Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello Pro Tap Live - Hello Project Rhythm Game App

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:38 pm

^Same! I think they just decide randomly what everyone gets and everyone gets the same thing. (I think i'm into 70 consecutive days, actually!)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby boinsie » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 pm

I stopped playing for quite some time... didn't get any of the limited Christmas clothes or kimonos or anything. I really only started playing again on the day people had the pretty kimono Airi card given out, but since I hadn't logged in the previous 5 days I was out of luck. T^T
Now that I understand the workings of the group mechanics better, and now that there are harder songs to play, I'll be logging in daily. :)
boinsie
Guru

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:26 pm

I missed Kimono Airi by ONE DAY. Love Live was doing their Nozomi event and in order to get into the top 1500 I was so diligent I forgot about Haro Pro ; ; (Tier 2 for Nozomi and Hanayo, Tier one for Eli ALWAYS)

It's the event that is making me log in daily now though. The idea of competing with other players in an event that is, overall, more fair than Love Lives events for prizes is really exciting. Yeah the Whales are still gonna place at the top, but it really feels like the intricacies of the game matter. You can STILL place with Rare's, you just need to be smart about your team. It's making me want to level my team and make them the best they can be

I think it's a real good step in the right direction. The Premium Gacha events are nice and all, even if you get clothes for your Idol, but I didn't feel like rolling on them because it's not like my score ever mattered. NOW it's does.

I'm pretty excited about future events like this.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Crazy DAC » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Actually those gems you got in last month is New Year gift, it's announced in the Tweeter (around the time with group stage uniforms collecting Event, I don't remember exactly). Anyway, login one time a day is easy even if you didn't play, so you can collect high status clothes (normally if you login in whole month, you got a nice clothes at the end). The daily only count the number of day you login, not the day, like if they give a clothes piece at 5th day, even if you not login in 3rd and 4th, then you'll got that piece in 7th. So if you not login in whole month, you'll miss the final gift.

I never got the final gift, because sometime my younger sister not come home because her job, so I can't borrow her phone to login... In the Kimono Event they have login consecutive gift, you got the Pink Kimono for day 5th, and a gem for day 7th, I missed the first day because my game not update, then I missed again at day 5th because my younger sister not come home, and the prize reset (unexpected, I though I could get at least the Kimono) so I just get useless Haro and Friendpoint. That's what I hate most because I'm just a collector type, I don't care it's strong or not, I just want to collect it. :crying:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Current most favorite: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Sayashi Riho, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:21 am

So, what would be better for my main...
Heat Up Level 6, or Heat Up (medium) level 2?
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:44 am

I'm pretty sure DAC can give you more hard numbers on it, but I had Miya (Heat up) up to skill level level 5 and Mai (Heat up medium) to level 2 and was getting higher scores with Mai.

I have both in my group currently now since I managed to get SR Sayu to 10 unit skill (Which took... so many rares...)

It seems to be working, managed to get this yesterday

Current high score! (This was before adding Miya back to the team)
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Postby Crazy DAC » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Errr... It's difficult... The wikia not give an exactly value (which you only know if you hacked in game system), so I checked myself by compare the score and discovered the Heat Up Skill is rather complex. It give high bonus for the owner and less bonus for others. The Heat Up (Medium) Lv2 give 80% bonus for the owner and about 28.6% bonus for others, and the Heat Up Lv7 give 60% bonus for the owner and about 21.4% bonus for others. It must have a different formula but I can't figure out. I get a headache already... :wacko:

At least I can tell you Heat Up (Medium) Lv2 is better than Heat Up Lv6. :lol:

I'm also discovered a big LIE, Unit Skill Lv15 only give 350% bonus, so maybe Lv15 is actually the real glitch they fixed. :glare:
Top favorite for all time: Tsugunaga Momoko~♥, Mano Erina, Tanaka Reina, Suzuki Airi
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:34 pm

That's really good to know!! Thanks!! :)

...I can't post the photo so i'll just say it like this:
My team is
(HT = High Tension, HU = Heat Up)
R Captain HT=10 - N Risako HT=11 - My character (HUmedium = 2) - R Momo HT=9 - R Chinami HT=10
R Kanana HU=9 - R Miyabi HU=2 - N Momo HT=15 - R Airi (kimono) HU=1 - N Fukuda Cure heart = 15.

...Would it make more sense to put my character on the bottom row and move R Kana closer to the middle?
As for Fukuda, I have nothing else to replace that that is Heat Up... should I put a High Tension girl instead of her?

---
Also, maybe that's why you can't get to lvl 15 anymore! (what is the %age at level 10 again?)
No Berryz, No Life.
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Postby Crazy DAC » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 pm

The Appeal Skill only help a little, no need to care about it. And the spot only effect when you choose Unit Skill, it doesn't give any bonus, center spot is nothing special except it will show that character on the title screen and friend list. The sub can't use any skill, so just put highest charm/skill girl you have.

Unit Skill L10 also give 350% bonus.

You need to change N Risako with R Miyabi, put "your character" in the sub, put R Maasa or R Yurina in front (even though they didn't have Stage Appeal skill). Change all N cards with R cards, no need to use Berryz Koubou (if you're only aim for high score), but make sure not use 5 Morning Musume because their Unit Skill will replace Berryz Koubou.
Crazy DAC
Acolyte

Postby AyuHikaru » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Pull your Idol out of the middle, they don't get the unit skill bonus she doesn't make much sense being there. Put your favorite or your best idol in that slot that will benefit from the bonus, since the middle obviously gets the most hits.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project