New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:59 pm

jeiwa42 wrote:I dont really have a good grasp on Japanese but going on that link to get to Sakurako's interview, on the bottom I see a link to what seems to me might be Rio's interview (because along with it were links to Uta, Chisaki, and Hamaura's interviews).

It was posted on the 23rd, not sure if its really Fujii Rio's interview and it wasn't noticed or if its just some random article, but here it is:
http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/273

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=50&start=10600#p176685
I made the first post in the Media thread since I didn't want to post the same thing for four different threads.
SaebaRyo

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Oh ok, makes sense. I found it odd that I remember posts made for the other girls' interviews and I didnt see Rio's. Thank you for the clarification!
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby SaebaRyo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:06 am

SaebaRyo

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Due to various circumstances, the name of the group hasn't been decided yet. Details will be announced at a later date.
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=6876
http://helloproject.com/news/2413/
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Solarblade » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:33 pm

What kind of circumstances would make of such an announcement though >.>
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:42 pm

They haven't decided yet, probably.
Starra
Prophet

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Maybe they assumed Tsunku would be able to have input on the group already by the end of the month but sadly hasn't?
Or maybe the fact that Country Girls just changed their indie to a major debut caused a disruption in plans, so they've been busy getting that established and couldn't focus on the KSS group?

Well, whatever it is, we don't really know, we can only really make assumptions (just like what I did just now haha) but i'm kinda bummed since I was looking forward to knowing more about the group.
It's getting harder and harder to be excited for the group as is though because they're being overshadowed by the others; Country Girls are doing really well in the spotlight, 12 gen keep appearing in media, and 3rd gen are already fully integrated in their activities.

I guess it makes sense, this group is still indies, i'm probably just being impatient because I really wanna know more about the group XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Eh, I don't think it's anything big. I mean, they still have until March to come up with a name, so maybe Tsunku or whoever wanted to see how the girls worked as a group before giving them a name...
Starra
Prophet

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:53 pm

I kind of wish they had waited on this group. This is like getting a whole cake at once and told to eat it now and not save any for later. Too much too soon.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Sohee » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:29 pm

They are waiting though.
Now the focus are on Angerme and Country Girls. Next month, probably the focus will change a bit towards 12ki and hopefully this unit.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project