[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Amped » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Amped wrote:Future Standard 3-31-15 - behind the scenes of Country Girls' recent release events and first ever Satoyama on location filming

Future Standard 4-6-15 - Country Girls behind the scenes continued

___

J-Entertainment 4-6-15
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Amped » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Event Vs

Itooshikutte gomen ne

Koi dorobo

members solo shots
http://www.helloproject.com/news/2755/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Had to do a double take because Manaka Is at the exact same angle in both pictures hahah

The covers look nice though.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Today was their first single all-day solo handshake event in Osaka (maybe ever, I can't remember if Tokyo's or Osaka's was first). Here is my report! I received tickets for Momoko, Ozeki and Risa.

Spoiler: show
Momoko: I knew that it would be best to go to the vet first since it was my first solo handshake ever, and I'm so glad I did because I got starstruck. As soon as she realized I spoke Japanese, you see, she helped me out (though she also had a moment where she obviously went SHIT WHAT ENGLISH CAN I REMEMBER) She did her usual 'I'm cute, right?' and took control of the situation since she noticed I was just blanking. I replied 'very cute' because character aside she REALLY was super cute. Then she told me that I was cute as well while I was being shuffled out. That made me wish she was MY playing manager. The way she said it was in this encouraging way like she felt it was imperative that I accepted that I was cute too lol.

Ozeki: Having just come from Momoko, I felt better able to do this. I got in, said 'Good Morning' and told her that she was really funny, which made her happy. I stumbled over the 'good luck' but got it out before they made me leave. And then I must have been overwhelmed by it all because as I left I started crying. @_@

These were way shorter than normal I think. We also weren't in a 'room'. I wonder if that's because it's their first set of solo handshake events like this.

Risa: I chose to have one handshake in the second part since I wasn't sure how many tickets I could do in one part without trouble. So I had like an hour to obsess over what to say which I ended up deciding on 'I think you're beautiful and elegant' and if I had time 'I'm really glad you were put in Country Girls' Risa really surprised me though, because the moment I got to her 'stand' she immediately said 'Hello!' in English. This is the first time I've ever had an H!P girl speak English to me and it totally threw me for a loop. I got through my first message which she was very humble about. She also looked incredibly, sincerely touched by it, rather than an idol who gets it all the time (maybe because handshake events are still new to her and I don't think her looks were highlighted much among kenshuusei) Then when it was already over she said 'Thank you' in English without a beat as I left.

Handshake events are really nervewracking but addictive. I'm already wishing I bought more copies of a single I only need one of each version of lol.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby aerosuffly » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Itooshikutte Gomen ne dance cover. This guy is pure awesome. LOL
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Zunu » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:47 am

I did watch that all the way through.... He's really super on point. To me I'd say Kimagure's the best of the Musumen. His type of face reminds me a bit of a young Atsushi Tamura or Takashi Fujii (famous in Western-MM-fandom as Matthew Minami.)
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Amped wrote:serial number card release events at Esaka Muse venue in Osaka, 4/12
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 48371c6e0/

Country Girls serial card release event 4-12-15

event 1
1.Koi Dorobo Itooshikutte gomen ne
MC - Mini skit : Country Police (suspected thieves interrogated - Ozeki and Morito)
2.Onnanoko no Torishirabe Time (Country Musume)
MC corner
3.Itooshikutte gomen ne

event 2
same setlist
Police interrogation skit - Uta, Yamaki
https://twitter.com/country_oyaji/statu ... 7009019904
https://twitter.com/country_oyaji/statu ... 8487473152

https://twitter.com/sk_neo/status/587143789229162497
Last edited by Amped on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Report from the first event today in Osaka:

As Country Girls is fairly new finding the gathering of wota was much harder thsn usual due to a lack of wota gear. Also it was my first time at Esaka Muse which is a smaller venue than what MM gets.

Because it was standing room only we had to stand in ticket order for once. I was very lucky to be 29. On top of that there was a girl's only area sectioned off and having been the fourth girl in, I ended up standing at the guard, first row.
They first came out to perform Koi Dorobo. Manaka is mesmirizing on stage. She's also very good at eye contact. They're all so on pointe with the dancing though.

Then to our surprise they all ran off the stage. As we stood there confused, staff started to set up a table and two chairs while Manaka's voice came on to introduce the Cute Police Force at the Country Girls Police Station. Today they would be bringing in 2 offenders: Morito Chisaki and Ozeki Mai.

Momoko and Uta are the first to come out, wearing police hats. Then Risa and Manaka (also with hats) come out dragging Chisaki (who seems happy and unconcerned) and Ozeki (who is playing it up by scowling). The two offenders are seated.

Momoko explains that we, the audience, will decide if they are innocent or guilty by clapping.

First is Chisato. Momoko reads off the offense which, I believe was her speaking rudely to her seniors, specifically Momoko. As she's being read the list of things she's done she gets increasingly more red and embarrassed (It's super cute) while trying to deny it. Manaka then chimes in that in general Chisaki has a rougher way of speaking. She denies it, but Manaka doesn't think she does it on purpose, she just has a clipped way of speaking that comes across that way. It's brought to us to decide her fate. Us, being terrible bullies, condemn her as guilty and she promises to practice elongating her words more.

