[4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:45 am

Also Ayumi didn't have any closeups, she was just a fill-in to make the dance shot not seem so bad.
Here, it's as if Karin is an integral part of the song, which she isn't. xD
And also that haircut, makes me not like her even more than I don't currently. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 am

I hope they don't include any Karin shots in the final version.
I don't care if they're marketing her as a "temporary member".
This is Morning Musume's first single with the new line-up as Morning Musume'15, not Morning Musume'15 to Karin.

its so silly to me. and the frustration for me is that they could've had a more unique and innovative PV inclusive of Kanon but now it'll probably only be a DVD bonus. I hope they upload it to youtube, but I doubt it. All the MV previews they've shown on TV to promote the single have been the Promotion Edit ver. It does make me wonder if there's something wrong with it. I also can't help but sympathise with the Big Chance director because he was hired to make the Music Video not the "another ver" bonus you'd get on the DVD. Overall, I just don't like UFA's choices with this single.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Denki » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Maybe it's going to be like Taiki Bansei and we're getting a (New Ver.) of both PVs. :lol:
/joking

Man, I need to start posting less. Like, this whole drama is making the forum on fire. Lol.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Save for the fact Karin was playing the part of Kanon. So they decided to go full throttle with it. It actually means NOTHING that she got solo shots, like... nothing. It changed nothing, it does nothing. Morning Miusume girls got all their shots still, and in fact they decided to keep her out of some shots (Like using the dance shot instead). I have no idea how this changes ANYTHING. Cuz... it doesn't/
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:34 pm

It makes it seem like she's a member though, and she's not. And since it's 12th gen's debut single, people who don't know any better are going to assume she's part of 12th gen.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:35 pm

^That.
As well as, if she's replacing a certain member, at least show her off the same way you'd show off that member. Seeing as Kanon doesn't usually get so many shots, or stuff, they should treat Karin the exact same way. (however much they would have given to kanon, they should have given to Karin.)
I just think it's weird that on the FIRST single after Sayu, with the new gen, etc etc, having Karin is not the best idea.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby peterg3n » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Don't forget, Kanon had a hard influenza too.
peterg3n
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Kago Ai

Postby Denki » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:20 pm

She had influenza, but she was already past bed rest during that time as well. On January 21, her influenza was already gone.

I guess I should mentioned that Karin cut her hair around January 24. It could be possible that the dance shot for Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru was filmed when Kanon was sick, but Yuugure wa Ameagari and the close-ups for Seishun Kozou was filmed after Kanon was no longer sick.

Things just don't add up anymore tbh.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:55 pm

Conspiracy theories now?
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Jessi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 am

On the bright side.... I really love the dance for Seishun Kozou. That fighting pose thing they do is really cool. I want to see a dance shot. I miss when they used to release those before the PV.

Also I know everyone thinks the hair thing is superficial but AYUMI

Shes SO COOL in this PV (both versions). She's center for a few parts, and those parts are my favorite of the whole dance. Ever since the hair cut shes looked super cool and mature. I can't keep my eyes off her.

She's like jumped up my ranking.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project