Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Hokkaido : H!P Kenshuusei Hokkaido first original song "Real Little Girl"

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Oh God, I love Stone Buddha, she's my spirit animal. No wonder I like this girl

Re: Hello! Project Hokkaido : H!P Kenshuusei Hokkaido first original song "Real Little Girl"

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:08 pm

from Hello! Station

Hello! Project Kenshuusei Hokkaido 1st indies single "Real Little Girl" MV
https://youtu.be/1GPVTGPdlds?t=7m3s

their performance at the H!P Winter concert in Sapporo with their CD studio recording

Murota Mizuki is impressed with Kitagawa Ryo's adult like look.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:02 pm

I really like Ryo and Haruka!!

debut them!

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 am

Mmmmm to find out that a girl you like can sing, Hikariii ~

Ryou your dancing kills me <3

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:18 am

Dang, all these girls sound and dance great. H!P really is upping their game. Like, I wouldn't mind at all if any of these girls made in into Momusu 14th Gen.

Ryou first though >.>

I'm sold, gonna watch them closely from now on.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 am

They're all really good. Ryou, though... OMG, her smile. :love:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:18 am

I want them to debut as a unit already. Lol.

Sato Hikari surprised me. Wow. Hopefully, they continue to style her like that.

Kudo Yume reminds me of a Hashimoto Nagisa and Inaba Manaka mix. Oota Haruka reminds me of a chubby Nakasaki.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 pm

http://www.hbc.co.jp/radio/hello/index.html

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 pm

God damn I love this song. And the girls. They're all great.

But you know what? Yamazaki Mei is my adorable cute daughter and princess and I love her so much....

Ryou is also amazing and I can't get over how pretty she is (seriously, debut her and get her in magazines) but MEIIIIIII :heart:.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:00 am

I've set it before, but let's try not to get Ryou Uta'd...

seriously though, her dancing and singing wtf >_> :3
Post a reply