[7/22] ANGERME 2nd single (19th) - Nana Korobi Ya Oki/Gashin Shoutan/Maho Tsukai Sally

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Favorite A-side?

Nana Korobi Ya Oki (Ups and Downs)
58%
Gashin Shoutan (Extreme Hardships)
27%
Maho Tsukai Sally (Sally the Witch)
16%

Total votes : 45

Re: [7/22] ANGERME 2nd single "Nana Korobi Ya Oki / Gashin Shoutan / Maho Tsukai Sally"

Postby otaku_blue » Wed May 27, 2015 10:22 pm

love it.
kinda weird seeing them get all formation dancy(with it being MM's thing), but I really enjoy how quirky and fun everything is.

its so nice to see the group so cohesive, fun and happy.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: [7/22] ANGERME 2nd single "Nana Korobi Ya Oki / Gashin Shoutan / Maho Tsukai Sally"

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Wed May 27, 2015 10:40 pm

I'm going to wait to at least see the PVs first, but so far I'm not really feeling any of the songs, Sally in particular. The outfits for Sally are like uglier Lullaby Game rehashes :|

Gashin seems like it has a bit of potential (and feels kind of funky-Berryz-ish), and Nana Korobi feels like it should've just been a b-side lol. The dancing is improving, but I see that half of them are still turning it out like 2011 Meimi, while the other half is more refined. They need to find a middle ground. I feel like Angerumumu could fit in one more release before Kanyon's grad, but it would be kind of pointless if she could only perform it the one time, so maybe a single in December after her departure?

Anyway, not looking forward to this for now. Though, since my expectations are really low, it may just surprise me :fear:
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby Shabranikuduu » Thu May 28, 2015 2:01 am

I like Gashin Shoutan until the chorus, it's a bit too generic pop for me.

Also, I hope this becomes Angerme's new 'thing', 4-character idioms as song titles (just to make sure we've all been paying attention to H!S).
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby forgetmenots » Thu May 28, 2015 7:23 am

Is anyone else seriously impressed with Gashin's line distrubution? For a nine person group... this is pretty astounding. Also, giving Rina that dance spotlight was magical. She immediately upped her energy to 100% and kept it there for the rest of the song.

Also Gashin keeps sounding like a song straight out of a musical.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 am

THAT MUROTAN WINK AT 47:58 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
SOMEONE PLEASE GIF THAT :heart: :heart: :heart:
I think Murotan might take Kana's place as my favorite ANGERME member.... but maybe not yet.... :O
Murotan is so charmingly lovely. :P
Her dancing is impeccable btw, it's like, she's actually trying! and she enjoys it so much.
More power to her. :)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu May 28, 2015 11:40 am

Dat line distribution though
(Why doesn't MM ever get Line distribution like that? T_T)

The song is surprisingly catchy. Didn't think I would like it but it kept running around in my head and I quite enjoy it now. Murotan is my angel <3
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:03 pm

I see Junjun is in your fave idol listing...makes it even more of a reason to like Murota isn't it hehe
It's just that she's up there, doing her thing, with energy and happiness and pro-ness, it's just great! She keeps catching my eye every time. Even when she's not the focus of the shot, you can just see her chucking up a smile or winking at you, dancing with energy but without being spazzy about it, on the side and it draws you in.
But yes, that line distribution o.o
Kana getting actual lines, Rina getting a moment and actual lines, heck even Maho got lines, and all the lines sounded good! (Only real issue was Rina's lack of energy in her voice in the earlier lines, but as someone mentioned, after the dance break she just like went 100% and he post dancebreak line before Murota was awesome =] )

I didn't think I'd like Gashin Shoutan that much, and just found it funky and catchy when I first heard it, but I ended up replaying the performance quite a few times, and now I have the tune in my head...In terms of dancing, I guess this group needs to work on being in sync (like, how much they put into each movement and looking uniform), but they've definitely got some intense dancing and formations going on, and ofcourse they can only get better from here. They have gotten better though, I remember Eighteen Emotion being kinda a mess...(at least in comparison to this). But in terms of singing, this group is just wow, very solid!

Angerme rocks so much =)
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Sohee » Thu May 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Like the song a lot, yay. Probably won't be my favorite from the single though.
Seems like mostly 2ki center, maybe? Which is nice. I love how Kana's gotten so much better. <3
Not a big fan of the random Rina pushing but eh. /shrugs
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu May 28, 2015 2:59 pm

jeiwa42 wrote:I see Junjun is in your fave idol listing...makes it even more of a reason to like Murota isn't it hehe

Murotan caught my eye when someone said a new trainee looked a lot like Junjun, so I went to look and there she was <3. She really does look like Junjun, but she is also very different than Junjun and eventually her personality and talent won me over. She even got blue as her color (Though light blue, which I think is fitting that she got the same color but a different shade haha)! Murotan would easily be my Number 1 in H!P if not for Harunan. I love her so much and was so happy she debuted.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Not feeling Gashin Shoutan. Glad everyone got solo parts, but at the same time, it's.... eh. Not my thing.

I really miss Tsunku's flare tbh. I completely understand why he's not producing non-MM。H!P groups but it's not the same. It feels like something is missing. I think I'd like this song more if Tsunku's touch was added, as selfish as that sounds.

I'm not sure what it is about Gashin Shoutan that's lacking, but I had the same feeling about Taiki Bansei. There's just not enough going on in the song, or something like that.

I mean, it's not horrible, but it's not quite enough for me. Ah well. Still two other songs on the single.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project