New Kenshuusei unit Kobushi Factory

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:33 am

321BreakinOut wrote:Uhhhh...wow this weather we're having outside is so, lovely :fear:

Hirose kinda looks like Ai-chan too :fear: ....

I wonder when we're hearing their first song. Probably at the end of the tour? Since it's coning out in March. (Or maybe their making their own version of Onna no Sono).
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Re: New 8-member Hello! Project Kenshuusei unit - first indies single to be released in March!

Postby Denki » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 am

Lies! Aichan v2 in talent is Oda Sakura. Aichan v2 in appearance is Asakura Kiki. :hehe:

As for their debut song, most likely everything will be released in March.
I have the feeling we might start hearing it during Berryz Koubou's last tour. I can already see them as the opening act and perform their first indies single then. As for actual release day, I see it around HinaFes (March 28/March 29).

Just saying this since it's a similar pattern Juice=Juice took. Unlike Juice=Juice, I don't see this group or Country Girls having their major debut as soon as them since they are 2 groups strivng for a major debut at the same time. At this point, I feel safe to say that both of them are going to become rivals.

Thinking about it, has C-ute declared rivalry with Morning Musume. If not, I have the feeling that they will once Berryz Koubou goes on "indefinite hiatus."
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby stam4o » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:46 am

Jessi wrote:I really hope this name is a good one. I don't like Juice=Juice and in really don't like Anjurumu. H!P is a bit weak in the naming department recently lol So I hope this group gets something cute and fun and interesting.

Hello, my anti-matter me :lol: Please, make it have a name especially very Juice=Juiceish! :grin: It's a great name.

^As for that, I see that there will be clearly some rivalry between this group and Country Girls, though CG already have a name, and a history and Satoda Mai and especially especially Yurushite Nyan! Plus Uta is being a massive hit all around lately. So it's not like this is gonna be H!P's secret weapon... for now.
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:32 am

I think Itooshikute might be Country Girl's only indies single, unless they're releasing Koi Doborou seperately. Wasn't the plan to be indies until Momoko leaves Berryz?
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Solarblade » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:09 am

Nope there was no mention of Momoko staying to major, if i remember right shes staying until she feels that the group can be ok without her

Though i still find it weird that Momoko isnt going to be on their first single but coming later on....just odd
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby BerryzKobo4Life » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:22 pm

No!! I don't want to see a rivalry between this group and Country Girls!! They should instead get along like Berryz Kobo and C-ute.
えっちなのはいけないと思い
BerryzKobo4Life
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momoko/Maasa/Yurina/Risako

Postby jeiwa42 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Im pretty sure we mean friendly rivalry when we say we want them to be rivals XD S/mileage and J=J declared their rivalry and they are pretty close (as in, theyre friends and all) awhile back.

Did C-ute and Berryz ever say they were rivals since they were all H!P Kids (or whatever the egg system was called back then)?

Excited to see behind the scenes clips of the group recording their indie and dance rehearsals, and ofcourse before that I wanna see their reaction to their name and group description announcement XD
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby BerryzKobo4Life » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Oh, yeah i completely forgot that friendly rivalry can be possible :grin: . Hmm...from what I know it seems they might have had something going on but nothing officially stated.

I hope we can get just that, clips of them rehearsing and other behind the scenes stuff soon this month.
えっちなのはいけないと思い
BerryzKobo4Life
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momoko/Maasa/Yurina/Risako

Postby Jessi » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:00 pm

stam4o wrote:
Jessi wrote:I really hope this name is a good one. I don't like Juice=Juice and in really don't like Anjurumu. H!P is a bit weak in the naming department recently lol So I hope this group gets something cute and fun and interesting.

Hello, my anti-matter me :lol: Please, make it have a name especially very Juice=Juiceish! :grin: It's a great name.

^As for that, I see that there will be clearly some rivalry between this group and Country Girls, though CG already have a name, and a history and Satoda Mai and especially especially Yurushite Nyan! Plus Uta is being a massive hit all around lately. So it's not like this is gonna be H!P's secret weapon... for now.

You know honestly Juice=Juice would be a great name if the group was more Genki. Juice=Juice is a lot more of a mature funky group and I just don't think the name fits. Hell I wish juice=juice was the new s/mileage name or even the new units name lol but for the actual Juice=Juice... It just doesn't seem to fit for me.

Also! All rivalries in H!P are friendly rivalries. They help push the girls to work hard and put their best effort forward. No animosity at all! For that I would say Country Girls and the new unit will be rivals because they are debuting around the same time and will measure their successes and failures in relation to each other. Anjurumu and Juice=Juice make good rivals too. And Berryz was C-utes rival, but with Berryz leaving and C-utes successes I don't see why shifting towards MM would be a problem. Although I always found that MM didn't need a rival within H!P because their rival is the past of Morning Musume, their senpai and their legacy.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby stam4o » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:29 pm

^I Know they're friendly rivalries, plus I'd swear H!P's policies are usually against instigations against and between their artists (...). :fear: It's just that one of the groups has it all from the right start, while the other will have to work hell a lot, though I do agree that right a rivalry with Country Girls might get to help a lot too to this group

But I especially especially like Juice=Juice's name right right because they're mature funky bluesy yet light disco-jazz-pop. I mean, what's the feeling that you get when you drink a well done cup of juice? Sparky sweet refreshing tiny bitter yummy acid. Square that and list up all varieties, its' nothing randomly chosen. As for now it fits it perfectly imo. I guess it's just about a play of feelings. :hehe:
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project