[1/21] Berryz Kobo Last Album : Kanjuku Berryz Kobo The Final Completion Box

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [1/21] Berryz Kobo Last Album "Kanjuku Berryz Kobo The Final Completion Box"

Postby Mixi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 am

Nono wrote:Definitely getting this :love: , glad I held off on buying special best vol 2.

The steep price makes me think this album comes with a lot of extra goodies not mentioned yet (for reference Ayumi Hamasaki's 3 disc A COMPLETE cost 3800 yen, MM's first 3 disc coupling collection cost 3500 yen etc.)

I think we had this same conversation for the overpriced °C-ute album a few years ago. There won't be unannounced extras. It's the DVD and blu-ray contents driving up the price, not cool stuff like a slipcase and a hardcover booklet (e.g. MM coupling collection 1). For °C-ute, it was a full concert DVD so they made people pay slightly less than what it would have cost to sell the DVD on its own. In this case, they're bundling a full PV collection that could have been a standalone release so we're paying for it. Never expect fancy packaging and lots of content for a bargain price like A COMPLETE or BEST ~first things~ from H!P.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Re: [1/21] Berryz Kobo Last Album "Kanjuku Berryz Kobo The Final Completion Box"

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:00 pm

...What a cool album. I feel like I want to get this... but $60 just for the reg...(as of right now's conversion it's 6000 = $52) there's no physical way I'll be able to do this, at least not for a WHILE.
(well i do have about $15 off a CDJapan purchase bc of all my points...)

I will say that i definitely would have rathered a new album full of only new songs or something of that type... (because 8 new berryz songs to end it off would have been glorious) but this rocks it up too!!

Soooooo who's sponsoring $50 for me? xD

"Love Together" - Sounds like it's gonna be Bye Bye Mata Ne part II.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Nono » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Mixi wrote:
Nono wrote:Definitely getting this :love: , glad I held off on buying special best vol 2.

The steep price makes me think this album comes with a lot of extra goodies not mentioned yet (for reference Ayumi Hamasaki's 3 disc A COMPLETE cost 3800 yen, MM's first 3 disc coupling collection cost 3500 yen etc.)

I think we had this same conversation for the overpriced °C-ute album a few years ago. There won't be unannounced extras. It's the DVD and blu-ray contents driving up the price, not cool stuff like a slipcase and a hardcover booklet (e.g. MM coupling collection 1). For °C-ute, it was a full concert DVD so they made people pay slightly less than what it would have cost to sell the DVD on its own. In this case, they're bundling a full PV collection that could have been a standalone release so we're paying for it. Never expect fancy packaging and lots of content for a bargain price like A COMPLETE or BEST ~first things~ from H!P.

With C-ute's album it was mostly wishful thinking, would be amazing if they did something but they didn't have to since the price made sense. The limited edition prices for this Berryz release make sense too, but the regular costing 6000 yen does not. That's why I compared it to the regular ver prices of A COMPLETE and coupling. Any standard 3 disc album could have been used as an example, and one costing 6000 yen is unheard-of.

Unless it's a typo and they meant to put 3000/4000 yen :cry:
Nono
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Maki Goto

Postby erin » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:54 pm

I really want to get Limited Edition A. =X
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 pm

^What i see in that post is at the bottom it says

Ltd A - Blu-ray 2 discs + 3 CD's + Photobook - 9720 yen
Ltd B - 2 DVD's + 3 CD's + Booklet - 7560 yen
Reg - 6 CD's - 7560 yen

So idk where the "Reg = 3 Cd's + the new song" because it seems like 6.
Also, what's this "photobook" and "booklet" they wrote? xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby boinsie » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Are you guys that are complaining about cost missing the fact that Lt A and B both come with ALL OF THE PVs?
boinsie
Guru

Postby JonCC » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Whoa... déjà vu. Same argument, same people.
Start from here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6137&hilit=6000+concert&start=60#p116172
I still stand by this: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6137&hilit=6000+concert&start=80#p116221
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby boinsie » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:38 pm

BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:Reg - 6 CD's - 7560 yen

Huh, that's a good find! I wonder what's going on there. Maybe regular includes both A and B sides? Looks like we'll just have to wait and see..
boinsie
Guru

Postby Denki » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Earlier in the article, it mentions that only Regular edition includes coupling tracks, stageplay songs and covers of other H!P songs. In the end, you are getting around 90 songs in total, which is totally isn't bad.

また通常盤にはカップリング曲や音源化されていなかった舞台の劇中歌、レコーディングしたものの音源化されてなかったおなじみの楽曲の別バージョン、ハロー!プロジェクトの名曲のカバー曲などが収録される。
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby erilaz » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Oh crap, I am so going to have to buy more than one version of this album….
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project