[7/22] ANGERME 2nd single (19th) - Nana Korobi Ya Oki/Gashin Shoutan/Maho Tsukai Sally

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Nana Korobi Ya Oki (Ups and Downs)
58%
Gashin Shoutan (Extreme Hardships)
27%
Maho Tsukai Sally (Sally the Witch)
16%

Total votes : 45

Re: [7/22] ANGERME 2nd single : Nana Korobi Ya Oki / Gashin Shoutan / Maho Tsukai Sally

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:06 am

radio promotion

NACK5 The Nutty Radio Show Onitama 7.14.15 - guests Wada Ayaka, Fukuda Kanon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUFs3Cbikzg
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [7/22] ANGERME 2nd single : Nana Korobi Ya Oki / Gashin Shoutan / Maho Tsukai Sally

Postby Amped » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:29 pm

promotion

Kanon, Tamura, Murota promoting the single at Tower Records Sapporo
https://twitter.com/TOWER_SapporoPv/sta ... 7038273536

HMV Sapporo talk & handshake event 7.17.15
https://twitter.com/HMV_Sapporo/status/ ... 3063508993
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:00 pm

TV promotion

local Hokkaido morning show 7.18.15 - guests Kanon, Tamura, Murota

Anime Idol song cover contest "Ai odori-sai" video message from Angerme

local Gifu radio show 7.17.15 - Angerme promotion comment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Nh2sEckZ0
Amped
High Priest

Re: [7/22] ANGERME 2nd single "Nana Korobi Ya Oki / Gashin Shoutan / Maho Tsukai Sally"

Postby Amped » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Amped wrote:promotion events

7/19 - mini live and handshake event at Sapporo Factory atrium
http://www.helloproject.com/angerme/eve ... 0f4ca7fad0

Angerme mini live and handshake event at Sapporo Factory atrium 7.19.15

event #1 of 3 - Noon

1.Gashin Shoutan
MC intro
2.Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki
3.Maho Tsukai Sally
4.Taiki Bansei
MC
5.Nana Korobi ya oki
handshake event

lots of Angerme fan girls in Sapporo

fan pics
Spoiler: show

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-amerika/entry-12052613179.html
Last edited by Amped on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Went to the first performance today! I'll post a mini report when I'm back. I got really lucky with the handshake this time. I ended up within the first 10 after the young children went so I ended up with twice as much time with each girl since they were still slowed down.

EDIT:

Amped wrote:7/20 - mini live and handshake at Osaka Selcy
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 518c22077d

PRE-CONCERT EXPERIENCE
So this was my first release event ever. I used to live about an hour away from the Osaka Selcy, but because I moved, I'm now about 30 mins away, so I expect I'll be going to these as much as I can. I should even be able to go if I have a half day of work because the Osaka Selcy is on the way home from work.

I got there at 10:00AM which is when they were to start letting you reserve singles for the handshake tickets. I went ahead and got in line. I don't know how ANGERME events used to be prior to their recent popularity explosion, I also don't know how they compare to MM, but it seemed like there were a lot of people there. Female Fans are continuing to grow in number, if we didn't make up at least a third of the wota, we definitely made up more a quarter of them.

As I waited in line, to speed things up they passed the application forms back. There were blue forms and orange forms. The blue forms were for the Tower Records located in Selcy (you just come and pick up the single on release day) while the orange forms were for the store to ship them to you. Since I'm hoping I'll have enough money to spare picking up at least one limited edition as well, I chose the blue form. My friend I planned on going to wasn't there (she was having trouble waking up lol) I went ahead and reserved two copies, one for her and one for me.

Since it was still early once I was reserved I started wandering around.

At around 11:45 my friend got there and we went to try and figure out where we were supposed to stand. At around noon, ANGERME came out to do mic test practices. It was funny to see the girls go through the dance at half the energy (obviously holding back so they don't tire out in the heat).

