[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:02 pm

...One of the most known members of H!P, that frequently appears in media "isn't even that popular"? I know you aren't fond of the idea of her in the group, but really?
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby Starra » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Holy shit dude calm down.

There is a point. Momoko is probably the most well-known H!P member right now, and whether you fucking like it or not, she's popular.

Three of these girls are brand new to the idol world, and Yamaki and Manaka don't have heaps of experience. There's a LOT MORE to a release than just being able to perform the songs. What about things like events? Media appearances?

Momoko knows how to handle these things inside and out because she's been doing them for ten whole years. It'll be good for the other girls to have someone experienced helping and supporting them.

Not to mention that Momoko's on TV a lot so I have no idea where the fuck you're getting the "she isn't popular" thing from. Because English-speaking fans don't care about her? That doesn't matter.

If Momoko's there, they'll probably be offered more TV appearances and stuff. It's a good promotion gimmick.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Starra » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Release events on 2/1, 2/8, 3/24~3/27. Momoko will only be participating in the events after 3/3.

Handshake events at the H!P cons on 1/31, 2/7, 2/11, 2/14~2/15.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/2397/
Starra
Prophet

Postby forgetmenots » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Momoko's a part of the group. She is in fact a vital part of the group. Sure they'd be great on their own, but with her they are absolutely GOLDEN. I'm sure if it wasn't for the fact that they were formed before Momoko was free from her Berryz duties they'd have been major from the start and she'd be singing in it. I also have started to wonder that Country Girls wasn't revived (after the audition failure) because Momoko wanted to continue being an idol post-Berryz and management/Tsunku/UF* wanted to give her a group to be in. So if you think of it that way, we'd have no Country Girls without Momoko.

EDIT: Also ^^ All of that XD

I will say I've come to realize I'm a rather big Momoko fan though (voice, personality and Momochi) so I'm personally really happy to see her still performing.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Spoiler: show
Sorry but debuting the songs with the 5 girls, then rereleasing it with Momo just for her "popularity" is so silly to me.
At least make a new song with the 6 of them, or make a "memorial edit". Unless they're holding off filming any videos for these songs without her being there and there's not going to be an indie release? Thats just annoying especially since the point was for her to help them out, I don't see that benefitting them if she's gonna take their lines and screentime? I mean its not that hard for her to perform with them at the Winter Concert if she's done it before to fill in for Mai.

I don't see how Country Girls would get any more media exposure than any other new group from HP would get without her.
Momoko 's variety presence didn't even do that much for Berryz at the end of the day as well. In Berryz all she did was take the spotlight for herself in variety appearances. I don't understand. Y'all are just making excuses for her cos you like her, and so do I, but I don't see anything beyond her role as being anything but an unnecessary gimmick to a temporary solution.

I'm only annoyed because it feels like the group are going slowly because of Momoko waiting on her hiatus with Berryz to start. If it were another indies HP group they'd have a few indies singles in preparation for a major debut.

edit: ugh its just so annoying. but w/evs. there will be a time when Country Girls will be an even better group and I will look forward to that day.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:52 pm

http://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainment/20 ... 50150.html

Oricon:
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2047646/photo/8/

finally today after the announcement Momoko performed with the girls as 6.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:09 pm

Technically the group shouldn't have even had an indies since it's just Country Musume... With Satoda Mai officially graduating the group and 5 new girls joining... And Momoko being the new (ni Rika/ni Fujimoto to Konno)

Haha
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby stam4o » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 pm

^^^ Dude, sorry, but check better the situation. Just for a H!P member, Momochi is hella well known, and this only will undoubtedly have a significant effect over the group's promotion. It's important. I do get that your point might be kind of to maintain the initial "purity" of the group, but as @forgetmenots says that also could have not been possible if it wasn't for her, so this is just silly. Yes, it won't be a typical cute-teengirls-cute-songs idol unit, with Momochi in, but since when H!P has had "typical" groups at the first place? Also, depending on the role she'll take within Country Girls, it might turn out to be something interesting, I'm looking forward a lot for this part.
Also, you're undervaluing a lot the impact of Momoko's work on Berryz. And also, there IS another indie H!P right now, and it's not getting tons of indies singles as preparation. And besides, for Country Girls to jump up straight to major with one indies only is actually an incredible luck.

On a side note, I'd really love all this to help Momoko to loosen up a bit. Of course, it can't be the same as Sayumi's case, but I'm meaning the same direction, because Momo is a very kind person, she deserves more. : )
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Jessi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:55 pm

No but seriously Momoko hasn't been wearing musubu in any of the group shots with the girls so far and as long as it stays that way I'm cool.

also remember Yurushite Nyan Taisho?

This group is going to stay bubbly and cute and that's something I've been wanting from H!P for a while.
Itoshikutte Gomen Ne is adorable!!! And I'm sure Momochi isn't going to pull it away from that vibe and only bring it closer to it.

This is something I wanted s/mileage to go towards but they never did.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Starra » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:01 am

Eh whatever, I just think it'll be a good thing to get the group off its feet. Momoko's presence will definitely help, even if we don't see the changes immediately.

And Momoko's smart enough, so I don't think she'll let herself overshadow the group. She'll probably try to make sure that the other girls all get exposure.

She's mainly there for support anyway.
Starra
Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project