Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:29 pm

The game needs to intoduce an "expert" mode. :P
And in expert mode they really won't hold back. Therefore it'd make us need more cure hearts, and the could even make brainstorming more fun than it is. xD
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Crazy DAC » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:43 pm

My Game just run some update, not sure what is it but I hope they didn't reduce the dropping rate of Akari (SR).

Edit: Right after I said that, I got another one. :o :lol:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:44 pm

HOW ARE YOU GUYS GETTING SO MANY?!
I only have gotten 2 so far. xD
What songs would you say they drop on the most? :/

Also how many new clothings are there: just shoes, dress, head piece?
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:51 pm

I've been using my Rare Masaki/Sayu combo which at the moment is my only three circle duo and they've been dropping me Akari and costume pieces left and right. My score sucks but that's not the point for this event. ;x

I'm trying to get the other costume now.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:53 pm

^hmmm interesting concept.... You're saying that the people on your team affect what you get drops of?
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:35 pm

I go by symbols, not who gives me the symbol. I've tried others but the three circle units usually drop me more than a single circle or triangle unit but not 100% of the time. Sometimes I get nothing but that's very rare.

I also find it funny that if I flip one girl to the top I get three circles but if I put her in the bottom I get one. But it only happens for certain girls.

Being unable to read puts me at a disadvantage but usually when I find something working I usually stick with it.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby jeiwa42 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:50 pm

There are 6 clothes, it's 2 different outfits:
You have the Sakura outfit (color pink like the Sakura leaves) consisting of: Sakura Ornament (headband), Sakura One-Piece (dress/top), and Sakura High Heel (shoes), and these all give you Heat Up (Large) to a total of Lv. 6.
The other outfit is Evening Sakura costume(purple-ish, which is what Sakura trees will look like when seen at night I presume), which consist of Evening Sakura Orgament (headband), Evening Sakura One-Piece (dress/top), and Evening Sakura High Heel (shoes) all which gives you High Tension (Medium) totaling Lv.6.

In Japanese:
Sakura (桜) Costume:
桜ワンピース (dress)、桜髪飾り (headband)、桜ハイヒール (shoes)
Evening Sakura (夜桜) Costume:
夜桜ワンピース(dress)、夜桜髪飾り(headband)、夜桜ハイヒール(shoes)

At the moment I have 1 fully LBed Uemura and my 2nd Uemura has 2 copies waiting to be joined with her. Three more and I can have a 2nd fully LBed Uemura in order to replace the gap Sayuki left =) Also, I played 15 games of Uchouten love and that gave me nothing while I played YumeMiru15 10 times and 5 of them I got event stuff, so I stay clear from Uchouten Love from now on.
BerryzGiraffe3705 wrote:What songs would you say they drop on the most? :/

Just check out my list from my earlier post and see where I got which. At the moment I feel like Renai Rev 21, Yume Miru 15, and Dakishimenakya ne are the ones which usually gives out event clothes/Uemura.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Crazy DAC » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Though I play more than 20 times in this song already, but Akira (SR) not drop in this song yet, I got a Karin (R) instead :P :

Though I collected enough to Max Limit Break Akira (SR) already and not planning to get a copy (I'm not need any else member except Berryz Koubou), I still need bunch of R card to train her Skill. :lol:

Edit: I just recognize now she have High Tension (I though it is Medium because this is a SR), so just need to use N card, how stupid I am. :geek:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:23 am

I got Karin too last night! It was weird cause I thought they took out the Rs o.o Oh, and now I have 2 SR Uemuras fully Limit Broken and I have a 3rd one that's just by itself.

Also, I broke down last night, I dont know why but this game got me really addicted, so I actually went to buy a buncha Star Stones (please dont ask how many, I kinda feel guilty, especially thinking that I was gonna freeload off this game the entire time T.T) and used the Gacha >.> No game has ever done this to me before (albeit Ive never played much app games that much) but as someone else mentioned on this thread: as long as it helps supports the girls and the company, then it's good enough. Also, I don't really spend money on anything else except for a few occasions that any of my friends and I go out to do something not completely free (life of the cheapos in the Big Apple hehe).

I will say that I got a set of 3rd Gen Angerme, set of Country Girls R only (I couldnt get Momoko SR/SSR nor Uta SR), Takagi R and Mai R (who completes the "missing members" of those groups), also pulled Chinami SR, Maasa SR, and was it Miyabi SR I think, as well as SSR Erina (2x, good skill, I think it was HT/HU (medium) at lv. 60 cap w/o LB).

Basically, now, I made a buncha group themed groups and Im happy about that:
I made Morning Musume (post Sayumi, pre 12 gen), Ju=℃, Angerme, and CountryBerry XD (Oddly does not include Momoko but I think I'll put her in just for the actuality of it...though I don't want to replace my Lv.40 Miyabi Heat Up with HT Momoko, but I DO love Momoko's art a lot more...might do it XD) I also have a group called Rarity and its a J=J lead group filled with my strongest (rarest) cards. At the moment that is the strongest but CountryBerry is really strong, too.

Basically, atm, its this:http://imgur.com/a/7FQBX

So...yeah...I thought Uemura would have HT (medium) too but I think it's cause she's free that they downgrade the cards. At least it's still rawfully more powerful than Rares, so its still an SR card.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:11 am

What. The. Hell. Jeiwa. xD
I want that too. ;-;
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee