki all had one... I think Oda and Maachan as well. The girls looked like they were having an absolute blast dancing. I kind of freaked out when I realized the 4th song was Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! Bomb Girl! as I really like that song. This was front girl heavy (front girls being Riho, Mizuki, Ayumi, Oda, Maachan). Riho sounded really good singing this, it was nice hearing her voice a lot, I'd forgotten how much I like it.

Then it was time for the Goodbye MC.

First up to give their thoughts on the night was Akane. But instead of focusing on the "Haruka Kyun Incident" she starts off by putting her hand in a "C" shape over her right eye and going "Akane-chin desu~~" in an affected voice. She then gives a slightly cooky speech in this voice about octopuses (I think she was saying there were many octopuses in the audience) and then about Takoyaki (I think this was in relation to us being Octopuses because were from Osaka and Takoyaki, but I only half understood her :mikihead: ), this all ended in the fact that whatever it was she was talking about was happy and she also was incredibly happy right now (probably because of "Haruka Kyun Incident"). Though I hadn't understood some of it, it seemed she'd pulled off a really entertaining ending speech and between that and how the game went, I feel like today she made huge strides in establishing her character and standing out.

The next to raise her hand to speak was Ayumi. She is quite for a moment and then leans down and puts a c-shaped hand over her right eye and goes "Ayumi-chin desu~" in the same kind of voice Akane used. She then proclaims to be kidding. Embarrassingly, I've forgotten what she talked about XD... Sorry Daiishi. I think there was a Suberi moment though.

The last girl to raise her hand was Riho. She tells us to wait a moment before she takes in a breath, leans down, puts a c-shaped hand over her right eye and goes "Sayashi-chin desu-" and loses confidence by the end. The other girls announce that "Sayashi-chin" sounds incredibly adorable, though Riho is awkwardly embarrassed by it all, having obviously wanted to do it, but feeling like she failed. What she really wanted to say though was that she was really excited about performing Bon Kyu Bomb Girl. They had just learned it and it was for this event, thus this was the first stage that they had performed it on and she felt like that really meant something. She then looks at Mizuki and trails off going "A Bon Kyu Bon Kyu Bomb Girl..." Mizuki gets embarrassed immediately and tells Riho to stop looking at her like that! The other girls also chime in accusing Riho of going hentai on them. Riho saves herself by reiterating that she just wanted to say that she was excited that this was the first stage they performed the song on and that she felt that was important. :mikihead: The other girls commend her on her quick save.

((Also, I have added a link to this post on the H!P/Tsunku-Related Acts: Concert & Event Reports thread's master post :D ))
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single - Oh my wish!/Sukatto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:05 am

oh my god, I guarantee you Akane won purely for the reason that Duu wanted to do that to her. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Chibs » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 am

ah i would have loved to have seen Haachin's confession
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single : Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby Amped » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Amped wrote:promotion

pre-order the special box set from Fortune Music (7/14~7/16) to get a ticket to participate in the events :

individual handshake meeting
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... b9764655c2

sign, handshake, and talk event
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 352e988171

individual photo-op event
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... fe81bdb116

group photo-op event
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... f2ad213364

events schedule
Aichi venue - 8/30 (Oh my wish! outfits)
Tokyo Belle Salle - 9/21 (Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki outfits)
Tokyo Belle Salle - 8/4 (Sukatto My Heart outfits)
Tokyo Belle Salle - 8/10 (Fall concert tour outfits)
Osaka venue - 10/18 - (secret)

the secret outfits for today's cheki event were plain everyday street clothes (some of the outfits posted on past blog entries). To just blend in and to show solidarity with their fans.

Mizuki and Maria wore the hand me down clothes they got from Sayumi.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:25 pm

I was wondering what outfits they were! I was like: ...wait a minute these aren't single or concert outfits... I like the idea. It was way less intimidating to interact with them.

EDIT:
When she was given my slip of paper with my name Maachan went "Ehh? What's this?" which made me laugh. She immediately got to business and was mostly quiet at first. After she confirmed how to pronounce it she told me it was a pretty name (daw). And then she decided to write "Thank you" in English instead of Japanese. She stopped at the 'n' however, obviously forgetting what came after that. At that point the teacher in me kicked on and I helped her finish the rest and somehow that interaction made me feel less nervous because I was able to clearly tell her that I was the one who drew her J-melo illustration. She freaked out and said that she'd really liked it and thanked me, and then I was also able to thank her back for choosing it in the first place.

It was hands down the longest interaction I've had with any H!P girl. Autograph Events are the best events *_*.

Handshake wise I went to Nonaka and Haachin. I did Nonaka's in English, which she took like a pro (told her that I wish she had an English corner on Hello Station). Haachin might be one of my favourite girls to do a handshake with though now. She was so bubbly and warm. I told her that her hengao during the event yesterday was amazing, and she laughed, thanked me and then did it for me, haha.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Omg, did Nonaka say anything about the H!P corner?
The 12th gen is starting to shape up into a really super gen.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:20 am

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [8/19] Morning Musume。'15 59th single : Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Postby kobushifactorylove » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:29 am

oh my god Duu looks soooo good.
Last edited by boinsie on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't quote long posts of images when the original post is on the same page as your response.
kobushifactorylove
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Fujii Rio

Postby Celedam » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:40 am

When you quote, please quote only the part that you're actually replying to. Otherwise, it gets rather spammy.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Showing how bad I am with faces, I looked at the group picture and wondered why Kanana was doing in a Morning Musume shoot.
resop2
Skeptic

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project