New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:29 pm

BerryzCelebration wrote:
Starra wrote:...It hasn't even been a month since their first release, good lord.

Well, the same thing happened with Country Girls, so...
I would think of Country Girls as the exception to the rule. Kobushi doesn't have a well-known veteran as a member to push them forward, and have not been publicly backed by another popular idol veteran who had regained even more public attention not too long ago.

If I were to compare Kobushi to anything, it would be Juice=Juice. They also had two relatively unknown members and ended up with 3 indie singles.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby BerryzCelebration » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:35 pm

(I mean they DO have Hamachan :D)

Yeah, I can see how the two situations are totally different, but I wouldn't be surprised if UF* came out of the shadows and said "Surprise! Major debut!". Or if we had to wait a longer time like C-ute (or UUG). UF* is a really unpredictable company, you never know what they're planning.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:36 pm

CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:if we all beg Tsunku, maybe he'll stay like this. xD

Both of their current songs aren't composed by Tsunku right?
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:46 pm

^ Right, but there's no exact knowing for the future since these were songs for a stage play.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Solarblade » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:50 pm

I think Survivor was the only one used for Week-end Survivor
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:55 pm

I was told more than once that both were tied into the play (and Starra also has it in the first post of this thread). No idea beyond that.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Doesn't tsunku oversee the songs? Meaning, won't he at least get a say in the genre? :o
And you never know what the future holds! J=J went from awesome jazz to boring blues for a period but now are taking a sharp turn yet again. XD so you never know.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Solarblade » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Yes because Wonderful World was a "cool" song XD
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Denki » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Nayoko-Kihara wrote:I was told more than once that both were tied into the play (and Starra also has it in the first post of this thread). No idea beyond that.

Starra was wrong that time. The official Gekipro page only stated that "Survival" was the official theme song to the musical. Its description for "Nen ni wa Nen" never mentioned the musical.
"こぶしファクトリー"の初めてのオリジナル曲となる「念には念」は、疾走感のあふれる痛快ロックチューンに仕上がっています!クセになること間違いなし!
さらに、彼女達の初舞台でもある"演劇女子部 ミュージカル「Week End Survivor」"のテーマ曲「サバイバー」も収録。ハロプロ史上最もヘヴィーでラウドなロックナンバーが誕生!
さらに、特典映像には「念には念 / サバイバー」のレコーディング風景・ダンスリハーサルなどの貴重な映像が見られます!

http://gekijyo.net/Gekipro/news/2015/02/-dvd.html
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Oh shoot I was thinking both was tied to the play. Wow, I guess it makes sense considering how energetic and happy the song is XD Im glad cause this means it has potential to be their furute group song style.
BerryzCelebration wrote:While I do think they have potential for a major debut, I'd rather have them build up a good fanbase instead. Maybe in 2016/2017?

This. Also, if the new artist award is an important thing, it might be odd for CG and KF to fight over it in the same year.
BerryzCelebration wrote:(I mean they DO have Hamachan :D)

While she IS popular, is she comparible to Karin's popularity when she was an egg debuting? I think the group probably needs to just get more known before debuting.
Nayoko-Kihara wrote:If I were to compare Kobushi to anything, it would be Juice=Juice. They also had two relatively unknown members and ended up with 3 indie singles.

This. They tried to get more known, they tried different styles of indie songs, and debut successfully. Probably this group's route.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project