New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:52 pm

jeiwa42 wrote:I'm just wondering why she's crying at this point =(

Maybe she was happy that she was somewhat given some form of leadership?
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:05 am

Seeing as this group is kinda Berryz II, can we name her "General" instead of "Leader"? :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Jessi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:16 am

BerryzCelebration wrote:
Jessi wrote:Maybe it's just wierd to make Rio leader over her KSS senpai so they made Ayaka leader instead. It's still pretty odd and I wish we had some explanation. In the end it hardly matters because the two have both shown great leadership qualities and will make a great team.

That makes no sense then because Ayaka barely had a few months in the program, while Fujii had almost two years.

It's most likely based on maturity and who can represent the group the best. I love RioRio, but given her weird, crazy personality, it's kinda obvious why UFP didn't pick her for such a "serious" position. Although her pep talks would've been fun as hell.

I was taking her years as NGP Kenshuusei into account. Which she's been in for around 6 years I think someone mentioned.

And I think it makes no sense to shaft Rio from the position of leader just because she has a "weird crazy personality" I don't think we've seen her enough to know her level of maturity. And if she was that immature she wouldn't have gotten subleader.

Also take into account that Fukuchan got the leader position over Harunan despite being younger not because she was more mature but because she has more experience. This is why I think it's experience based and not "maturity" based.

Edit: Ayaka joined NGP in 2011 and Rio joined KSS in 2013 so there you go.

Also for another comparison Mikitty was given the leadership title of MM despite being 6th gen and passed 5th generation completely because she was in the company longer. A bit different, but I want to make the point that Ayaka doesn't have to be KSS specifically to have more experience.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 am

If that was the case then Karin should be leader of Juice=Juice.

It's obviously something. Maybe Rio turned it down, maybe Hirose was the only one who showed interest in the position, maybe it was experience, maybe it was based on who UFP thinks would represent the group the best.

And seriously, subleader is just a title, they don't do much (Even Reina and I think Risa confirmed that). So Rio could still have her "weird, crazy" personality and be chosen as sub leader.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Jessi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 am

Well juice=juice was based on age and the age gap was very large between Yuka and Karin, whereas with Rio and Ayaka it's very small.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:17 am

Jessi wrote:Well juice=juice was based on age and the age gap was very large between Yuka and Karin, whereas with Rio and Ayaka it's very small.

True.

I just want confirmation on why the decision was made, but just like the 6-nin Ten Made Nobore! MV, they'll probably never release it. It's not like they go around explaining why people become leader, anyways. If that was the case then people wouldn't still be making some type of controversy between the Miki-Ai leadership.
BerryzCelebration

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:34 am

This is H!P! (UF*)
you're never gonna get a confirmation on why anything. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:46 pm

on the Nama Tamago show Kenshuusei rehearsal blog, Hirose Ayaka and Fujii Rio talk about being the leader and subleader. Fujii Rio felt frustrated at first, but she accepts her role and will support Hirose. There is no hard feelings between them about this. They hugged each other.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... go/?cat=39
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... go/?cat=33
Amped
High Priest

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:55 pm

Well, crying reason confirmed. I'm happy that she accepted it and I hope for great leadership and teamwork from these two!
GO Kobushi Factory!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby bisuketto » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Why was she (Rio) frustrated?
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project