Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:46 pm

CaptainBerryz3705 wrote:Wh....WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I HAVEN'T PLAYED?!?!?
Why are there two girls in that one SSR.... what's with all the new songs... all the new.... STUFF!?!?! :O

The game's been actively adding new songs almost every week.
They just added Gashin Shoutan this week, and last week was Maji desuka suka, and there was Desugita kui wa utarenai, Massara Blue Jeans, and a Juice=Juice ex ver released last month.
Also, the newest card styles are Duet Cards (2 people on one card SSRs, it's just for asthetics, and they're usually just a recycle of two pre-existing card designs) and UR cards, which is a rarity higher than SSR and are incredibly powerful (and pretty design haha). Only Riho, Maachan, and Airi have URs at the moment. They have a new skill that's basically Heat Up but stronger. The game also have developed other kinds of skills which can be seen in some of the new stage costumes (e.g. Sound of Ace, Dance of Ace).
There are no longer any graduated members available on the gachas, so no more Kanon, and no more Berryz either.
When they release a new song (like Gashin Shoutan today), they tend to have a one day "group celebration gacha", so they have an Angerme only gacha for today only. Last week when they released Maji desuka suka MM had their MM only gacha, same with Cute for Massara Blue Jeans previously.

Also, the current rotation of events seems to follow the pattern every month:
Points Gacha+Bingo event
Points Collecting event
Points Ranking event
Score Ranking event

Basically, you start with the Points Gacha event to rack up a lot of SRs and SSRs who will give +50%/100% points bonus ability that you can use for the rest of the month, and then end with a monthly Score Ranking event which dont use points.

---

Yeah, this game pretty much found its tempo and has a consistent routine of events, song releases, and gachas.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:46 pm

The Chou Otasuke Event Gacha (Huge Help Gacha) rates have changed! To help people out more, they dramatically increased the SSR drop rate! Now, there's a 29.68% chance as opposed to the 11.94% from before (which was already I think an all time high in terms of regular event gachas). Because of that, you're less likely to get Rs than SSRs! That's crazy!!!!Image
Lasts until 12/15/2015 13:59 JST
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:50 pm

HMMM I have enough for two 10 pulls, but I've been patiently waiting to get back into the game when Haruna has an SSR I can actually GET. So far... no luck XD. But that Ai no Gundan event will get me her so... I just gotta wait till she's a thing.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:14 pm

^ Yeah, there's definitely gonna be an Ai no Gundan Haruna. Though with what usual events we have left, the only kinds left (unless ofcourse they mix things up) will be a points ranking and score ranking event, which I think are the harder events, especially points ranking if you didnt collect any bonus pts cards during the earlier events.

I hope I'll be able to collect all the Ai no Gundan cards and just for fun make a MM.'14 post Sayu, pre 12 gen + My Idol team lol
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:51 pm

I haven't played in forever and it's really discouraging lately. xD
I really have to start getting back in... >.>
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:11 pm

I took a bit of a break because I got SUPER into Idolm@ster: Starlight Stage. It's such a well done rhythm game.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:54 pm

^ I took a bit of a break during October and November because I got SUPER into Love Live School Idol Festival, but now I'm able to play both (even though I have finals :fear: ). You play/ed SIF right? I think you compared the drop rates before to this game and how it was way harder to get higher than an R in that game than it is here.

^^ It's discouraging if you decide to start playing in the middle of the month and you're after the events. If you want to get back into the game for the events, get in during either the end of the month when there's a Score Ranking Event, which is an event that doesn't require bonus pts cards, or at the beginning of the month when it's a Points Gacha+Bingo event, which will help you rack up event cards and they'll be bonus pts cards for the rest of the month, so you'll be prepared for the points related events if you choose to play, or just get nice new SSRs and a bunch of Rs for team building for Score Ranking events.

