New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby Sohee » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Unfortunately I can't make it, I'd have loved to tbh. But next thing they're doing I'll definitely try to go to. >.<
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby Starra » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:59 pm

Nomuraaaaaa :heart: .

They're all really good though, and I feel like they all have great potential. Liking the song too.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby aerosuffly » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Wow. Just wow. This group might be the most solid group at debut ever in H!P history.

I am the most surprise by Unoue Rei. Ayaka, we know she is good. But Rei, she completely changes when performing into a charismatic, high energy, expressive dancing/singing machine. How could that be? When she speaks normally, she sounds just as boring as Rinapu. XD

And Ayaka really does have the "ace" attitude like Riho and Sakura. I am not sure how to explain.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Ayaka is just amazing. :O
She makes sense to be the spotlight, yanno? :P

I can't wait to watch Tsunku give them the most awesome indies period, and then debut and totally go off in a different direction which is boring. xD
(*COUGH* j=j *COUGH*)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Really surprised at all the love MinaMina was getting in that video she went from a back girl KSS to a front runner in a group that's so cool
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Minami stood out to me as well, though not only for her (surprising) singing. She usually reminds me of my little sister when she was around 7 years old, but in the performance I thought she was rather pretty and finally looked closer to her age in my eyes.

Everyone was pretty great though. The only member that didn't stand out to me was Taguchi, but she still did well on re-watching.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 pm

321BreakinOut wrote:MinaMina

Mahna Mahna?
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Jessi » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:26 am

Okay its happened.

I have listened to Nen ni wa Nen on repeat since yesterday. I'm absolutely in love with the song and the girls voices! Holy CRAP!

If they keep this up I don't know. Country Girls is SO SOLID. But this group is too. Its so different with them tho. Country Girls is all about the personality. They are filled with cuteness and charisma. They satisfy my craving for the cute and energetic side of H!P we haven't had in a very long time. Singing wise they aren't top notch, but I think it only makes them cuter to be honest.

Koboushi though is COOL as hell. These girls can sing their buts off!!!!! And man can they perform. Their dance is sharp, their attitudes are oozing confidence, and they are seriously pleasant to my ears vocally.

Is it wrong that both new groups have surpassed the rest of H!P for me? Okay C-ute is pretty close, but.......... they definitely both beat Juice=Juice and Angerme for me.

Also. I was not expecting Minamina to be pushed as a vocal front runner in this group. I really thought Wada Sakarako would be pushed. Shes vocally very strong and I'm surprised she only had one real solo. But hey no complaints. Minamina is surprisingly a really great singer. I don't know why I didn't notice.

I'm not surprised that Hamachan isn't a vocal lead. Her voice is way overpowered by the rest of the group. I am a bit surprised shes not center, but Ayaka is really pulling off the Ace vibe right now. Rei too. I know they weren't one of the original KSS, but its very clear why they were added to the group and they really deserve it.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby 321BreakinOut » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:54 am

Celedam wrote:
321BreakinOut wrote:MinaMina

Mahna Mahna?

Nomura Minami'd nickname has ben MinaMina
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby gustave154 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:32 am

Thanks god for eggs these girls perform like they debuted a few years ago.
I hope they continue with the rock sound and head banging xD
gustave154
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Oda Sakura

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project