Speaking of the heat it was incredibly hot and sunny. Weather.com says it was around 96 Degrees Fahrenheit/35 Celsius plus 75% humidity.

After a bit longer, they had everyone with handshake tickets gather on a large set of stairs and get in order. Only those with tickets got to be in the sectioned off area close to the stage. Unfortunately the two tickets I got were 100 people apart, so my friend and I were slightly separated. When we started being led in though, I noticed there was a female only area partitioned off and I ran in there and kept a little space open for her so that we could enjoy the concert together.

CONCERT

Setlist
1 - Gashin Shoutan
MC
2 - Yume Miru 15
3 - Mahou Tsukai Sally
4 - Taiki Bansei
MC
5 - Nana Korobi Ya Oki

In the first MC, the first thing that Ayaka doid is tell us to stay cool and drink lots of water because it's so hot. Her worry was so adorable and really genuine the crowd couldn't help but chuckle a bit. They all introduced themselves then and finally, as the first in a series of heat induced brain farts, Ayaka starts changing position, before realizing that she's the only one moving and embarrassingly announces "Ah, I'm supposed to stay here" They then go into Yume Miru 15.

The second heat-induced brain fart is that Rikako was in the wrong position going from Yume Miru 15 to Mahou Tsukai Sally and had to scoot up quickly.

And then the third one was Murotan starting to rock out a bit too early to Taiki Bansei. All the mistakes were adorable XD but considering how badly my own brain was working after standing in the heat for over two hours, I didn't blame them.

The second MC was supposed to the girls talking about the songs and this time Ayaka tapped Maho for the job. Remember when I said my brain wasn't working right? I didn't catch any of what Maho said about Nana Korobi and Mahou Tsukai Sally, but I do know it was short because as soon as she finished she asked if she could talk freely. Everybody, curious as to what Maho wanted to say, gave her the okay.

Maho: So last time I was here it was just me, Fukuda Kanon and Nakanishi Kanon-
Kana&Kanon: Eh! Maho!

They made it sound like that this mistake was one Maho did commonly XD... The other girls tried to make it clear to the crowd that she was Nakanishi Kana.

Maho continued on adorably ignoring her mistake. She said that the three of them got to go around Osaka and Kana showed her some good places. She then asks everyone if they've been able to go exploring Osaka or Kansai. Ayaka IMMEDIATELY raises her hand. She is like Hermione Granger in the amount of emphasis she is putting on her hand.

With that much enthusiasm it could only be about one thing.

Ayaka: Last year when we came to Osaka, I took an early train and visited Kyoto and Nara. You see I really like Buddha Statues and in Kyoto and Nara there are some really good ones and...

I'm sure no one was surprised.

Sometime during this Osaka talk, Kanana actually slips into Osakaben, which is such a rare occurrence even the other girls gave her double takes. It was a very natural "Nandeyanen!"

Meimi interrupts the MC, worried about the crowd again. She urges us to drink some water and to go ahead and just sit down while they talk. Also that we should put something on our heads like a towel or something to protect them from the heat. The other girls join in. Meimi than mentions that "skinheads" should be extra careful, but then she starts to compliment them as she's noticed that all of them have already protected themselves.

They then wrapped up the MC and went into the final song, Nana Korobi Ya Oki.

HANDSHAKE EXPERIENCE
So they ended up pulling from the Girl's Only side first. And since my friend and I had ferreted our way almost to the front, right after they had the little kids go, we were among the first few to get handshakes. Now, they always tend to do the line slowly for the little kids and then start speeding it up after they're done. For the first time ever I actually had a decent amount of time with each girl, and of course I hadn't prepared a thing to say! Here are moments of note:

Kanyon: Thank you! (Hands me off to Kana) This is Kanana, okay?
Kanana: Thank you, I am Kanana. Kanana. (I meant to keep the joke up by replying with my own name but didn't work up the courage in time lol Both of these however seem to be a comedic ploy at making sure no one calls Kana, Kanon)

Murotan: Thank you! Ah... Ahh... (In English) Thank you! (I replied a You're Welcome in the same genki voice she said thank you in, mostly because that's just my personality, but also because she seem to have a bit of trouble building the courage up.

