Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:16 am

OMG There's still people here other than me who play? I would've posted about the update if I knew...

You only have a download screen the first time you enter each menu after the update, but the game runs so much smoother than before after that since it doesnt need to download it anymore. EXCEPT the Members menu (card list, team building, and idol training, but that will all be updated according to the game notice since everyone hated it).

You eventually get used to the new UI and realize that it IS faster moving to places than before. Do you guys need help with translating the menus or is it just that things moved and you need to get used to it? If former, I can try and see if I can take pictures and "sub" the menus. Aside from that, everything pretty much runs the same way as before, just looks completely different.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby boinsie » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:35 am

Amped wrote:Taguchi Sakura Night Fever tree card :lol:
https://twitter.com/helloprotap/status/ ... 8751837184

hahahahahahahahahahah~ XD
boinsie
Guru

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:06 pm

New Skill Type
It's called Uniform Skill ユニフォームスキル。
It is a more powerful version of your Unit Skill. Certain cards where the design has the girl in a song outfit will have a skill (named after the song the outfit matches) in the third skill slot ユニフォーム (it's the orange slot in that Taguchi Natsumi [Sakura ver.] card). Have 5 different cards with the same Uniform Skill and you will see your Team Unit Skill change (for example) from Angerme's エンジェルスマイル "Angel Smile" to 大器晩成 (5) "Taiki Bansei (5)". Not all cards with song outfits have the skill (e.g. Brainstorming, although have plenty of cards that are Brainstorming ver., do not have a Uniform Skill).

Having Uniform Skill over Unit Skill greatly improves your score for any song, but even more so if you play the song the outfit matches (e.g. you have a team with Taiki Bansei (5) Uniform Skill and you play Taiki Bansei). Playing that song, your final score will be boosted by 50%, a tremendous boost!

New Rarities
They are SSR改 (SSR-kai) and VR (Voice Rare).
SSR改 is a stronger, rarer version of SSR. That Taguchi Natsumi (Sakura ver) is an SSR改, and all of the SSR Duet Cards in the game have been upgraded to SSR改 who have received updated charm power (receiving 50+% boost from original).
VR cards are cards which have the girl's actual recorded voice with it, which can be heard through viewing the card stats and it will be located below the Uniform Skill slot (not sure of other uses, but most likely when her appeal skill activates during a Live, she'll probably say something). It is assumed to be as strong or stronger than SSR改 but probably not stronger than a UR. The only VR currently is VR Fukumura Mizuki. You can already hear her voice just from the game title screen saying "Hello Pro Tap Live."
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Amped » Mon May 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Utakata Saturday Night!
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 am

^ I've been playing that all week! xD

Last week, the game introduced "Photo SSR Cards" where the cards have the actual girls' photo on it rather than art drawn.
Currently, each member of Morning Musume.'16 have a Photo SSR in their Utakata Saturday Night stage costume.
Suzuki Kanon and Ikuta Erina were event rewards from last week's event:
ImageImage

You can see them all here, plus some in-game shots: http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201605240029/
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby Mizu_D3 » Wed May 25, 2016 2:30 pm

I only got Zukki :(

for this week event, can someone explain it?
Mizu_D3
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mano Erina

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed May 25, 2016 3:21 pm

^ Lucky, I didn't get any, and I tried really hard and played a lot with over 20 heart refills...

May Special Live Event
until 05/31/2016 13:59 JST

For this event, you will get ranked based on the total high score of 15 specific songs (they are listed in the event page on the bottom). Instead of being ranked againsts ALL players, you are automatically placed in one of two leagues based on your avatar level, and you only compete with players in the same league. The two leagues are: Beginner League (players below level 50) and Advanced League (players level 50 to 350).

Each league has different reward brackets.
For example, for the Beginner League, the top 250 get a copy of SSR Oda Sakura (OMW ver), and for the Advanced League, the top 500 get one.
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby jeiwa42 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:54 pm

Game Notification: Special Gachas and June Event Bonus Cards
(has lots of photos)
Spoiler: show
Morning Musume.'16 Weekend Gacha
5/28~5/29
It will add several new Suzuki Kanon cards (including signed ver.)

Thank You Tamura Meimi SP Gacha
5/30
It will add several new Tamura Meimi cards (including signed ver.)

Surprise
5/31
Something will happen on the 31st, so it says make sure to login that day.

June Event Bonus Cards
The following cards will also be Event Bonus Cards for the June events:
Okai Chisato and Oda Sakura

Nakanishi Kana

Murota Mizuki

Oda Sakura (New Players Welcome Present) and
Satou Masaki (Comeback Campaign Present: Log in after not having done so the past 30 days)
jeiwa42
Minion

Postby AyuHikaru » Sat May 28, 2016 4:10 pm

I just redownloaded this since I got Blue Stacks (I was running out of space on my phone and had to drop a bunch of games) and everything is all differenty. I managed to start during the week of all those scouting tickets and am learning how to play on my computer. The picture cards are cool, but I'm glad their rare since picture cards always seem somewhat lazy since those assets already exist out of game. Still would be neat to have a few though! I think this was a bad time to come in event wise though XD
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby jeiwa42 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:50 pm

^ Welcome back! Event wise, I think you're fine xD I'd argue it's probably the best event to jump into since no points or bonus cards are needed, which tbh would have been a more awkward event to start into in the middle since you actually waste time not collecting points. Here, you only have to play the 15 songs once and who knows, if you make top 500, you'll get Sakura OMW ver! If not, you'll still get something at least.

Here's the 15 songs that need to be played:
(Easy) Maji de suka suka
(Easy) Iron Heart
(Easy) Dondengaeshi
(Easy) Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan Janai
(Easy) Wakatteiru noni gomen ne

(Norm) Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru
(Norm) Naze Hito wa Arasoun darou?
(Norm) Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
(Norm) Yattaruchan
(Norm) Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

(Hard) Utakata Saturday Night
(Hard) The Vision
(Hard) Jounetsu Ecstacy
(Hard) Please Miniskirt Postwoman
(Hard) Choice&Chance

Here's an explanation on Uniform Skill if you don't know about it yet:
Uniform Skill is a passive, score-enhancing skill that, when all requirements are met, is active during a live. It's basically like Unit Skill, where members in the front row who have the same Unit Skill as the Team Unit Skill gets a score boost, but this one is twice as strong! For that reason, it replaces Unit Skill when you've met all the requirements. The Uniforms are named after the song the outfit is from, and the Uniform Skills are also named after the song the card’s outfit design is from plus a “(5)” next to it, e.g. “Endless Sky (5)”.

Requirements:
You need at least 5 different cards (as in, it can't be a copy of the same card) with the same Uniform in your team and you need to pick a song from the group the outfit belongs to in order to use this skill. If you pick another group’s song, your team will use its Unit Skill. An added bonus is if you pick a song the Uniform Skill is named after, your final score will be boosted by 50%, which is quite a game changer!

Cards who have this skill are the ones where the design has the idol wearing an outfit from a playable song in the game. Your avatar can also have the skill if she has the complete stage costume for a song (so try your best in every event to get all the pieces, like Utakata Saturday Night atm). URs, on the other hand, are special in the way that they count as having any Uniform Skill from their respective groups, regardless of the outfit in the card design.

Feel free to let me know of any questions/confusions you have about playing =)
jeiwa42
Minion

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project