New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby Shabranikuduu » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:35 am

I love this song so much. And the girls all sound so much better than I expected from the concert rip.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" 3/26

Postby Daisuki Daiiyo » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 am

That was really great! I am captivated by Ayaka. There's amething really polished and leader-esque about her. Song is catchy, and the dance is great too. The only thing I'd wanna change are the outfits, it feels super bland and we've already had so many other groups/performances in all white.
Daisuki Daiiyo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Goto Maki

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:43 am

Okay so it's not Rena + The rest of them anymore.

It's Rena and Rei + the rest of them :fear:

To be honest, I'm pleasantly surprised at their baseline. They're already pretty talented. I wonder if they'll keep the rock thing... Kobushi Factory is slowly interesting me.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 am

It seems to be that the leads are gonna be Hirose, Nanami, and Ayano. xD Maybe i'm wrong about that, but that's what it totally seems like. :P

...And also, Ogawa Rena looks WAY too much like Eripon for me.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Denki » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:45 am

^It's "Minami"

For "Nen ni wa Nen", the leads are Minami, Rei and Ayaka. Personally, I hope it stays that way for the meantime because Ayano still sounds like a child to me. :fear:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:48 am

GAH
whoops! confused with "Nanami" because like, Tanabe... but like... yeah. you get my drift. xD
I meant Minami. :P
Though that sounds a lot like Chinami.... I can't win can I. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:19 am

woah I wasnt expecting much from Rei from an NGP video I saw of her singing but she's improved so much since then! :butbut:
right now I only care for half of the group, Rei, Ayaka, Hamachan and Minami.
Rei totally just became my favourite member in that one performance, charismatic, pretty and talented.
I'm supporting Minami because she looks happy to be there, and is really trying her best. Her expressions for her dancing are on point.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory DVD single "Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor" to be released in March

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am

aerosuffly wrote:Isn't it kind of sad to the Kenshuusei that they put Hirose and Inoue in this group to add the great vocal to the group.

Feeling this atm, esp. since I wasnt expecting much from Rei, but boy did that change with this performance...

But regardless, I'm happy Minami is a lead. She looks and soungs great! Hamachan being "barely a main" girl surprised me, but hearing Minami and the NGPs, I can see why. Sakurako getting that line though, nice! It was short, but sweet.

I guess this isnt enough to completely determine who's pushed in the group since there's more to the song and there's another song, but regardless, the group is off to an awesome start!

If I was interested in this group before, definitely a ton more interested now!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Sohee » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:36 am

Yes finally. *-* Been wanting this since I saw them at Berryz' last concert. They're awesome. ;o; Rei is so... good. Like. Idek. @_@
While Rena is still the most important member (lol) Ayaka and Rei are definitely turning out to be rather amazing, too.
Ajfkldjslfja

gimme moreeeee
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 pm

do you plan to watch the musical?
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project