Maho: Thank you- Ah, wait! What's your shirt of? (I attempt to explain it but can't think of a good way too as it's complicated, so I end up apologizing instead as I got dragged away)

Rikako looked like she wanted to say something as well, but the line sped up right then and I ended up gipping her because of Maho stopping the line to find out about my shirt.

Because I'm a creep, I'm going to see if I can present box her the shirt on Sunday's H!P concert. She was super in to it and I know where I can get extras. They're one of a kind shirts designed by an artist in Chicago for an art event my friend runs here in Osaka, screenprinted by my friend. It really seems like her style though so not surprised she was interested in it XD

Unrelated to the handshake, but I had so many people come up to me while I was alone this time. 1st was right after I finished reserving, a girl came up to me and asked if we could be friends... so that she can study English. She seemed nice and eager (she'd already written up her information) so I said yet XD I'm too nice. Then another foreigner came up to me while I was wandering around (this was the first time I've had another foreigner come up to me at an event. I'd never seen him before though. Usually at events there's one other foreigner, a dude, but we both don't bother each other and we both have our own set of people we're around already). So this guy talked to me a bit, but I think I was a terrible conversationalist (I get anxiety pretty badly when people just come up and talk to me) so he didn't stick around long. The THIRD time was when we were lining up on the stairs. This time it was a girl who obviously just goes around befriending everyone and seemed super nice, so the exchange of contact information was more natural and I was happy to befriend her. The last moment was the type of exchange I can't stand because even though they're not trying to be rude when they do it, I find it quite rude. While I was trying to go up for my handshake, one of the girls in the girls only section spotted me (she was very gregarious, had the biggest wota chants and what not) and started attempting to ask where I was from in loud/bad English, assuming I couldn't speak Japanese. I answered in her in Japanese that I was from America and then headed off with her yelling "USA! USA!" Behind me. |(

Ending Thoughts: Ayaka (for her adorable one-track mind), Kanon (for her brand of humor, I finally get why people like her), Murotan (she's too cute), Meimi (she performs with seemingly no effort it's magical to watch), and Maho (Too many reasons to name) all went up in my ranks. But the entire group as a whole has solidified as my second favourite group I think, knocking CG back out from that title. I want to try seeing if I can go to their concerts from now on.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Amped » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Angerme Mini live and Handshake meeting at Osaka Senri Selcy 7.20.15

event 2 of 3 - 3:30pm
1.Nana Korobi Ya Oki
MC
2.Mystery Night
3.Otome no Gyakushu
4.Maho Tsukai Sally
MC
5.Gashin Shoutan

event 3 of 3 - 6pm
1.Maho Tsukai Sally
MC
2.Yattaruchan
3.Gashin Shoutan
4.Taiki Bansei
MC
5.Nana Korobi Ya Oki

fan pics

1pm

3:30pm

6pm
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:45 pm

fanpic
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Last edited by Amped on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:49 am

Promotion

Angerme in Nikkan Sports morning newspaper ad : Promotion for the new single, promotion for the upcoming live house tour ~Fighting Nine~, announcement of an Angerme hall tour leading up to Kanon's Budokan, promotion for the Angerme auditions

Angerme Hall Tour schedule
11/14 - Sun City Koshigaya, Saitama
11/20 - Nagoya City Public Hall
11/21 NHK Osaka Hall
11/29 Nippon Budokan
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:28 am

Amped wrote:promotion

7/21 - mini live and handshake in Tokyo Lala port Toyosu
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 8ef1b30bf9

Tokyo Lala port Toyosu 7.21.15

event 1
1.Nana Korobi Ya Oki
MC
2.Maho Tsukai Sally
3.Mini Skirt Post Woman
4.Gashin Shoutan
MC