Uta then begins to reveal Ozeki's dastardly deed. She reveals that lately Ozeki had turned her affection away from Uta. First Ozeki breaks out of character in surprise, she goes to deny and then realizes what Uta is specifically talking about and looks sheepish.

Uta goes on to explain that since the beginning her and Ozeki have been together a lot. Thus they had become very close. Ozeki even wrote their names together (Uta + Mai) somewhere. The others agree that the two of them are very loveydovey affectionate.

The other night however! They had been put in single hotel rooms, and instead of coming to Uta's room to play, Ozeki went to Chisaki's.

Ozeki is immediately like: Wait. wait, wait, wait. You told me not to come to your room!

And suddenly the tables are turned. Uta starts to insist that that's not what she meant. But Ozeki states that since the rooms had been so small Uta had told her not to come visit, so because she'd been lonely she'd gone to Chisaki's room instead. Risa then interupts to say that maybe Uta should been in the chair and Ozeki the accuser.

After a small interlude where Risa and Manaka talk about how loud Mai and Chisaki had been, Mai accuses Uta of being loveydovey with Chisaki as well.

This leads Momoko to the conclusion that Country Girls is the proud home of a love triangle. Momoko wishes she could be in on it too.

As for the decision. Ozeki gets more claps for innocent rather than guilty so Momoko adds a third category to clap for: Uta is in the wrong. And because we are big bullies we clap the most there. For the rest of the event Uta pretends to be annoyed with Ozeki.

Everything is taken away and the next song is a Country Musume song I didn't know, Onnanoko no Toshirabe Time.

Next the girls come out again in a line. Before getting started Momoko once again is in awe that they have a girls only love triangle and wishes she was a part of it. Risa says that she, Momoko and Manaka could make on but is immediately shot down (poor Risa).

The next part are them apologizing in the style of the Itooshikutte monologue. Because Uta and Mai always get to enjoy the focus, Momoko doesn't want either of them to do it.

She first asks Manaka to go first. In Manaka's version of the monologue, she apoligizes for sometimes overdancing in a disgusting way. She then basks in the obligatory 'Fuuu~' that makes her jealous that Ozeki and Uta get to experience it every time.

Momoko asks what Manaka means by 'disgusting'. To illustrate Manaka asks Momoko to come forward and then sticks out her butt, pigeons her toes and shuffles towards Momoko in a digusting/cute? manner. Momoko looked slightly disturbed by it and goes on to have Manaka and Chisato dance next to each other for comparison while Manaka shows off this brand of overdancing.

The only way I can describe it is Betty Boopish, over gesturing what could have been cute and facial expressions that had me in stitches.

Next up was Risa who apologizes for eating snacks secretly. She gets a even bigger 'Fuu~' from us which Momoko contends.

Apparently Country Girls, noticing that they all were looking a bit rounder had made a pact with each other to eat better. To do this, every time one of them eats a snackfood they have to send a photo of it to everyone else and then would have to eat the dreaded celery. Risa, however, because her mom bought them for her ate torimon, but she hadn't sent any photos. The other girls are aghast, especially when Risa admits this has happened twice now.

Risa then directs attention away from her, and attempts to appeal to us, by saying that Momoko had decided crepes were not to be counted even though they are way worse to eat than torimon.

With our attention now on Momoko, Momoko defends herself by saying that she had only asked if it counted or not in the LINE message, Manaka had been the one to say it wouldn't count (the very guilty look on Manaka's face proves this to be true). It's then revealed (probably was Manaka to throw attention from her) that Ozeki had had prohibited Melon Soda the other day without sending a photo. Not to go down by herself, Ozeki drags Uta down with her saying she had watched Ozeki do this and said nothing. And really she'd meant to send a photo, but she had just forgotten. Risa agrees that sometimes you just forget. Momoko interjects to say that Risa isn't getting out of this and Risa agrees she was in the wrong, thus her apology.

We then finish up with our final song, Itooshikutte Gomen Ne.

During the goodbyes I had an exciting moment where Ozeki remembered me from yesterday's handshake event. She made eye contact with me and went from normal waving to overly excited waving. During the quick group handshake, Risa also remembered me, once again switching to English without a beat. Ozeki's reaction really stuck out to me though.

Im conclusion: these girls are highly entertaining. I tried to write every moment I remembered.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:26 pm

OMG! No they didn't just pull out one of my FAVORITE Country Musume songs ever!!!? Onna no Ko no Torishirabe Time is my JAM! I love the original, but the newer one with Mai added was good too.

Honestly, can I just have a video of the whole event? Country Girls are overall my favorite group at this moment in time. Though I know I'm breaking my own rule of not falling hard for a newbie group but I can't help it. I'm star struck! And it doesn't help that Country Musume was one of my favorite groups before Morning Musume became the solid standard.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:32 pm

^I'm having the same problem. I don't want to fall for them because they're so new, but I can't help it. I don't know Country Musume's discography very well, but I've liked all of their songs I've heard so far. I loved the spelling in this one. C-O-U-N-T-R-Y~
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project