[4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Postby Starra » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 pm

I wonder if Tsunku still has some kind of influence over these things. Like, "Here's an idea for a song and these are the feelings I want you to convey" and then he gives his ideas to whoever else is producing it.

He still has to approve everything at least, right?
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Re: [4/1] ℃-ute 27th single : The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Postby Jessi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 pm

otaku_blue wrote:^

notsureif joke. after she left she was quickly signed to a modelling agency and got some work for a while but the momentum of her career has kind of slowed down since her album release.

I got the sense that she wasn't that into modelling. She wrote a blog post saying how difficult it was and how she wasn't expecting it would be that way. Then she started to miss singing and being an idol... although its a bit too late for that. I think her switch back to singing didn't go as smoothly so now she must be between a rock and a hard place.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby otaku_blue » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:00 pm

I don't think so. But it looks like Shock Eye was considerate of C-ute's 10th Anniversary coming up. He's been very considerate and I like that.

Also 2 hours special program "Hot Wave C-ute 10th anniversary special". Songs, concerts and activities over their 10 years.
https://twitter.com/music_teletama/stat ... 9884145664

^
its probably because modelling is actually a tough and competitive industry, but when she graduated it seemed like it was perfect fit.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby sb » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:42 am

I seem to be in the minority but I really do not care for any of these songs. Middle Managements chorus is catchy but a lot of the electronic stuff isn't good. GamushaLIFE is a generic b-side and Magare sounds like a not that great anime opening song. With all of that said Middle Management and Magare will be listened to purely because the girls are downright gorgeous in the PVs.

Airi deserves some type of trophy or something for the clinic she is putting on in both of these. Her ownage of the camera is something else.
sb
Minion

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:13 am

^ I thought the same thing about Middle Management and GamushaLIFE at first but the more I listened, the more I grew to like them lol Like, this morning, I caught myself suddenly humming and jamming to GamushaLIFE (without seeing the H!S ver or anything, like it just randomly stuck to my mind...), even though I've said before that I dont feel strongly about it at all. As for Magare, the whole anime opening feel gave it additional nostalgic points for me and I really love the song regardless, so it was insta-hit when the radio rip came out.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:03 am

GamushaLIFE is my favorite of the three.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:12 pm

The warehouse visible in the backdrop of the "Gamusha" PV actively bothers me the more I see it. It just makes that entire set of scenes look like a cheapo school project instead of something that was produced by a company and someone that knows exactly what they're doing. It almost makes me glad I don't like the song much, since I mainly listen through PVs.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 am

so I've been looking at the middle management's lyrics and I noticed they do that think they do with many japanese words where they totally change up the pronunciation of words:
for example:
"抱きしめて" is sometimes "dakiSHImete", sometimes "dakishiMEte", sometimes "dakshmete" without the "i"s...
So in this song they have
久々 which is "hisabisa".... but they say "hsabsa" IT'S SO WEIRD AND I DON'T GET IT xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:08 am

I'd assume it's like English and when you get comfortable you get lazy. Notice how most Americans pronounce "interesting"? "In-trest-ing"

A friend of mine was from Columbia and only understood the word if you pronounced it "In-ter-est-ing".
Hell I've also heard it pronounced "inner-esting" leaving the first "T" out all together.

In songs, a lot of words can be shortened or lengthened to make the song sound better, too.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:40 am

I know what you mean (btw I say interesting more than intresting" xD)
but, I think it's just made that way for the song and not that people speak it that way. :P
In english we don't really do that in songs THAT much, it's more rare than in Japanese, anyway.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project