[4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Thought I saw twin Masaki-chans.

Postby Zunu » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 am

^ Does Eripon have b.o. or something? Both Haruka and Kanon are wearing "ewwwww" expressions.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby Shoujo Q » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 am

I love seeing behind the scenes photos for the stock group photo. Whose's standing on blocks, Sakura and I think the rest of the middle row without their shoes on. Little things like that.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Re: [4/15] Morning Musume。'15 58th single "Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara"

Postby Chibs » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:15 am

Honey, Ayumin and Zukki with shoes on
ImageImage
Chibs

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Moh » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:18 am

bisuketto wrote:1. Loving the silver outfits. It reminds me of Platinum 9 Disc (favorite era)

That's what they made me think of, too. :lol: But minus the terrible wavy hair.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:25 am

*FALLS OVER* Finally. It's been so quiet on the Morning Musume front I was getting a tad bit worried.

1. I'm really happy to see Tsunku was able to do this. I understand if he wasn't going to be able to, but seeing that it was done by him made me feel a lot lighter today. My heart was very heavy wondering about Tsunku's health, I was really worried (I know it's weird, but Tsunku's been such a integral part of my life for like 12 years now, his songs are very healing to me).

2. 12th Gen doesn't look awkward at all. Wow. Maria WOW. She definitely just cemented herself as my 2nd favorite. Sorry, Ayumi - I still love you though bby. All of 12th gen looks like they've been there the whole time though. Haga look really incredible! I was expecting her to look the most awkward but she proved me wrong. Miki's hair is so cute all pulled up like that she looks so innocent and sweet and ajrghvmr. Miki <3. I really like Ogata's cool looks. I hope they give her a lot of cool styling, because she really looks like she could pull it off.

2. THERE ARE SO MANY GIRLS. This is 2003 all over again... I hope this means this single will be just as flawless as Shabondama :P

I love Morning Musume so much, I've missed them ; ;
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby stam4o » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:08 am

I like how the two (Seishun Kozou and Yuugure) different set-ups show a lot about their personalities, besides the touch each styling is centering into and especially for the four new girls since this is their first release. In Akane's case she pulls up both her super-innocent side and both her cool adult-look-like one, and she looks gorgeous in the two cases. It's interesting because the rest of 12th gen show a more one-strong-sided character instead.
Another good side by the way is that Riho looks quite more comfortable that usual. <3

I still don't know what to expect from this, but yeah, the excitement! =D =D =D (and Tsunku man <3)
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:40 am

12ki (and everyone) serving bitch face doooown lol I love it
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Amped » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 am

Seishun Kozo ga naiteiru lyrics and composition by Tsunku, arranged by Egami Koutaro
Yuugure wa ameagari lyrics and composition by Tsunku, arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke
http://www.girlsnews.tv/unit/204899

Amped wrote:Morning Musume. '15 will be singing the theme song "Ima Koko Kara" (イマココカラ) for the dance. lyrics by Kumiko Aoki, composed by Hideaki Takatori, arranged by Okubo Kaoru
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:10 am

Suzuki Shunsuke:
Arranging Yuugure wa Ameagari
Arranged:
Mikaeri Bijin, Waratte! YOU, The Matenrou Show, Ai no Sono, Mr Moonlight, NEXT MYSELF, Tokai no Hitorigurashi, Dance de Bakoon, Towa no Uta, Gaki Taishou, Romance wo Katatte, Yuujou Junjou wo Seishun, Hotaru Matsuri no Hi, among others.
(That's a big variety of songs.)

Egami Koutaro:
Arranging Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru.
Arranged:
Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi, Dakishimete Dakishimete, Makeru Ki Shinai Kon'ya no Shoubu, Atarashii Watashi ni Nare!, Onna ni Sachi Are, 1-Oku 3-Zenman Sou Diet Oukoku, Onna no Sono, Tokimeku Tokimeke, Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de, among others.
(Tells you what type of song Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru is.)

Looking forward to Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru more than the others, tbh. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project