[4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Imma talk about 12th Gen.

Ogata and Maria are god damn on point with their facial expressions. Ogata surprised me, maybe it was her ice skating training, but her expressions are like a professional. Everytime she was on screen she looked amazing, and with the right sort of mood too - like she new exactly what she was doing. Maria was so good, too, but hers was like - this natural kind of ease in front of the camera. If these two became faces for MM I wouldn't complain.

Haga has this awesome like... cold stare that I just can't get over. I noticed it on her concert Towel, but I kinda fell in love with her as soon as she popped on the screen looking all:

Miki needs some expression work, she had no idea how to move her face but it isn't too bad.

Dancing wise, Miki and Maria are best. I saw Haga go awkward a few times and phheww... Ogata... you really are the new Haruna. I'll be rooting for you!
Last edited by AyuHikaru on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby Starra » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:20 pm

I don't want to be that person but I'm gonna be that person: any chance you could thumbnail that, please? Replace the img tags with thumb tags and you should be good to go. Only because lots of people seem to browse JPlop on their phones.

I thought 12th gen did great for their 1st single. Looks-wise, they seem really polished already, but in a kind of awkward way (that I like). Maria is gorgeous, btw, this needs to be said.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:23 pm

It's not even that big. I swear to God yall are the only forum I go on who gets in such a ruckus over photos and things
*Changes*
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:31 pm

I have a 1280x720 screen and on mine it goes right to the edge of the post.

Also Safari (iOS) tends to crash if there are too many large images on a page. Which isn't anyone's fault but Apple's. Dunno about other OSes though.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Jessi » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Starra wrote:Does AKB's Sakura no Ki ni Narou count? :lol:

Also, should point out that it's 2AM here so I have no idea if I'm even making any sense at this point. I probably seem really grumpy, sorry y'all (especially Jessi -- it's not you. I just get annoyed at people who complain a lot. But hey, you're perfectly entitled to your opinion. I just feel like you're judging these things too soon, as are other people).

I mean it's not like you are not guilty of complaining to. Everyone has their things that tick them off and for me that's bad PVs and bad haircuts. For you its different and that's okay. People have different opinions about this among other things and I get it.

I do want to add that this formula has not been the same throughout their 10 years. The PVs were much better during the golden era and only became dull during the Platinum era. This is part of why I feel like we need to step up our PV game. But worse than that it's not even consistent for the current era. Wagamama was their best PV and it was a similar formula but much more dynamic. They had two dance shots and two outfits, amazing lighting and amazing camera work. Ai no Gundan was also perfect. It's really not hard to add that something extra. Also not every H!P PV has been bad. 90% of C-utes PVs since Kimi Chari has perfect and each time I wonder why Morning Musume can't get that same level of quality. So it's not like they can't do it. It feels more like laziness. Maybe it isn't. Maybe it's lack of time, funding or resources, but it doesn't come across that way. It comes across cheap.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Solarblade » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Yeah, i have to agree, H!P could at least put some effort to the flagship group, but then again all the groups could use a little more effort in their PVs it feels like.

Maybe I'm just tired of the danceshot/close-up way of it since every other idol does it (makes me wonder what makes H!P pvs standout beyond the nostalgia/history/legacy factor.

Use the money more! You have so much more than ya did during the Platinum era, no need to be stingy!
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Kravius Pila » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 am

The lyrics "IROWANIEDO CHIRINURUWO/WAGAYOTAREZO TSURANAM " (or "Iri wa Niedo, Chiri Nuru wo; Waga yo Tarezo Tsuranam") in Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru mean "As colors smell but fall. Who are eternal in our world ? Today, I went through deep mountain of existing form, and saw a shallow dream without being drunken."
It 's from a poem, the "Iroha Uta" (in Heian Era , AD 794–1179), from the Nirvana philosophy.

Spoiler: show
いろはにほへと
ちりぬるを
わかよたれそ
つねならむ
うゐのおくやま
けふこえて
あさきゆめみし
ゑひもせす

(modern japanese)
Iro wa niedo
chirinuru wo
waga yo tare zo
tsune naran
ui no okuyama
kyou koete
asaki yume mishi
yoi mo sezu

As colors smell but fall.
Who are eternal in our world?
Today, I went through deep mountain of existing form,
and saw a shallow dream without being drunken.

(in French too =p)
Le plaisir est enivrant mais s'évanouit.
Ici-bas, personne ne demeure.
Aujourd'hui franchissant les cimes de l'illusion,
Il n'est plus ni de rêves creux,
ni d'ivresse.
Last edited by Kravius Pila on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kravius Pila
Acolyte

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:33 am

Whew ok, Karin-gate 2015 seems to be winding down. :lol: Her appearances here are significantly less egregious than the vanished Gyao preview. While I'm still of the idea that she shouldn't have had solo shots/singing shots at all, I am happy with the current harosute PVs. Also, Yuugure is such a wonderful song, how short these previews are kills me because it cuts short its wonderfulness.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby erin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:07 am

I'm loving how fierce Ogata looks here. It's the first time she doesn't look so awkward to me. xD
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby Parhelion69 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:36 am

Forget that leak, the H!S version didn't show that much Karin, so going apeshit doesn't make that much sense. And I was reading H!O reactions and some oversensitive zukki fans were a bit too much, then I come here and... it may be worse here...

Anyway, loved both songs and their dances were much better than I hoped for. Seishun was fiere, and Yuugure had a nice flow into it. Both are really enjoyable to watch

And Karin was great in the MVs! She looks like she was in MM since forever. She was a little to enthusiastic in a few moves, but nothing really noticeable unless you stare at her (which I did XD).

Heck, I want Karin to be in MM for good. Tsunku, please? :)
Parhelion69
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project