Switch to full style
Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:36 am

sometimes things happen in the now that don't make any sense and make you wonder "why the hell did that happen, it makes no sense!"
...but time later, you realize just why.
Happens so many times to me. xD

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:33 am

MaidigiTV

Oricon news

Momochi said the Musubi hair left its magic with Berryz Kobo. She decided to keep her hair down and she wants maintain balance with the members. Her character won't change though.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:48 am

That Itooshikute performance at Girls Live was adorable in the way that they looked like little kids wanting to be grown up.
Really missed Momoko's stability in the vocals though.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:52 am

Yay no more musubi hair for Country Girls! :D

Manakan danced so hard at Uwaki na Honey Pie! Wow. Also lol in the fancam for Shining, Manaka's voice gives in and makes a low awkward sound at 2:22. "You're shining~ In my heart." XD

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Watching the reports, I get even more amazed and impressed by how the girls handle Momochi. She must have taught them real well backstage. *-* Bring out those personality traits~

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Sukkiri morning show

everyone laughing at Momochi

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:26 pm

3rd day on Oricon @ #2 with 3,188 sold
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-03-26/

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh nice! Congrats!

Also, watching all those vids, Mai's quickly climbing in rank. She already so good at talking and her mini rivalry with Momochi is hilarious.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:30 am

Whoever in UF is uploading this to iTunes needs to get their act together. Searching Country Girls got me the music videos but I had to come here for the link to get the single because it's in Japanese.

Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:30 am

Jijipress

____

Country Girls mini live and handshake at Venus Fort 3-27-15

event 1

1.Koi Doboro
MC intro
2.Hajimete no Happy Birthday!
3.Shining Itoshiki Anata
4.Uwaki na Honey Pie
MC corner
5.Itooshikutte gomen ne