[4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:09 am

I watched the H!S vers of the PVs in the episode, and when it got up to J=J's, I was surprised Karin was there cause I just saw her with MM, then I realized "oh wait, she IS in J=J, this is actually her group..."

Anyways, yeah, definitely a ton better. I saw some parts where it seemed like a Zukki closeup was appropriate, but they chose to have it as the dance shot instead, and Karin only so far showed up one close up in each PV so definitely no "replacing the entire group" feel here like yesterday's video.

12 gen =) So awesome to see them look all amazing and not at all looking as awkward as Id expect em to be.

The dances seem pretty good, too. Which is also why I think they focus so much on this "standard PV" format they have, cause they want to show the dance, and not individual dancing like C-ute does with their solo dance shots, but the group formation itself, which I think is the reason there's opinion about MM's PVs not looking as consistently effortfully made as C-ute's.

Looking forward to that Big Chance ver though, that probably will look less standard basing from the preview we saw.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby Denki » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 am

The Gyao version pretty much divided the whole foreign fanbase in half. Thankfully, the Hello!Sta version gave some justice.

Maria is so pretty in both PVs. :love:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Chibs » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:17 am

I really like the dance in Seishun
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby mahoumi » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:24 am

maachan really is cute ;_;
Everyone looks really good though, '15 is definitely one of the cutest lineups plz don't kill me
The songs are really good too!
Also, CDJapan hasn't listed the posters as a bonus but by preordering should you apply for one anyway?
mahoumi
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sato Masaki

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:59 am

I am so glad Karin is not in MM. She stands out too much. It makes to group look less cohesive. And she deserves to be the eyes catcher in Juice=Juice.
On the other hand, Ayumi is so down-to-earth that she can fit in anywhere. LOL
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:21 am

jeiwa42 wrote:I watched the H!S vers of the PVs in the episode, and when it got up to J=J's, I was surprised Karin was there cause I just saw her with MM, then I realized "oh wait, she IS in J=J, this is actually her group..."

geez howcome whenever I'm about to say something, you always say it first?!?!? xD Like, without fail. :P

Kravius Pila wrote:The lyrics "IROWANIEDO CHIRINURUWO/WAGAYOTAREZO TSURANAM " (or "Iri wa Niedo, Chiri Nuru wo; Waga yo Tarezo Tsuranam")

LOL I am pretty sure someone messed up there, there is no reason they should have kept it transliterated and not translated. :P

These PV's need more... Duu.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby forgetmenots » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:52 am

Denki wrote:The Gyao version pretty much divided the whole foreign fanbase in half. Thankfully, the Hello!Sta version gave some justice.

Maria is so pretty in both PVs. :love:

Not just the foreign fans :mikihead: Karin-Gate seems to have happened to Japanese fans as well. If UF* is reading the H!S comments, they won't be doing the close up shots of outside members again XD

Also I can't get over how chillingly beautiful Maria is in Yuugure.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby sada* » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:05 am

Karin looks like Airi in the close-up shots. I don't like how she has solo shots but she looks super pretty.
sada*
Acolyte

Postby Denki » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:16 pm

aerosuffly wrote:I am so glad Karin is not in MM. She stands out too much. It makes to group look less cohesive. And she deserves to be the eyes catcher in Juice=Juice.
On the other hand, Ayumi is so down-to-earth that she can fit in anywhere. LOL

tbh, the group looked more cohesive with Karin replacing Kanon. But we aren't talking about a Korea girl group, who are cohesive 99% of the time. Probably all H!P groups (except current C-ute) looks like misfits placed in one group, and I like that.

I always saw Karin as the perfect looking girl placed in a group with weirdos. :lol: Morning Musume is a group full of weirdos, so seeing someone "perfect" featured in the MV definitely stole the spotlight.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:47 pm

Kanon apologizes again for not appearing in the MV due to injury back when it was filmed and having Karin replace her. She blames herself for it.
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 71178.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project