Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [7/15] Juice=Juice 1st album untitled

Sat May 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Bluray on album? Hell yes *_*

Re: [7/15] Juice=Juice 1st album untitled

Sat May 02, 2015 9:40 pm

BLU-RAY AND 2CDS

TALL CASE AND BOOKLET

homg

Re: [7/15] Juice=Juice 1st album

Sat May 02, 2015 10:22 pm

(Had to go to my adult computer to make a proper comment. I do hate typing my thoughts on an iPhone.)

Fortune Music should put the three albums together and release a Juice Box. (Get it? :D)

Mix Juice sounds like it will be a bunch of remixes. Presumably the ones that did when Aina left and maybe a few other? Perhaps they'll re-record the originals and slap, new recording on the end of it. I do like the originals much more than the remixes they did.

Sat May 02, 2015 10:32 pm

The big question is: will Ten Made Nobore! appear on this album, or at least, will the MEMORIAL version appear?

Sat May 02, 2015 10:33 pm

There's no memorial version? :fear: I'm sure there'll be some kind of remix or cover of it. Maybe on the Mix J=J CD thingy.

Sat May 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Starra wrote:There's no memorial version? :fear: I'm sure there'll be some kind of remix or cover of it. Maybe on the Mix J=J CD thingy.

There's a Hello! Pro Kenshuusei version :grin: ! They haven't performed it since Aina left though, and it's already of 1 Let's Say Hello!, so I doubt they will put it on this album.

Sat May 02, 2015 10:42 pm

J=J weren't in the KSS album version and they did have a version of their own on the single with Aina, so it's entirely possible.

Sat May 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Ten Made Nobore!, one of my least favorite songs, so if they want to leave it off, one less song for me to skip. xD (Of course if they remix it and make it fresh, I might be persuaded to ignore this entire statement.)

But seriously, I hope they don't screw with Magic of Love too much. I love it just the way it is.

Sat May 02, 2015 10:58 pm

J=J ALBUM! FINALLY.

I am very very excited about this, I've been waiting for awhile.

Sat May 02, 2015 11:48 pm

I knew Magic of Love was going to be on their first album ;)
Post a reply