New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:45 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Nomura Minami'd nickname has ben MinaMina

I was gonna refer to her as "MinaMina" in my post, but I had a feeling some people might not have known XD

aerosuffly wrote:And Ayaka really does have the "ace" attitude like Riho and Sakura. I am not sure how to explain.

Maybe its her calm, cool, collected-ness, and on stage she just literally rocks it out when singing and dancing. I noticed this in the H!S clip of Kobushi Factory's Onna no Sono performance, along with her hosting H!S, that there's this sort of hidden/implied confidence in her calmness when offstage, but totally lets loose on stage. Her closeups in the Onna no Sono performance was really captivating.

*sigh* I think we're all worried about them changing their style to something that isn't as good since we like these songs, but I'll just put faith in UF or whoever manages their music that their discography be amazing. I still think they will go on having this group be versatile for songs, but different from the way Juice=Juice does "fresh" and "variety".
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:11 am

I hope they stick with this.

btw, awkward how this came out yesterday but there's no info on it or anything. like, the dvd single was like, yesterday. xD
but, no itunes or anything? o.o
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:33 am

Well, considering all that's happening for H!P right now, I feel like this group is the last thing they wanted to focus on, and to be honest it's not a bad decision. It'd be nice that when they get out to do more things and that they start being more actively shown as the new group that they actually get a good amount of attention. With CG major debuting, 12 gen joining, C-ute 10th anniversary single and J=J's single, having them start off now would be too much, they'd just be competing against all these other groups for attention. We were already all worried about J=J because they seemed like the "shoved" release out of all 4, and so having another thing being "shoved" is the last thing I want for a group who's starting out. And despite all H!P buzz most likely helping each other, it's still different from being focused on solely.

Plus, there technically is info, but mainly the stage play they're associated with, and since that's what this single is based on, that's what they will focus on. Not to mention they also participating in Nama Tamago shows, so they've had their plate, and all those things they're doing is probably helping out with their single. And, they're still indies, so they'll get their time to shine. And heck, this Girls Live video <3 <3 <3 Slow and steady we get things from this group, and even though it'd be awesome to see more of them, I'm fine with this pace.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:55 am

that's true. I guess they'll wait until later to shove them. :P

...but i also want these songs on itunes... oh well. :/
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:08 pm

The single is a venue-only release. You have to go to the play to buy it, so I can see why they wouldn't put it on iTunes just yet.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:21 pm

It took a while but acorntimes has started translating the LoGiRL interviewa with KF.
http://acorntimes.tumblr.com/tagged/Kobushi-Factory
SaebaRyo

Postby JonCC » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:22 pm

From the musical.
http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/34312

Looks like they're going all the way with the fist thing.
Sakurako in twintails is adorable.

Article also talks about something called the "theater girl" movement.
Lilium gets a mention as well.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:25 am

Nen ni wa nen (LIVE MUSIC VIDEO) ripped from the DVD (footage from Ariake Coliseum concert)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25947226
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Solarblade » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:34 pm

So happy to see everyone get a solo in the song at least
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Sakurako 2 > Hamaura 1? Shoot lol (But yeah, I know, she has like a whole big solo in the beginning of Survivor so lol)
Still interesting to hear the line distribution to this as Ayaka, then Rei and Minami, then Sakurako, and the rest.
Did not expect something like that the first time this group was announced.
But yes, its nice that they made this just like Watashi ga Iu Mae ni with the whole "you get to hear everyone sing" distribution. Everyone has a nice voice, though of course others are technically better than others. We have an array of voices in this group, but they seem to also work quite well together. That's (literally) good to hear >.<
jeiwa42
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project