[3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby forgetmenots » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 am

That's awesome! Congrats to the girls on such a strong first showing. Especially since they didn't have an indies period to start building their fanbase.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Re: [3/25] Country Girls major debut single "Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Koi Dorobou" (with Momoko)

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:14 am

SaebaRyo wrote:Skoban translated some highlights from their March 26 event.
http://icejiggly.blogspot.ca/2015/03/hi ... girls.html

My favourite part. XD
Needs of the group
Momoko: 'I'm called an irritating idol, and Mai-chan gives off that narcissistic feel. We don't need 2 of those kinds of girls in the same group.'
Ozeki: 'Momochi-senpai's a character, mine's natural.'

How is someone this young already like... amazingly good with her character? Mai is climbing my list. Everytime I see an interview with her and Momochi I just die.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Sohee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:17 am

Seriously. Mai's my favorite in this group and this just goes to prove even further as to why she is.
She's such a natural.

..in various ways. :')
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:20 am

Geez this group is just so freaking awesome. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Future Standard 3-31-15 - behind the scenes of Country Girls' recent release events and first ever Satoyama on location filming
Amped
High Priest

Postby aerosuffly » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 pm

So in Manaka and Mai Pink!ss appearance that Amped posted, they had a fortune teller guy looking at their horoscopes/personal traits.

Manaka: Hard working, doing things quickly if being praised which could mean that her true nature is irresponsible or rough、continually thinking about pervert stuff.
Mai: Like to think and reason things out, so she has a tendency to ask things, but she does not like to listen. Her fortune will increase in November this year. Some nice opportunity might come by that time.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby koregaboku » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Watching vidoes of CG i'm really starting to think adding Momoko to a new group is one of the smartest ideas UF* has ever had. But it's only an idea that worked because they had a "Momochi". Momochi does what Momochi does best, she eggs on conversation and personally that usually seems to be the hardest for new girls. Especially with Kenshuusei based units the girls worked so hard to perform at a pro-level that I feel like sometimes they lack "tarento" characteristics like talking that get girls like Momochi and Sayu invited back to variety shows. With Momochi she either sets up conversation or is used as a punch line (like how Mai has been doing).

It's pretty much what Sayu did during her leadership, she lured girls into conversation and let them shine by either picking on them a la Eripon or "flirting" with them a la Rihoriho.

This concept is only one that works given you have a "Momochi" or "Sayu" already adapt at speaking. It took me awhile to warm up to Sayu's narcissist character and while I appreciated and understood "Momochi", I'm finally starting to warm up to it especially since it's giving an advantage to CG against J=J and Kobushi Factory given that CG is at a seemingly slight disadvantage by not doing Tsunku songs.
koregaboku
Psychic

Favorite Idol: Airiiiiii <3

Postby gustave154 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:44 pm

Yay so happy they reached the podium on their debut!! :yahoo: Best New Artist anyone?
gustave154
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Oda Sakura

Postby Sohee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:57 pm

koregaboku wrote:Watching vidoes of CG i'm really starting to think adding Momoko to a new group is one of the smartest ideas UF* has ever had. But it's only an idea that worked because they had a "Momochi". Momochi does what Momochi does best, she eggs on conversation and personally that usually seems to be the hardest for new girls. Especially with Kenshuusei based units the girls worked so hard to perform at a pro-level that I feel like sometimes they lack "tarento" characteristics like talking that get girls like Momochi and Sayu invited back to variety shows. With Momochi she either sets up conversation or is used as a punch line (like how Mai has been doing).

It's pretty much what Sayu did during her leadership, she lured girls into conversation and let them shine by either picking on them a la Eripon or "flirting" with them a la Rihoriho.

This concept is only one that works given you have a "Momochi" or "Sayu" already adapt at speaking. It took me awhile to warm up to Sayu's narcissist character and while I appreciated and understood "Momochi", I'm finally starting to warm up to it especially since it's giving an advantage to CG against J=J and Kobushi Factory given that CG is at a seemingly slight disadvantage by not doing Tsunku songs.

This is exactly what myself (and others who were never against Momo here) have been saying since it was announced. It was an amazing business move and it's working so damn well. That the girls are already picking things up is really impressive.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:23 pm

debut 1st week
weekly rank #3
total 45,032

*4 *6 *2 *3 *2 *3 **3

no boxset required.

#1 - Kiss My Ft2 356,218
#2 - BTOB 75,067
#3 - Country Girls 45,032
#4 - AAA 43,151
#5 - Fairies 28,080
#9 - Rev. From DVL

Juice=Juice debut 1st week : 37k, weekly rank #2
Angerme 1st week : 43k, weekly rank #2

Country Girls Uta-chan > "once-in-a-thousand-year idol" Rev. From DVL Hashimoto Kanna
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project