Fukuda Kanon to graduate from ANGERME and H!P on 11/29

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Fukuda Kanon to graduate from ANGERME and H!P on 11/29

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:20 pm

It probably won't be the last, but maybe the last for a little while at least.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:05 pm

The first time they announced 2 subleaders was actually at Reina's graduation. ANGERME and Morning Musume 16 are both big rotational groups, assigning roles/positions is just a way to give girls a name in the group and so they can polish up their senior skills in case more members are added.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Jessi » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 pm

otaku_blue wrote:Yeah it felt like Michishige grad 2.0, announcing 2 subleaders at this time is just way too coincidental.

I really do hope 4th gen is the last audition ever for the group. It just feels weird having the same system for a group that isn't a "musume" group.

It's a little too late for that. I think they've clearly been trying to make Angerme a sister group of Morning Musume ever since the name change and 3rd gen addition.

I kind of don't mind having a little sister group to Morning Musume to be honest

Kind of like how Tsubaki and Koboshi are inheriting the C-ute Berryz HP kids legacy

And don't worry it seems Juice=Juice is going to remain static
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Mixi » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am

I don't think appointing two sub-leaders is a clear sign Ayacho is going to graduate next year. She mentioned (two years in a row!) that she wants to graduate when she's around 25 and aspires to follow in Platinum MM's footsteps. I think this is more of a Fukuchan-Harunan-Eripon situation. Was Eripon appointed because Fukuchan planned to graduate? No. They wanted her to hone her skills and have some responsibility. Kananan will clearly be the next leader, but Takechan's appointment makes a lot of sense when you know she complained about not getting recognition despite working hard. It can be both a reward for her and a way to improve.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Previous

Return to Hello! Project