H!P Hokkaido thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Hokkaido : 7 members selected to be H!P Kenshuusei in Hokkaido

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:32 am

^ I thought the same thing. When a girl has two sides, I find her a little more interesting. The cool and cute sides. She's going to be the most interesting to watch to see how she evolves. I felt Akari from Juice=Juice had the same type of aura when she debuted in the Kenshuusei. Her first profile picture she had what I call, The Mikitty Look. Indifferent to her surroundings.

Yume is great too though, shes got that look where you could probably plop her into any group and she'd not look too out of place, visually. The others still need a bit of polishing.

The rest of the girls kind of remind me of current H!P members in their looks.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: Hello! Project Hokkaido : 7 members selected to be H!P Kenshuusei in Hokkaido

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:36 pm

I haven't watched Station just yet, but in pictures so far Yume has been one of two (Ryo, for reasons already mentioned by others) to stand out to me just because she reminds me of the girl we called Risafan from the Taiwan auditions.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:06 pm

They're all really cute and seem to have a lot of potential even if they're 11/12. I thought their Oheso performance was good considering they're young and it was their first ever anything. Plus, Oheso isn't the easiest song in the world.

In typical me fashion that surprises nobody, Mei's my initial favourite. She's a baby, I know, but she's so fucking cute. And she's also not completely terrible at performing. That said, I also really like Ryou a lot too. She seems so much older than 12, and since her hobby is going out to look for/play with stray cats (even though she has her own cat), I can't help but love her based on that alone :heart:. Her voice is good too, I can see her being pretty great once she's had experience and is a bit older. Although the same can be said for all of them -- they're very promising.

Also, Maimi being shocked at how tall some of them are was hilarious :lol:.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Amped » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am

news clip from local Hokkaido morning news showing the new H!P Kenshuusei Hokkaido training with Kenshuusei trainer Mitsubachi-sensei 1 week before the unveiling

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:03 pm

profile pics

Oota Haruka

Satou Hikari

Ishiguri Kanami

Kawano Minori

Kitagawa Ryou

Kudou Yume

Yamazaki Mei

http://www.helloproject.com/helloproken ... o/profile/
Amped
High Priest

Postby otaku_blue » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:23 pm

^^
that screenshot of Ryou is so pretty o_o
out of all of them I think she has the most celebrity potential
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:18 pm

on 10/2, Hello! Project Kenshuusei Hokkaido members will perform at their first local idol event called "Hokkaido Idol Basket vol.45" at Zepp Sapporo venue. Up Up Girls also performing at the event.

10月2日(日)
北海道アイドルバスケットvol.45

会場 ZeppSapporo

OPEN 16:00
START 16:30

チケット代金
(前売)1500円
(当日)2000円
別途1ドリンク代500円

出演
フルーティーハート
アップアップガールズ(仮)(from東京)
d-girls(from東京)
Barbee(from東京)
PhantomVoice(from東京)
minAmin(from大阪)

ハロプロ研修生北海道
2代目HAPPY少女♪
フレッシュ!!
MissCarat
Ta-colors
小娘
まいちゃん
白井美彩

http://ameblo.jp/fruity-iwano/entry-12195451340.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:30 am

Kenshuusei dance teacher and Shimizu took a flight to Hokkaido
http://ameblo.jp/furitsukeyakabuki-mon/ ... 51401.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 am

Today it was announced that Upfront Sapporo's Itoh Sana will be getting her own radio show starting next week called "Hello! to meet you!". It is also announced that the 7 H!P Kenshuusei Hokkaido members are making their first radio appearance next week (10/2) on her new show. They might be regulars but I can't confirm that.

#hbcradio #hpkensyuhokkaido
http://www.hbc.co.jp/radio/info/kaihen/program.html
http://www.up-front-sapporo.com/itohsana

SanaMiyoshi Upstage radio show aired its finale episode today. Upfront Sapporo's Miyoshi Erika is not returning.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 am

"Idol Basket vol.45" at Zepp Sapporo 16.10.02 - Hello! Project Kenshuusei Hokkaido first stage

1.Kanojo ni Naritai!!! / 4 member selection (Ishiguri, Yamazaki, Kudo, Sato)
MC - member introductions
2.Oheso no Kuni Kara Konnichiwa / All

1,300 people in attendance for Up Up Girls and Idol group Fruitys.

new radio show "Hello! to meet you!" with Itoh Sana #01 16.10.02 - Hello! Project Kenshuusei Hokkaido radio debut + HPKH regular corner

Ishiguri Kanami is the tallest.

"Hello! to meet you!" with Itoh Sana #02 16.10.09 - Hello! Project Kenshuusei Hokkaido : Oota Haruka introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRSeveiUj9g
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project