But, if you want to get back into the game gradually and not mind the events until you decide to, then you can just start playing the game whenever you want in order to play for the sake of daily login fragments and daily quests. Then, when you start playing more songs, that accomplishes your weekly song quests, so you'd still be playing casually and gaining more fragments for every different song you play. Daily logins are 10 fragments, doing all 3 daily quests a day is 60 fragments, and you at least play 2 different songs due to the daily quest so that's an additional 10 fragments (5 fragments per song) from the weekly song quests, so that's a total of 80 fragments a day. Play 4 more different songs a day and you can make it a full starstone worth of fragments per day. You'd be playing 6 games for 1 starstone every day, and that probably will take up max 20~30 minutes.
Then, if you want to do events, just at least do score ranking event, where you'll aim to play all your songs at least once, and that accomplishes all your weekly song quests and at the same time you can see where your team ranks in the event for more fragment rewards (and if you're high enough, event cards/stage costumes!).
Then, if you decide to try to play more, then go for points gacha event for the sake of at least trying to get a copy of the event cards, and also getting lots of rares to help make teams.
Then, you can tackle the points collecting event if you got a few +100% cards from the points gacha event. At least get a copy of the event cards here.
Then, there's also the points ranking event but tbh you can just skip it unless you the event cards are your oshi cause it's just a competition on how much starstones you can use to play more and get more pts and it's hard to compete in that kind of event.
Then, you're back to score ranking lol
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:00 pm

I still play SIF regularly, as it's my main rhythm game. I can usually play 2-3 games at a time but I got busy and had to drop Tap Live for a bit and then Starlight Stage happened... anndd then I ended up getting a Japanese account for SIF (though I play that SUPER causally). SIF still has the bullshittiest of drop rates, but they've at least made it easier to TRY for URs (on the Japanese version especially). I have 3 URs on my English account and one UR on my tiny level 50 Japanese account.

Starlight Stage's events are so easy I haven't rolled for an SSR yet and am getting event SRs. Plus I'm still trying to decide who my favorite is XD
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby jeiwa42 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:19 am

^ *spoiler because it's all about LoveLive*
Spoiler: show
I started a JPN SIF also 3 days ago and I played the medfest event that at the time is only 5 days left in the event XD It's still going on and thanks to the constant lvl up and the new LP overflow mechanic (thank you new update XD) I'm gonna be able to grab the event sr in time, and all 3 type teams I have only have 1 R each and a buncha Ns (a few idolized, mostly not haha) but they still consistently C rank 2 expert songs XD The moment I made my JPN account, I played like 5 hours straight so that I can use up all my overflowing LP, and those 5 hrs literally skyrocketed my expert playing skills XD It's level 39 now, and my eng one is at lv.68.
My eng has 2 URs: I got 1 from doing the SR/UR scouting the first time (lucky!) and the other one I got during a guaranteed SR+ scouting not too long ago (it was maybe like my 6th time doing the 11 pull scouting, and during the other ones I occasionally get 3 SRs and the other ones only 1). This would be my...5th eng event, but only my 3rd event where I actually get the event SR.
I don't know if I want to ruin my life even more by getting into Idolmaster, but I might consider it after my finals are done cause I really shouldnt have even started JPN SIF a week before my finals lol At least when I got into SIF, it was after midterms.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:09 am

The Last Ai no Gundan Event
Event Type: Points Collecting and Points Ranking

Event Cards:
Points collecting - R Sayashi Riho, SSR Ikuta Erina (points collecting)
Points Ranking - SSR Ikuta Erina, SSR Ishida Ayumi, SSR Iikubo Haruna, SSR Suzuki Kanon, SSR Satou Masaki, SSR Oda Sakura, SSR Kudou Haruka

Collect event points from lives to gain rewards, mostly fragments, but also an Ikuta Erina SSR at 500,000 pts.
At the same time, wrack up as much points as you can to rank high and have a chance to to get SSRs: Ikuta Erina, Iikubo Haruna, and Ishida Ayumi! Rank even higher and you may also get additional copies of the previous events' Ai no Gundan SSRs: Sato Masaki, Suzuki Kanon, Oda Sakura, and Kudou Haruka!

Special Otasuke Event Gacha
Sayashi Riho and Fukumura Mizuki are available through the Special Otasuke Event Gacha, which is a gacha that asks for 50 starstones to get 5 cards + a bonus card.
jeiwa42
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project